BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?5 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...5 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?2 Answers
Reviews (2023)
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
It was an ok mask, I guess you get what you pay for, very cheep and purchased at Walmart. I’ve used it a few times...it doesn’t really make a change, but does feel good.. so if you want a cheep at home spa day this will work just fine.
Allison K.
If you put this in the frigerator and apply it to your face, it feels AMAZING. this is super refreshing and once you take it off, your face feels so nice and cool. I would recommend thsi because it’s not as pricy & it’s a good use
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
This is a great face mask! It leaves your face feeling very hydrated and moisturized. I love using this product when I wake up in the morning or before I go to bed. I would definitely repurchase this product again! :) very affordable too!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I unfortunately don’t really like that yes to brand of facial masks. I have not had much success with them they always leave me red and irritated after. Even the ones for sensitive skin. The scent of this one is a little overwhelming for me also.
Cortney D.
Norfolk, VA
So i actually really like these facial masks! i’ve used quite a few but the cucumber one is my favorite! it really does brighten my complexion! I don’t use them all the time but every now and then i like to give my skin a treat! 💚
Anna C.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time using this mask and I found that as far as cucumber masks go it felt very refreshing on my face. This mask was fairly cheap and decently effective. I would recommend you give it a try if you are looking for something that won’t irritate your face!
Adriana M.
First thing I noticed when I opened it was the smell! It smells amazing. I put it on my face and BAM! It starts to sting I put my headphones in to distract my self from the stinging! I was even counting down the minutes to take it off lol. Once I took it off my face felt so refreshing, tight, smelling goooood! If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Used this after spending time in the sun. I expected it to calm my skin but I noticed a little burning. After reading the ingredients I noticed it had menthol in it. The burning calmed down but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
This mask decently moisturized my skin, but it didn't feel especially calming and the product did sink into my skin as much as just lay on top. It didn't have a bad smell or irritate my skin. The value is good for the price.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Not a bad product. My issue was that the holes for the eyes are too small so the essence gets into my eyes. It does help calm my red tones down and my skin over all. For the price I would suggest it but just not my favorite.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Briana B.