BY YES TO #14 in Micellar Water

Yes to coming clean with cucumber extract and micellar water to gently remove makeup, cleanse and refresh skin all-in-one, without rinsing.

The micellar water draws out impurities without over-drying skin, leaving it glowy and hydrated. Featuring Cucumber extract, this gentle formula soothes sensitive skin. Unique, easy-to-use pump dispenses the perfect amount each time, mess-free.

• 95% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

Cucumber extract a soothing vegetable extract. Have you tried slices in water? Yum.

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Capylate/Caprate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hexylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Catherine M.
I LOVE this product! It smells refreshing and is gentle on the skin. It’s perfect for removing a long day’s makeup. I like the dispenser top and how I can apply a cotton pad and press rather than pouring it onto the pad and wasting product. It is pricier that other micellar waters but it leaves my skin feeling cleaner with less product. I would highly recommend.
Taylor J.
Camas
I love this micellar water! It smells nice and it’s gentle on the skin. I’ve used other micellar waters, but this one works the best by far at removing makeup. I also love the pump lid, I feel as though I waste less product with it.
Katy M.
I was really excited about this product but when I first got it the bottle was broken. I had to get another bottle to transfer and that was rather annoying. I thought the product itself worked well but it was nothing crazy special. It did leave my skin soft. I'm going to try it more and see if I like it more than before.
Melinda W.
This is a fantastic micellar water! It has a nice scent that is not over powering and it does not irritate my skin. It does a really great job or removing makeup oil and dirt from the skin and is made of 95% natural ingredients which I am all about. I have used other micellar waters and this one is by far the best!
Mystye S.
Howell, MI
Yes To Cucumbers Calming Micellar Cleansing Water
This product has helped my skin alot! I am usually oily but since I've added this to my skin care routine my face isnt barely oily at all! Not to mention it smells great !
Andrea B.
New Smyrna Beach
I really love the way this makes my skin feel after cleansing. I would not recommend using this as your only cleanser in your routine, but it's awesome to take off any makeup you may have missed when washing your face!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
Yo nunca avia usado algun producto de limpiesa para mi cara comense con este este es el primero que aplico en mi cara y yo e notado una diferencia del cielo ala tiera es algo perfecto me deja la cara super suave y limpia yo amo este producto
Hanna F.
Goshen, IN
I love this product it Does exactly what it says it is going to do and more!! I have very dry skin and this does wonders for me and leaves a fresh feeling at the same time! My only complaint (but does not prevent a 5 star rating) is the top some times it is hard to unlock because I don’t run it enough and the top feels like it could easily break. I will be buying this product again and I would recommend this to a friend!!!
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I have tried nearly all of these micellar waters by Yes To. This was the first one I tried and I really like it! I usually don't like "fake" cucumber scents but this smells great. I use this water in the morning as a cleanser before moisturizing. It feels great, does not leave me sticky or oily like other micellar waters. I don't feel dry either. I love how versatile this product can be. Definitely a win for me!
Gina C.
Monrovia
I like to use more natural products, so when I saw this, I snatched it up. I was a little weary if it would take a lot to get my makeup off. Especially since I use a lot of waterproof makeup but it works great. I use a cotton pad with this and it wipes everything right off. The smell is really pleasant too. Easy to use and you can lock it so that it’s easy to travel with. Will definitely keep purchasing.
sabrina a.
Where can i find this micellar water?
Ashley P.
I want to switch to cruelty free makeup, and I want to know how good this is about taking makeup off? Do you guys recommend
Kaylee L.
How does this compare to Garnier Skin Active All-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water ? Price wise? Quality? Is this safe for acne prone skin?
Louna G.
Los Angeles
I’ve heard a lot about this cleanser I just wanna know is it good for all skin types?
Tiny F.
How good is this product. I'm thinking of buying it.