BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
It’s very soothing for the skin, no matter what type of skin you have you can totally use it unless you are allergic or restricted. It makes skin supple , well moisturized and glowy ✨ for better result use 4 times in a week.
Zahab D.
Los Angeles
I was not impressed with this one. The mask is really large and doesn’t conform to your face that well and I just didn’t feel like it did much of anything for my skin. It’s really inexpensive but I don’t think it’s worth it.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
If you do not like burning sensations, do not use this product. This was given to me as a gift. I was expecting this mask to be very cooling, but the exact opposite happened. My face was literally on fire. However, after I got used to the burning, it was actually a very relaxing time. This mask left my face glowing and refreshed. I was very happy with the results of this mask and have personally purchased more of these. I really enjoy them.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I usually love the Yes products, but it seems as though all of the cucumber based ones create a chemical burn on my skin, which is odd to me as I’ve never had issues with cucumbers in any other mask or even eating them lol.
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
I personally love this product because it is so affordable and easy to find. It’s a great way to de-stress. It’s smell so refreshing, the face sheet is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated. It does have a tingling sensation (that I love) so if your face is sensitive it might feel a little unpleasant.
Jessica M.
Really I have no complaints about this. I just wanted to try out a face mask and randomly saw this so I tried it. I liked how it was in a smaller packaging since it was my first time trying it out. It smelled and felt good.
Amela K.
Lemoyne,PA
I purchase these In target and it’s a must have if you’re into masks and all that stuff. I love the way it feels on my face and I love how my face feels after I take it off. It’s literally the best one I have tried so far.
Korey S.
This was an absolutely terrible facemask. When I took it out of the package it was so slimy and did not smell good at all. After putting it on my face for not even a minute my face was burning so bad. I left it on think it would eventually stop burning, but it only got worse. I had to take it off pretty much immediately. It left my face super blotchy and red. What makes it worse is that it is marketed for SENSITIVE skin. No. Never again.
Emily Z.
These are so fun to use with my daughters and have a spa night. I usually buy a variety of masks from this brand. They are a great value and leave my face feeling amazing! I would recommend these to all moms of daughters!
Tisha R.
Baldwin Harbor
This is a Simple mask for sensitive skin. Has a cooling and calming effect on the face. The mask was soothing and not harsh at all. There is one sheet mask in the package and it is very affordable. Good buy for the price.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne