Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I HATED this face mask! It says right in the package "soothing" and "calming" IT BURNED MY FACE SO MUCH! That's not soothing at all! My skin is now really sticky, red, swollen, and painful. It says on the back it'll "tingle" but tingle and burning are different things. I've had so many better masks. My skin feels so gross. It should feel soft and hydrated. It literally says "the perfect soothing agent for the skin". SOOTHING DOESN'T SOUND LIKE BURNING. I understand that some masks hurt, but soothing and calming tell me "this won't be a painful mask". Deep cleaning, exfoliating, purifies are all words I can see burning being a thing to expect. 0/10 will never buy again.