BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Lauren T.
Shifnal
This paper mask made my skin have an allergic reaction. The smell of the product was pleasant but it was also too strong for me! The good thing about this mask is that it is not too expensive but it made my skin break out and burn. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t recommend this!
Kathryn V.
Danville, PA
Cooling and gentle, this paper mask is a must for sensitive, overly dry or even sunburnt skin
The cucumber extract is ultra soothing to troubled skin
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
Love this mask. I pack these when I'm going on trips to kind of revive dull skin and it does the trick! My skin felt moisturized and refreshed and they travel so well!
Mandy T.
Lititz
My first experience with Yes To. Purchased at Target... I left on for about 8 min before the tingling got intense! I was expecting to see a red face after all of the tingling, but if anything I felt like my skin looked more even and nourished after! I’ll be buying this brand again.
Moreno Valley
This face mask is cooling, on account of the cucumber, and makes me feel so relaxed! I put it on, close my eyes, and relax for ten minutes.
Elizabeth V.
These masks are amazing and are sold at target for a reasonable price. I love the smell and how I my skin instantly feels refreshed. I would recommend.
Summer W.
I would recommend this product because it leaves your skin very fresh and looking glowy! You need to buy this if you need a good refreshing mask! It was my first time using this and I would definitely buy it again!
Adina W.
Loved loved loved! Easy to use, it was soothing and cooling to my face. Very refreshing!
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.