BY YES TO

Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream is perfect for those looking for a dermatologist-tested formula to wear overnight that delivers a gentle, hypoallergenic moisture.

This lightweight cream combines relaxation-inducing ingredients like Chamomile and Aloe to help relax and calm your senses. Grapeseed Oil is an anti-oxidant rich emollient to help repair and moisturize skin while you sleep. Sweet Almond Oil provides hydration, and Cucumbers provide a gentle, calming, silky-smooth finish to skin. You’ll wake up with skin that feels soft, pure, and calm. 98% Natural Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Non-irritating Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Women’s Health Beauty Award 2012 Available for online purchase in US only.

Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract*, Maris Limus Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance.

• Does this leave a hydrating feeling? and how long do you ...2 Answers
  • I live in the uk and i was wondering where to get these a...3 Answers
  • Are these products worth buying? I have a facial cleanser...1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream
  • "I have very sensitive skin and LOVE the yes to cucumbers line. The product feels wonderful on my skin and smells amazing while doing a great job leaving my skin feeling clean." in 24 reviews
  • "Finally! A nice light night cream. Very moisturizing, but still light enough so it doesn't clog your pores. This fabulous night cream leaves your skin tingling and feeling ((and smelling)) so fresh! Love the Yes to... brand because they're CRUELTY FREE! :)" in 17 reviews
  • "Love this product! It's perfect for my sensitive dry skin. It's a thin enough formula to dry quickly and leaves no residue on my face, smells really fresh too." in 8 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and LOVE the yes to cucumbers line." in 1 review
  • "I put it on every night and in the morning my skin feels nice and soft." in 1 review
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I didn't really notice any difference. I didn't really like this all that much. To me it did nothing & even though it says it has good ingredients I just felt it lacking. Maybe just me or maybe I didn't really give it a chance but I did use about half the bottle or so every night. I expect more from a moisturizer, more from a product, & more from having good things in it.
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
I wanted to like this product, I really did. My skin is always dry, and i thought using a more natural product would help with this issue. The cream made my whole face break out in red welts that stung and bled like crazy. I must be allergic to something in the formula, because all Yes To Tomatoes and Cucumbers products do this to me. Very disappointed.
Molly M.
Chester Springs, PA
I love this night cream. It smells super good and is really hydrating. It's also super calming, which is perfect for a sun burn. Only downside is that it leaves your skin a little tacky, which I personally hate when going to sleep. Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream
Danielle M.
While I'm not a fan of the scent, this product was a lifesaver this winter. Although, my skin is naturally very oily, I needed extra moisture the past few months. Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream was just what my skin needed. It provided a lot of moisture without making my skin feel greasy. The only downfall is that I've had a REALLY hard time tracking this product down. I initially purchased it at Marshall's and haven't been able to find it at a normal retailer since.
Dana K.
Canyon, TX
I really loved this product and thought it would work great with my sensitive skin but there were a lot of ingredients that weren’t so “‘natural” and it ended up making my face have terrible reactions. Swelling and itchy face is no fun!
Alexis S.
Slippery rock , PA
It was really great and hydrating! Although i did have breakouts a few days after using it and i did discontinue usage of the product! But i do recommend for people that don’t have sensitive skin like i do! This will do you very well!!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love using this night cream on nights where I need some moisture to my skin but nothing too heavy. The price is ok, but the scent was not what I expected. It's not a bad scent at all, it smells like sunscreen to me, but I was expecting it to smell like cucumbers so it threw me off a bit. The formula is hydrating but not greasy and the product comes in a pump which I absolutely love. This night cream sits on my night stand and I use it very frequently. Great product!
courtney L.
I got this a while ago after seeing so many great reviews. I wanted to love it so much. But sadly I was disappointed. It smelled horrible, like old playdough. When I applied it my skin instantly felt like it was on fire. No matter how much I tried washing it off it wouldn't stop, the water made it worse. I was left with red burnt skin after and it peeled so badly the next day. It felt like a bad sunburn. I will never use it ever again!
Tiffany L.
Davison, MI
I feel like this product definitely helps with under eye circles and puffiness but it does seem to burn my under eye area just a little. No redness or rash but a little burning. I really do like it though. So maybe it has something in it that could be changed but I’m not entirely Sure. Also I do have very sensitive skin so it may not effect you in the same way. Let me know if you had similar reactions and if you know why!
sandra g.
After long showers, my sensitive facial skin is often red and irritated, my eyes extremely puffy. This product calms it down. The cucumber gives it a cooling sensation. It helps alleviate eye puffiness and redness
Livvy P.
Bristol
I live in the uk and i was wondering where to get these at a really good price. if anyone knows can they help me out?? thanks xx
lilly f.
Does this leave a hydrating feeling? and how long do you think this cream would last?
Marcella M.
Are these products worth buying? I have a facial cleanser that i have been using and i have been breaking out! i never have until now and I'm 26. Please help!

Amazon