BY YES TO

Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
For the price, I love this conditioner. I have colored hair and need a product that smells great but also makes my colored hair soft and protected. I am a fan of the Yes to Carrots brand so this is definitely a frequent buy.
Christina E.
Lansdale, PA
Review for: Color-Protection more...
For the price, I can't believe how much I love this conditioner. I was skeptical, but it works. My hair is soft, shiny and not frizzy. The kicker is it does smell of cucumber and it's light and refreshing. Definitely my pick for fave conditioner even over the more expensive salon brands. It doesn't rinse my color out at all and I have used it with green, blue, red and now I have dyed it back to my natural color hair. Throughout, it has worked great even when my hair was bleached and dry. I loved Nexxus before I bought and tried this. I won't switch back.
Pamela S.
Review for: Color-Protection more...
I usually fall in love with anything from them but not this one. I was really liking it at first but after awhile I didn't like the way my hair felt. Also wish they wouldn't put glycerin in their products
Kellye M.
Greenwood, SC
My daughter recommended this brand to me, and I bought this conditioner with the Yes to Cucumbers shampoo. I absolutely loved it, as not only was it truly natural and organic, but it also smelled wonderful. The amount for the price is also great, and is gentle for sensitive skin!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I'm always looking for great natural products to use, and this conditioner seemed promising since it's free of parabens and silicones. However, it didn't moisturize my hair quite enough, so I didn't repurchase it. It would be great for someone with normal/oily hair.
Raegan B.
Before I used this product my hair was very damaged from dying it very frequently. After this product my hair became more soft and I got more compliments. The cons about this was that it made my hair oily.
Bridget K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Color-Protection more...
I really liked this conditioner at first...but after a week I found it left my hair feeling kinda waxy and like it had tons of buildup. It does smell okay, but it's not my favorite scent.
Sarah S.
Review for: Color-Protection more...
This is a really refreshing conditioner. It doesn't over moisturize or make my hair greasy and it smells amazing. I also love that it's paraben and cruelty-free.
Chiara C.
Chinle, AZ
Good price for the amount you get, especially because its natural!! Smells delicious and so far keeps my hair nice and soft!
Donta U.
I saw this in ulta an love it me an my family use this .the price is a lil more but i like it target carries this also
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
On a scale 1 from 10 how good does this Work ? How long do you till you see improvement ?
Rubi C.
Is it safe for dry scalp?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Does it actually smell like cucumbers? whats the scent?