BY YES TO

Jane B.
I purchased this shampoo at my local Target because it was on mega clearance and it said it was sulfate free. While it is sulfate free, it is also "lather free", which really did not work. I would say this is best for people who wash their hair daily, as it does not do a very good job and cleaning your hair. I am pretty sure you can no longer purchase this bottle, only the updated version (at least packaging wise).
Danielle S.
boston ma
The smell of this is to die for! Not only that, but it is moisturizing and truly is color protecting. I use it for my oily hair and it works well. The scent isn’t long lasting, but nice and pleasant in the shower
Donna X.
This shampoo is amazing! I use to have dry scale aND this works good, little goes a long way super lather and it smells so good too. Steel like the real thing and I wouldn't change it. Others doesn't work as good as this one and I'm satisfied with it because lilltle goes a long way.
Tiffany C.
This shampoo is great. It leaves my hair shiny and feeling clean. It doesn't leave it feeling weighed down like other products. And it smells exactly like cucumbers, which I say is a plus!
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
I love the "yes to" products. Especially the yes to cucumbers color protector shampoo. It smells amazing and I'm always looking for a natural shampoo for my color treated hair and this is for sure on the top of my list. it's cheap and it works.
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
Super gentle on vibrantly colored hair, smells good, is a deep cleanser without stripping your hair, and the best draw for me? It's gluten-free, which is the reason I tried it the first time.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
There are better cruelty free color safe conditioners. It's not a bad one, but I don't think it's worth it for the price since it doesn't add moisture a lot
GiAnna L.
Niagara Falls, NY
This worked decently on my hair. I maintain red hair most of the time. it had a very strange smell though. almost undesirable.