BY YES TO

Yes to coming clean with cucumber extract and micellar water to gently remove makeup, cleanse and refresh skin all-in-one, without rinsing.

The micellar water draws out impurities without over-drying skin, leaving it glowy and hydrated. Featuring Cucumber extract, this gentle formula soothes sensitive skin. Unique, easy-to-use pump dispenses the perfect amount each time, mess-free.

• 95% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

Cucumber extract a soothing vegetable extract. Have you tried slices in water? Yum.

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Capylate/Caprate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hexylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
I found this at Ross one day and decided to try it as I had purchased the Say Yes To Cucumbers cleansing gel before and loved it. This product has such an amazing fresh smell. It does not irritate my skin or eyes at all. I love the design of the bottle and the pump at the top. I just put my cotton round on top and push a few times. I use this after a cleansing gel or cream and it always gets the rest that the cleansing gel or cream doesn't. I feel like even buying this through a different store, its still a very fair price for the amount of product you get. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Katy M.
I was really excited about this product but when I first got it the bottle was broken. I had to get another bottle to transfer and that was rather annoying. I thought the product itself worked well but it was nothing crazy special. It did leave my skin soft. I'm going to try it more and see if I like it more than before.
Melinda W.
This is a fantastic micellar water! It has a nice scent that is not over powering and it does not irritate my skin. It does a really great job or removing makeup oil and dirt from the skin and is made of 95% natural ingredients which I am all about. I have used other micellar waters and this one is by far the best!
Jessika A.
I think that this is a great brand full of great products. I really like this micellar water. It removes eye makeup and leaves skin feeling refreshed. My only complaint is that it can get a little pricey and sometimes this feels a bit heavy and sticky on my skin, but that feeling quickly goes away.
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
I love this brand but this is probably the only item I wasn't crazy about. I actually purchased another bottle cause I thought the first bottle top was broken. I felt like I wasted a lot. Once I figured out how to use it, worked out. Just not fabulous like the rest of the brand.
Catherine M.
I LOVE this product! It smells refreshing and is gentle on the skin. It’s perfect for removing a long day’s makeup. I like the dispenser top and how I can apply a cotton pad and press rather than pouring it onto the pad and wasting product. It is pricier that other micellar waters but it leaves my skin feeling cleaner with less product. I would highly recommend.
Lisvette B.
San Juan
Purchased at: Walgreens
Agua micelar Yes To Cucumbers

Este es el primer producto de esta marca que pruebo y puedo decir que ¡me encanta!

¿Que es? Es una Agua micelar para limpiar la piel hecha 95% de ingredientes naturales.

Mi experiencia
Está agua micelar se siente súper ligera, tiene un olor súper rico a pepino que hace que quiera utilizarlo una y otra vez. Al aplicarlo se siente súper refrescante, agradable y no se siente nada pegajoso. Considero que es para todo tipo de piel y principalmente la piel sensible (como la mía).

La recomiendo muchísimo y si se me acaba la volvería a comprar !
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
This is the best micellar cleansing water makeup remover I’ve bought yet! The design of the pump makes it effortlessly easy to put your cotton round on it and press and you get the perfect amount of product out ! Mess free ! It feels light and there is no stickiness. It smells great and feels great and removes your makeup smoothly. It’s so great for your skin! There is no need to rinse your face after using this either... one less step you have to do! For all my lazy end of the day people .. this product is for you! Pretty pricey but in my opinion.. worth it!
Elizabeth B.
My go-to micellar water!!! It is so soothing and refreshing on my skin! I have very red skin and the redness goes down so much when I use this. If I'm in a rush in the morning I use this with a cotton pad to clean my face and it removes dirt I didn't even think was there. Same goes for after I remove my makeup - I'll go back over this when I think I've gotten off all my makeup and it takes off makeup that was hiding!! This product is great, especially since it is so inexpensive and lasts a long time!
Sofia M.
alexandria
Purchased at: CVS
This product was amazing for me! I really enjoyed using this as a replacement for my cleansing routine! I have small blemishes covering my cheeks and nose and this did wonders for me and didn't leave my skin a strange pink color. I highly recommend
sabrina a.
Where can i find this micellar water?
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
How does this compare to Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 ? Price wise? Quality? Is this safe for acne prone skin?
Ashley P.
Brentwood, NY
I want to switch to cruelty free makeup, and I want to know how good this is about taking makeup off? Do you guys recommend
Louna G.
Yorba linda, CA
I’ve heard a lot about this cleanser I just wanna know is it good for all skin types?
Tiny F.
How good is this product. I'm thinking of buying it.