BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?5 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...5 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?2 Answers
Reviews (2025)
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
Purchased at: Target
Let’s start with the positives. It’s cool on the skin, it smells fresh and clean, and it leaves my skin feeling pretty soft.
The things I didn’t like? It was kind of hard to unfold, and I was concerned it would tear in the process. I read the instructions before using, so I knew to expect some tingling. It took a minute for that to start, but once it did, boy, did it!
I’m not so sure that such intense tingling should be in a product that says “soothing.” That’s kind of an oxymoron. Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
Becky M.
Dillsburg
I really wanted to like this mask. I bought it because my skin was feeling like it needed a pick-me-up and since this mask said it was to be "calming" and "soothing," I thought I'd give it a try. My initial reaction was good. The scent was lovely and the mask was cooling on the skin. But then my skin started to tingle....to almost a burning sensation. I got worried, but the package said that it WAS supposed to be tingling, so I left it on. Keep in mind, that the cucumber line is supposed to be for sensitive skin. Why they would make a product that is supposed to "tingle" on sensitive skin seems inappropriate to me. The next thing I didn't like about this product is that it does not say whether to wash off the remaining product after the treatment. Some masks you rub what's left into the skin, some you are supposed to wash off. I opted for washing. Finally fast forward to this morning, I had extreme patches of flaky dryness around my eyes. I had big problems with this a few years ago, but had finally gotten it under control. One ten minute treatment with this mask, and it came right back. If you have sensitive peepers, I do not recommend this product. I will not be repurchasing.
Blinne M.
Mobile
Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after removing the mask! Plenty of leftover serum in the pouch after to massage into my skin, adding in for extra moisturizing and leaving a soft scent of cucumbers on my face. I would gladly use this product again and again!
Rebekah W.
Paw Paw
I have been using the cucumber peel off mask since a teenager. I love how it firms my skin. It’s fun and functional.
a b b y f.
Good price for the quality. Loved how refreshing it felt and made my skin feel soft and smooth afterwards. Very gentle on your skin
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I have sensitive skin, and my face has been inflamed, so I went looking for a cooling mask, which I have never used before.
I love the smell, but I am so confused about my experience. I as many others felt the burning, which was not unbearable. I hesitated whether to wait out the ten minutes, but I did. I figured it was just the product doing it's job.
It did seem to cool down after a few minutes, but it seemed like by time the ten minutes was up, it was burning a bit again, especially my upper lip area.
I do admit that when I took it off, it was a refreshing feeling, like the mask worked.
My skin isn't red like others experienced, which for my sensitive skin, I am surprised. I was not sure what to expect, and my face does feel better then when I put it on, (the dry, itchiness isn't there any more).
I just don't know about that burning feeling. That freaks me out. But it did accomplish what I wanted it for, and that is my skin feels better now.
I think that maybe by cooling it means that if your skin is dry and itchy, it will rehydrate it. Not if you have a sun burn that you should put it on. Skin burns are serious, and really you should just be using aloe for that.
member-1b29c
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wouldn’t recommend this to people with sensitive skin. It does have a burning sensation but it doesn’t break me out. I love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth. Those who have sensitive skin may have red skin, but it doesn’t seem to do anything else. If you don’t have sensitive skin, this is perfect for you!
Dominique R.
Houston
Purchased at: Target
The calming paper mask was a cooling mask to me. The great thing about what you just lay it on you face and have no worry’s. This product was good but wore off fast.
Christina c.
Kingsburg
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell is nice and light, easy to use, like the way my skin looks and feels after using
Alyssa B.
Boiling Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love using this mask. The smell of the cucumbers is just relaxing and just smells clean. It was so easy to use and I would definitely buy it again. It was the first time I have used this brand I wouldn’t mind trying other kinds of masks from this company again
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Briana B.