BY YES TO

Isamar G.
Isamar G.
Reseda, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too good to be true.. I really hoped that this product would be affordable, smell great and help with my redness and irritation.. nope but hey 2 out of 4 isn't bad? Lol jk it is. It does smell amazing and it is a little more affordable buuuut it did not help with my redness at all. I noticed that it did irritate my skin the tiniest bit but that's okay compared to others that leave my skin even worse. Oh yeah and for the moisturizing part, eh. It was like any other cheaper products I've used, making the skin look more oily than glowy or moisturized.
Mika S.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have a lot of pink & red in my face, so I thought this might be the perfect moisturizer for me, to help calm the color down. The moisturizer was refreshing and I loved the subtle smell of cucumbers. Unfortunately, I didn't see too much change in the redness of my face and it was a little too pricey for my taste. It wasn't a BAD moisturizer by any means, and I may have expected it to do something it wouldn't/couldn't. I definitely enjoy the brand.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
This is literally the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face and I have tried expensive and cheap moisturizers none of them compare to how good this moisturizer is.  Even during change of seasons or the chilly winters or windy days this moisturizer keeps my face feeling good and I am a person who's skin used to feel so dry that it hurt.
S A.
S A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer! I have sensitive skin so I was a little hesitant to use this product but I had no problems at all. It has a light, clean smell and doesn't irritate my skin. I does leave my skin a little too oily. But I have started using it at night so I don't really notice it in the mornings.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
This moisturizer is not great for my skin. I have an oily skin, and maybe I didn't use it correctly, but it made my acne worse. It was an okay value for what it was, but not the best. It did moisturizer my skin but at the behest of my acne. I would recommend to dry skin.
Analisa C.
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer definitely has a calming effect! The smell alone is not too strong and it goes on light. I really like it, but it's not the best one out there in my opinion. Would I recommend it? Yes! But, I need more of a gel type of moisturizer on the daily.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my face feel great!!! I have never had my skin feel so nourished and smooth. I've tried several brands and nothing seemed to work, plus my skin is super sensitive so that makes it difficult too at times.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I have used it off and on over the last two years. My face feels so clean after using! The price point is amazing as well! I love the smell of the cucumbers.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, very affordable for the amount of product given. Super self explanatory for a moisturizer. I personally think its affordable for a moisturizer and the package is what really caught my eye, would definitely buy again.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Love putting this under my eyes! Within minutes I notice a difference in the puffiness and dark circles. Goes on smooth and smells good too!