Olena B.
Portland, OR
I received this product as Christmas presents and summer 2017 and I just recently used last night. There's enough of the product in the package to cover your entire face. It smells great!! Just the smell alone is calming! It spreads evenly and stays in place. It dries quickly and the price is wonderful. This particular product line is popular in the beauty community so I must say I trusted the product you before I tried initially. The packaging is cute and final results were awesome when I washed it off my face! I didn't have any sort of adverse reaction to this product so I would definitely purchase this product one my own.