BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Let's talk about luxury.
Scarlett H.
I really like these face masks. They provide a lot of moisture and smell nice. I'd recommend to a friend
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Burns! I have used a few other Yes To masks and enjoyed them, especially the price. This one has a nice smell and I was looking forward to using it. Within a minute of applying mask it made my skin sting and burn. It was not calming in the least. My skin continued to burn for 15 minutes after removing. It did not cause any significant redness or blemishes though. I'll stick to purchasing other Yes To products, but won't repurchase this one.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
this was not very soothing at all... the only thing this mask did for me was make my face feel cool after use. i was disappointed in this product because it made my face burn and my eyes burn and water during use. i will never buy another "say yes to" product again after my experience with multiple sheet masks by them.
Shay H.
Harrisburg, PA
Got it from Walmart for $1.98. Saw it first at Ulta but they wanted $3.98 for theirs. Decided when I saw it at Walmart it was worth trying. When you open it be careful not to rip it. Smells amazing, very moist. Left it on for 10 mins exactly made my face feel kind of burning at first then it felt smooth. Took it off washed my face off. Left my face smooth non oily and non dry. Would recommend if you get dry patches on face like me. I do this once a week.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
A great mask for my sensitive skin! I also use the micellar water that's also great!! I try and use a mask everyday and this is always my go too.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
TheYes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask is a very refreshing. It is great to use after you get out the shower for a little refreshment. It is gentle on the skin. My skin feels smooth after. I would definitely recommend for people who want an affordable mask
Kat S.
This is so cooling and so hydrating. Yes To has done a wonderful job with their sheet masks. This is a must have, it's quick and easy and smells amazing and left my skin hydrated.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
This is nothing special, but if you want a night of pampering it’s nice! Good for a sleepover, or girls night out. Good after a long day. Good to leave on while you’re treatin’ yo self to a bubble bath.
Alex K.
It is ok i was expecting alittle more from this mask like a little more hydration but it was just like any mask
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne