BY YES TO

Emily S.
Dayton, OH
I tried this shampoo for the first time this year and loved it. My scalp and hair felt so healthy. Great for my dry scalp. It smelled great and was worth the price tag!
Diamond M.
Northglenn, CO
It's a good shampoo left my hair feeling good, smells great as well. I like that it does not wear down my curls it leaves my hair shinny as well.
Emma E.
Saint Marys City, MD
I really love this brand!! Can't help but buy all of their wonderful items :) cute packaging, great scent and very nourishing for your hair.
Amanda K.
Saint Paul, MN
Great shampoo! Love the smell, but doesn't lather like my other shampoo. I would recommend using this between uses of other shampoos.
Viridiana M.
Oxnard, CA
This shampoo has a great smell I like to use it and feel fresh you just feel like you have smashed cucumbers on your hair
charmi s.
Flushing, NY
I love this product it made my skin feel amazing I would highly recommend this product to every one!
Allison D.
I like the smell of this shampoo, also yes to carrots. I also like the fact it does not have parabens, sulfates or petroleum in it. Good stuff.