BY YES TO

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for sensitive skin. I need something alcohol f...1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Olena B.
Portland, OR
I received this product as Christmas presents and summer 2017 and I just recently used last night. There's enough of the product in the package to cover your entire face. It smells great!! Just the smell alone is calming! It spreads evenly and stays in place. It dries quickly and the price is wonderful. This particular product line is popular in the beauty community so I must say I trusted the product you before I tried initially. The packaging is cute and final results were awesome when I washed it off my face! I didn't have any sort of adverse reaction to this product so I would definitely purchase this product one my own.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I picked this mask up at cvs for around $3. I will say I do have sensitive skin. After I cleansed my face I put the mask on and it was so uncomfortable. It was like a burning sensation that hurt so bad I couldn't take it. My bf tried one on just to see if it was just me and the same thing happened to him. Burning. I've never experienced this with a mask before. Especially one that's supposed to be "calming" I do chemical peels and this mask burned more than that. Horrible experience, would never buy again. I did but the coconut version but I won't be using it. Wouldn't recommend or buy ever again.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I really like these sheet masks! My skin has a lot of redness and these help calm my skin when I have a flare-up. They don’t burn or sting my skin. I like to do them at night so I see the results in the morning. My only negatives were that they are kinda pricey for what they are and they don’t fit my face well at all. No matter how hard I try to put them on, the chin and lip area always droop off unless I’m laying completely flat on my back. With other brands, I can actually sit up and do things.
Theresa L.
Nampa, ID
I am reviewing this mostly to give a warning. I tried this mask twice. The first time, it started to burn immediately after I applied it. I peeled it off quickly, and thought I got a mask that had gone bad. I had another fresh one on deck. I used that one the next night, and immediately after I applied it, it started to burn my face. Yikes! I wouldn’t say that I have overly sensitive skin, and I know different products react differently on every persons’ skin types, but I really feel like this mask may do some damage if you’re not careful. Please be advised.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
If you do not like burning sensations, do not use this product. This was given to me as a gift. I was expecting this mask to be very cooling, but the exact opposite happened. My face was literally on fire. However, after I got used to the burning, it was actually a very relaxing time. This mask left my face glowing and refreshed. I was very happy with the results of this mask and have personally purchased more of these. I really enjoy them.
Alex Nicole G.
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Paper Mask I love love love all the masks that yes to carrots makes!! Great affordable quality skin care products!! I'm a avid masker and these are always stocked in my mask collection! All of them are fab. This one I love to use during and after a break out! Bc it really helps calm the skin. It helps with the redness and maybe some left over inflammation... it's a amazing mask to have on hand! Love them!!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This brand is great but these mask and just ok. I like them enough to keep buying and trying them but I’ve had a bright red face after a couple uses of some. None from this exact one though! I don’t know if it’s exactly calming, but I like to sit back and relax when I put a face mask on so we will go with that. They are only a couple dollars and you can find them online at places like Grove Collaborative or even at Target!
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
If i could rate it lower I would! I received this for my birthday from a friend (along with other things) and I was really excited to use it. I put it on and instead of being cooling and calming it just started burning! My face was red for at least an hour after removing it almost immediately! I don't have sensitive skin either so it was such a surprise and now I'm scared to use any more products from them!
Felicia H.
Glenside
I was really looking forward to this as I have sensitive skin so many masks are hit or miss. I totally thought that calming cucumber would be great for me. However, I had this on for approximately 30 seconds before my face starting burning like crazy. I had to take it off and rise my face with cold water multiple times for the feeling to go away. Great concept, just be careful if you have sensitive skin
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I HATED this face mask! It says right in the package "soothing" and "calming" IT BURNED MY FACE SO MUCH! That's not soothing at all! My skin is now really sticky, red, swollen, and painful. It says on the back it'll "tingle" but tingle and burning are different things. I've had so many better masks. My skin feels so gross. It should feel soft and hydrated. It literally says "the perfect soothing agent for the skin". SOOTHING DOESN'T SOUND LIKE BURNING. I understand that some masks hurt, but soothing and calming tell me "this won't be a painful mask". Deep cleaning, exfoliating, purifies are all words I can see burning being a thing to expect. 0/10 will never buy again.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Ely R.
Charlotte, NC
Should you wash your face after the 10 min ?