BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
While this face mask does smell really lovely, I don’t find that it did anything to my skin that a good, gentle moisturizer would. I like other products from this brand, but this was definitely a miss for me.
Tatum M.
Dallas, TX
I like this mask because it did help reduce puffiness in my skin and make it soft, however it was not cut out properly for my face meaning it covered my eyes, and got in my hair. This mask is very affordable and effective, but I would not buy it again because it continuously fell off my face!
Gwyn R.
LOVED this mask! Very relaxing, a great way to unwind. My skin felt great after using this, definitely one of my favorites. After removal, would recommend massaging in the remaining product, waiting to dry, and doing a quick rinse to get off excess product that may make the face feel sticky.
Christina C.
It was good. It was cooling and made my face feel refreshed. I would like to try other varieties of this brand and their masks. This was my first time trying one of their masks but I will definitely try them again. I learned that I’m not a big fan of sheet masks and I prefer peel off masks.
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this mask! I always pick one up when I’m at target and throw it on when I’m watching tv at night. I love the paper, it makes it so easy to put on and take off mess free. The cucumber is super refreshing and my skin feels very hydrated after. The price is great for this product too!
Alex A.
This product was very refreshing and hydrating. When applied it definitely stings a little so people with sensitive skin may have to been a little careful. After I took it off, I rubbed the excess product into my skin for extra hydration however it left a sticky finish to my face.
Marieka M.
Alamosa, CO
This is the first Yes To! product I’ve ever used... I’ve heard so many great things about all of their products, I bought 3 of these at Walmart & let me just say my face was soo soft after I used this mask! I’m obsessed ! And the smell is so soothing... can’t wait to try all of their other products out! I will be purchasing these again!
Jessica G.
Des Moines , IA
Didn’t mind the result of the face mask. However the sheet mask was way too big for my face and felt it had too many folds and was harder to put on than I wanted. The price was decent. I probably won’t buy one again because of how long it took to get the face mask completely unfolded.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
It did everything that the description said it would. My skin was smoother and softer with a beautiful glow immediately after using. Initially it felt minty/tingly but it wasn’t unbearable for me, I laid down and closed my eyes and it was relaxing. Spa moment for real. After the mask I rinsed my face (the directions didn’t specify) but my skin had residue remaining from the mask which didn’t feel pleasant when it dried so I rinsed applied my favorite moisturizer and felt REFRESHED ! YESto makes some amazing and inexpensive products and I feel the need to try them ALL lol
Annette W.
Danville, CA
This mask made my face BURN. Which is the absolute opposite of what a cucumber mask should do... I wasn’t even able to leave it on for the recommended amount of time due to the discomfort. I didn’t break out but I did wash my face immediately afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend this
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.