BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Julianne R.
Spring Hill
My skin is very sensitive and tends to get inflamed. This masks calms my skin down almost instantly
Jane F.
Athens
LOVED this!! Very rejuvenating hydration calming love love love! Also helps with redness and puffiness.
Zara B.
Ajax, ON
Great pick me up mask. Soothes your skin and makes it feel smoother. Love all the yes to sheet masks. I use one every weekend.
member-e6b6e
The smell of cucumber is so refreshing! It really calms and soothes my skin. They’re affordable and work great!
alondra c.
Made mine and my boyfriends skin look glowy and Radiant !! Defenitly my favorite brannd! He keeps asking to buy more everytime we go to walmart
Shelby T.
Tonawanda, NY
My skin feels great after. I do have very sensitive skin and rosacea and this doesn’t irritate me. Like with most masks though, i do have some pimples within the days after but if you ever get facials, know that this is normal because it’s your skin clearing and pulling all the impurities to the surface.
Julia N.
Fayetteville
My finals week savior! There’s an instant calming and hydrating effect with this mask. Perfect for tired skin, or just a nice chill session.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
I love all Yes To products. They actually do what they claim to do, and they do it with really relatable and good ingredients. I love sheet masks, and this mask was cooling and felt really nice on my skin. I felt like it hydrated my skin and left it feeling calmed!
Rachelle R.
I love this one for a weekly mask. It is calming and cooling, leaves the skin feeling so smooth the next morning. My boyfriend even loves it!
•Joe D.
Willow Grove
I use this cucumber paper mask when I need a night to relax. It feels extremely refreshing on my shin and makes me feel radiant. It keeps my skin clear and gives me a great complexion. I would absolutely recommend it.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.