BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
Lovely product. It smells so nice and leaves your skin feeling cool and tingly afterwards. Not the best hydration product though. I left this on for about 10 minutes or so and after finishing my skin care regimen. My face feels the same.
Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
I love this face mask. It made my skin so soft. And it is really refreshing while you have it on. It feels Cool as a cucumber and really makes your skin glow. I would recommend this face sheet mask. If your looking for a refreshing mask.
Paige F.
Rogers, AR
A bit messy but tightened up and soothed my skin more than I thought it would. The inexpensive single packs make it great to try new product at different times of the year. Again, refreshed my skin but messier than I expected to remove.
Sarah H.
Isanti
Tried this product, absolutely loved it! It’s going to be part of my skin care regiment. I got mine at target l would totally recommend it too all my friends and family. I’m definitely going to try other products in this skin care line!
Tori B.
Union, MS
This was a terrible product. As soon as I opened the package, I could smell such a strong chemical smell. It stung and burned the whole time I wore it. Left my face red and burning for an hour afterward. Would not repurchase WHATSOEVER.
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
It was an ok mask, I guess you get what you pay for, very cheep and purchased at Walmart. I’ve used it a few times...it doesn’t really make a change, but does feel good.. so if you want a cheep at home spa day this will work just fine.
Allison K.
If you put this in the frigerator and apply it to your face, it feels AMAZING. this is super refreshing and once you take it off, your face feels so nice and cool. I would recommend thsi because it’s not as pricy & it’s a good use
Allie D.
Manchester, NH
I’m not sure why so many bad reviews. I truly enjoyed this mask, very moisturizing and cooling. I used it after I had an allergic reaction to something I ate and it helped with the redness and rash I had. I would definitely recommend.
Maria S.
North Aurora
This is a typical face application mask. Although easy to use and comes with a very affordable price tag, the outcome is nothing special. My skin was refreshed and cleansed, but I can get that from a normal facial bar and some water.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I like the cooling effect and it's such a nice calming mask, I will say I needed to rinse my face since the product is a little sticky. Other then that, it's pleasent. I prefer the other flavors though, all super helpful and adorable.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne