BY YES TO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)!
The single-use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed.
96% natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Propanediol, Sorbitol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Menthol, Allantoin, Galactoarabinan Beta-Glucan, Algin, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this product work?4 Answers
  • Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that t...4 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
Reviews (1919)
  • "Let's talk about luxury. This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you. " in 109 reviews
Yanissa F.
I never use sheet masks but I got this as a gift so I thought I'd try it. It's a little hard to unfold and place on your face on your own and the actual sheet was way to big for my face so I had to lay down when I had it on. I believe the package says to leave it on for 10 minutes but I took mine off a little earlier. The mask is very cold and makes your face have that cold tingly feeling which I wasn't a big fan of. When I took it off I felt like I was freezing the rest of the night because the coldness did not leave me, so I guess this might be nice to use in the summer. I also was unsure if I should rinse my face afterwards or leave the residue on and it doesn't clarify what to do so I just rinsed my face after. Overall I really didn't like this product and there are so many great face masks out there that this one doesn't even compete.
Jessica H.
If I could give this product 0 stars I would! Now I've always been one to try a product out multiple times to give a review but this product here I'm afraid to try out again. I've tried a couple of face masks but out of all of them this one really burned! I'm a fan of the whole "tingling" sensation you get from using certain face products, however this product actually BURNS! I couldn't even leave it on for the 10 minutes you're suppose to leave it on. Not only did it burn but it left my face red and it broke me out. I actually have another one of these face masks and honestly I don't see me ever using it.
Susan T.
Brenham
I wanted to try it at the time because I'd just got back from a trip to India and while on the flight, my face had a mild reaction to a lotion that a lady had let me use. I chose it because of its calming properties. I think the concept of the fixed mask is great however it does not allow the user to have full coverage. The actual ingredients that are on the mask were good. My skin did calm down. The price wasn't too bad, I feel I'll need to purchase this a again but I might if I could just get the ingredients without the fixed mask.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I really like these sheet masks! My skin has a lot of redness and these help calm my skin when I have a flare-up. They don’t burn or sting my skin. I like to do them at night so I see the results in the morning. My only negatives were that they are kinda pricey for what they are and they don’t fit my face well at all. No matter how hard I try to put them on, the chin and lip area always droop off unless I’m laying completely flat on my back. With other brands, I can actually sit up and do things.
regan f.
I love this mask! I have used paper masks from them before and they never disappoint. You can pick these up at a local drugstore for cheap, and I have purchased it many times. Something frustrating with sheet masks is that you only get one use, but if you fold it up and put it back in the packaging then seal it in a ziploc bag you can use the other side the next time, getting two uses out of each mask. This is the mask I go to when I want to nourish some dry or cracked skin, and it does help to calm me and to quench my dry skin. 10/10 would recommend!
Heidi L.
Duluth
I love their makeup wipes and was excited to use this product. Picked it up for a girls night so me and my sister could try it out. Both of us do. It have sensitive skin. When first applying the product we felt a slight tingle/minty like and were mildly concerned but kept the mask on. After about 3 minutes the minty feeling turned into a burning feeling. Immediately we both took the mask off. It left our faces super red like a chemical burn.
Jessica K.
muskegon
This is a good Sheet Mask for the price especially when you can find them one sale at Target. It is cool and gentle on sensitive skin. The packaging is pretty basic for a Sheet Mask but it’s the product inside that counts and I keep going back to buy more when Target does their buy 3 get 1 deals on sheet masks!!!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This brand is great but these mask and just ok. I like them enough to keep buying and trying them but I’ve had a bright red face after a couple uses of some. None from this exact one though! I don’t know if it’s exactly calming, but I like to sit back and relax when I put a face mask on so we will go with that. They are only a couple dollars and you can find them online at places like Grove Collaborative or even at Target!
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
If i could rate it lower I would! I received this for my birthday from a friend (along with other things) and I was really excited to use it. I put it on and instead of being cooling and calming it just started burning! My face was red for at least an hour after removing it almost immediately! I don't have sensitive skin either so it was such a surprise and now I'm scared to use any more products from them!
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I HATED this face mask! It says right in the package "soothing" and "calming" IT BURNED MY FACE SO MUCH! That's not soothing at all! My skin is now really sticky, red, swollen, and painful. It says on the back it'll "tingle" but tingle and burning are different things. I've had so many better masks. My skin feels so gross. It should feel soft and hydrated. It literally says "the perfect soothing agent for the skin". SOOTHING DOESN'T SOUND LIKE BURNING. I understand that some masks hurt, but soothing and calming tell me "this won't be a painful mask". Deep cleaning, exfoliating, purifies are all words I can see burning being a thing to expect. 0/10 will never buy again.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Do you rinse after using YESto paper masks ? Being that the directions don’t specify I’m curious 🤔🤔
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne

back