Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterYes To
cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water

yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water

Yes to coming clean with cucumber extract and micellar water to gently remove makeup, cleanse and refresh skin all-in-one, without rinsing.

The micellar water draws out impurities without over-drying skin, leaving it glowy and hydrated. Featuring Cucumber extract, this gentle formula soothes sensitive skin. Unique, easy-to-use pump dispenses the perfect amount each time, mess-free.

• 95% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

Cucumber extract a soothing vegetable extract. Have you tried slices in water? Yum.

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Capylate/Caprate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hexylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Did the Yes to Cucumbers micellar water get discontinued? Because I’m almost out and I can’t find it anywhere! They have the other types in the pump lid but not the cucumber one. I’m bummed I really love this.
I havent had a good experience with this brands products. How does this feel on the skin? Soothing? Calming? Would it irritate my skin? I have combination skin with slight sensitivity
Is there any difference between this and other more expensive micellar waters?
Start your review of yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water!
How would you rate this product?
Sara C.
Portales
Loved the way it made my skin feel! It took away ALL of my makeup, even waterproof mascara and didn't leave behind and nasty residue!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Really like this for taking off my makeup. Took off my waterproof eye makeup and all my foundation. I wear full coverage makeup, so I was impressed with this. I still cleanse my face with my cleanser because on for acne prone skin but this was nice for just getting everything off and left my skin very clean but not overly dry.
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like it but I am not overly excited about it. It's got the nice pumping feature. And only takes 2 pumps for a area and leaves your face clean. But I felt a tiny burning sensation afterwards.. not sure why or if it's because of the cleansing water or because instead of a cotton ball I used wipes with it on my face so unsure what possibly caused that. But at least my face feels clean and it's easy to use. yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Rosie N.
I like using this to wipe off my makeup at night. It cleans all the impurities that are left with only 2 cotton pads and leaves my nice and soft. I still do a rinse with a facial cleanse after but this really removes the majority. It's great for my dry, sensitive skin and doesn't sting at all. This is infused with natural ingredients and smells really fresh. My only gripe, the packaging! You really have to press on the cap with enough pressure so the liquid can come out onto the cotton pad. And it gets a bit messy if you press too hard. But excess fluid still sits on the top cap after I use this which bothers me a bit since I like things clean. I definitely will buy this again and try out the other micellar cleansing water from this line.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Kris L.
This is a great makeup remover! It doesn't sting or irritate my skin. The cucumber scent is nice. But the pump is weird. It does the job to remove most makeup off including some long-lasting makeup. Strongly recommend!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great micellar water. It removes my mascara without stinging my eyes. I can’t find this at any physical store but online only. This feels very refreshing on my skin. I love the design of the bottle.
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
yes to cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Cydaisha D.
The cleansing water itself works so well when removing any extra makeup on my face. I use it to prep my face before I clean it. It’s very light and the cucumber scent smells good #nightroutine
Mollie C.
Great micellar water. It does the trick of regular micellar but has a great cucumber smell. Yes To has great products that are amazing on sensitive skin like mine. I got it for $5 at Ross Dress for Less. Definitely worth the money.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s can be great product only I do not like cucumbers smell, why I will never use this product
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
This Yes To Cucumber 🥒 calming up my skin from dryness and redness . It cleans well and does not have fragrance to hurt my skin. It worked and I recommended to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,027 reviews
il y a 4 ans
How does this compare to Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 ? Price wise? Quality? Is this safe for acne prone skin?
Cheryl B. il y a 3 ans
Garnier feels oily on my skin to the point where I need to rinse my face off afterwards. The Simple didnt remove my waterproof eyeliner or mascara easily. I had to use multiple cotton squares and it made my eyes sore after. But for foundation, the Simple was great. The Garnier also made me break out (I tried each one of their Micellar Water). I prefer to use Garnier only for my eyes, and Simple for the rest, including wiping off whatever oil the Garnier left behind. Afterwards, my skin feels clean but not dried out.