Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter uploaded by Becky M.Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter uploaded by Becky M.

BY YES TO

Soothing Yes to cucumbers and green tea for their soothing fantastic-ness. Yes to sweet almond oil for softening every inch of your body. Paraben Free + Cruelty Free 97% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund! *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic Ingredient

Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these "Yes to" products! They're organic and all natural. Plus they're paraben-free! My skin is super dry, and I love using this after I get out of the shower every morning. It provides instant relief, cooling, and moisture to my skin! These retail for $12.99 at Walmart, but I bought these for $4 at Ross!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great body butter. It is thick but still easy to smooth into the skin. My skin soakes this lotion right up. I like it in the summer because it makes my skin look glowy after application.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
This Product works really good. I'm fascinated with Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter because it's natural and smell really good.Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter is a product to recommend.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cooking body butter is AMAZING! It feels so good after being in the sun and smells so good and clean. It isn't sticky or overly thick. It smooths your skin and leaves it hydrated.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love the Yes line of products.I picked this body butter up because i live the richness of butters,it is amazingly moisturizing and has a refreshing cucumber fragrance.
Joey M.
Redmond, WA
I am a huge fan of this line. It smells great and definitely has a cooling effect. However, I wish that it wasn't so thick because it does feel quite thick and greasy on the skin.
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
This lotion is one of my absolute favorites! It smells super fresh and gives your skin a clean and relaxed feeling. I strongly recommend!
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
Obsessed with this brand and obsessed with this product. It works wonders on the skin and I love the naturalistic factors of this products
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Love this brand and this product. Smells fresh and cools the skin. I lean towards natural products most and this fits the bill.
Rachel M.
This stuff is awesome!! I love how it soothes and softens at the same time! Plus the smell is so fantastic!