Yes To Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturiser uploaded by Sarah H.

BY YES TO

You’ll be turning others green with envy from that gorgeous glow emanating from your sensitive skin!
Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturiser delights your skin with an extra dose of proteins and nutrients to purify and regenerate your complexion – while enhancing its natural, healthy glow with gentle, fast-absorbing hydration. Go on, get out there, show off that wonderful gleam and paint the town…green!
98% Natural.
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones.

How To Use:

Apply to your clean, beautiful face on a daily basis. Massage gently into your skin until lotion is absorbed.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Fruit Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Target
  • "love this product line! I have sensitive, oily skin and this has been the only moisturizer to not break me out. I purchase it at Walmart or at Ulta. Very gentle and I will continue to buy this product!" in 14 reviews
  • "This is absolutely my favorite moisturizer . I have yet to find a moisturizer low end or high end that really feels like it's penetrating the skin and really moisturizing . I have dry skin and have a hard time finding something that isn't so thick that doesn't sit on top of the skin 10/10 would recommend and buy again" in 8 reviews
Anika R.
This product was okay..... I mean it did it's job and moistrizer my skin while giving me spf, but it was definently not the best moistrizer out there. The reason I gave it four stars is because even if it is not the best, it is very affordable. However, I would not buy this again. If you are looking for a decent affordable moistrizer, then this is the one for you!
katie a.
Columbia, MD
Nice fragrance and not too thick of a cream. It didn't really absorb very well into my skin and, while it did provide like a temporary relief from dryness, I would say that in the long term it didn't really make that much of a difference in my skin. I would recommend it to others, I suppose, because I found it to be fairly gentle.
Erykah M.
Orlando
This product leaves you with a completely refreshing feeling on your face. I would totally recommend it because of the calming sense that it provides after it's used. It also leaves you skin smooth and completely hydrated/ refreshed. This is one of my most used products.
Char M.
This moisturizer is really great. It smells super fresh and clean and has a very smooth formula that soaks into the skin nicely and doesn't feel thick or heavy on the skin. As someone with fairly dry skin, it didn't provide as much deep moisture as I wanted but it's great for the price
Kayla A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I got it and immediately saw results! I've always struggled with redness and this helped with that and more ! My skin doesn't have a lot of dry spots or show signs of irritation anymore 😍
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Personally, I swear by this stuff. I used to be incredibly bad about moisturizing, to the point that the alcohol in products would sting my face. And yes, this did sting when I was all cracked up. However, within about a week of daily use my face had healed up and was starting to soften. Two years in with this as my main moisturizer, and I can't see myself switching brands any time soon. My face is softer than it has ever been and this has never broken me out. I have even used an older tube of this on my hands last winter to heal my cracked and bleeding knuckles. As affordable as moisturizer is, it is my holy grail.

Now, this product (and the entire line) is HIGHLY  fragranced and alcohol is pretty high in the ingredient list. If you have sensitive skin, this might be an issue for you. Keep that in mind if you're thinking about picking this up.
Isamar G.
Reseda, Ca
Too good to be true.. I really hoped that this product would be affordable, smell great and help with my redness and irritation.. nope but hey 2 out of 4 isn't bad? Lol jk it is. It does smell amazing and it is a little more affordable buuuut it did not help with my redness at all. I noticed that it did irritate my skin the tiniest bit but that's okay compared to others that leave my skin even worse. Oh yeah and for the moisturizing part, eh. It was like any other cheaper products I've used, making the skin look more oily than glowy or moisturized.
Sarah H.
Yuma, AZ
I highly recommend this as a go-to daily moisturizer. I've already gone through about 2 bottles of this product. It is extremely moisturizing so if you have dry or combination skin this will revive the look and feel of your skin. It's wonderful to use either under makeup or alone to give a nice dewy finish. I also use it with its eye cream to add additional moisture to the skin.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I tend to have a lot of pink & red in my face, so I thought this might be the perfect moisturizer for me, to help calm the color down. The moisturizer was refreshing and I loved the subtle smell of cucumbers. Unfortunately, I didn't see too much change in the redness of my face and it was a little too pricey for my taste. It wasn't a BAD moisturizer by any means, and I may have expected it to do something it wouldn't/couldn't. I definitely enjoy the brand.
Catherine P.
This is literally the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face and I have tried expensive and cheap moisturizers none of them compare to how good this moisturizer is.  Even during change of seasons or the chilly winters or windy days this moisturizer keeps my face feeling good and I am a person who's skin used to feel so dry that it hurt.