BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
A great mask for my sensitive skin! I also use the micellar water that's also great!! I try and use a mask everyday and this is always my go too.
this face mask is absolutely amazing and very cheap i love it a lot my face was very dry and itchy and i applied this face mask and it worked like magic it cooled my face and stopped the itching and my face was very hydrated after the use
Allie D.
Manchester, NH
I’m not sure why so many bad reviews. I truly enjoyed this mask, very moisturizing and cooling. I used it after I had an allergic reaction to something I ate and it helped with the redness and rash I had. I would definitely recommend.
Heidi L.
Duluth
I love their makeup wipes and was excited to use this product. Picked it up for a girls night so me and my sister could try it out. Both of us do. It have sensitive skin. When first applying the product we felt a slight tingle/minty like and were mildly concerned but kept the mask on. After about 3 minutes the minty feeling turned into a burning feeling. Immediately we both took the mask off. It left our faces super red like a chemical burn.
Christina F.
Washington
This face mask smelled great but burned my skin as soon as I used it. I’m talking red burns everywhere. Would not get again.
Maria B.
Love these masks! Smell great and make skin so so smooth! Also the serum is not sticky at all!
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
It was actually very nice. It didn't irritate my rosacea, it was cheap, and I could get it right at the drugstore.
Rai J.
This is a great mask if you wanna look nice and well rested.. use it before makeup application it really hydrates you skin and gives you a brighter complexion. I loved it.
Corin Z.
Very calming on my skin. Amazing scent. It felt very moisturizing and my skin felt renewed, plump, and hydrated.
Kayla P.
Parkland
Extremely moisturizing, helped calm down some of the redness I was experiencing on my face. Definitely very gentle and had a very pleasant smell. Purchased at Target.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne