BY YES TO

Going green isn’t just a trend, it’s an important way of life!
And what better way to start going green than with something everyone will recognise – your beautiful face! Yes To Cucumbers Calming Facial Mask gives your tired skin that gentle moisture boost you’ve been searching for, leaving your sensitive skin soft, silky, and polished to perfection!
97% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How to use:

Apply a thin layer of mask to cleansed face avoiding eyes and mouth. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water or with a damp wash cloth. Pat dry and smile.

Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Spinacia Oleracea Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens Extract, Maris Limus Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum.

Yes To Cucumbers Calming Facial Mask
  • "After I thread the hair from my face, I like to use this mask to help calm my skin down because it’s extremely sensitive. I’m an avid user of this product and I think it’s great." in 3 reviews
Elizabeth M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
loved the smell and made my face so soft would definitely recommend this to everyone.  I purchased this from Wal-Mart and the price is very reasonable I would definitely buy this over and over as it has become part of my everyday routine.  it smells great
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Definitely feels “calming” in a way, kind of soothing. I don’t believe my skin was affected too much but my mom used it and she said it helped get rid of redness and calm her skin. She recently started breaking out for some reason but this “calmed” her skin down.
Kam G.
Midlothian, IL
I loved this face mask, it was so cooling and refreshing feeling. A very gentle product and the packaging was nice and simple. I bought mine from Walgreens. I would most definitely buy this product if not many others from the brand.
Kerri M.
Fleetwood
This mask has a light, refreshing scent. I used it during a time where I had some facial redness and breakouts. It was amazing for cooling my skin and correcting the redness. I will definitely use again!
Sabra V.
Dodge City, KS
I love all the yes to products they make me feel healthy... because why eat veggies when uou can just spread them on your face! But really though this cucumber stuff is amazing!!
Rory F.
Austin
Slightly better than the coconut one. I fully expected it to suck but it actually didn't. I wish that it had more of a calming smell. It smelled like drugstore-not cucumber.
member-3e8ab
I love how cooling the yes to cucumber products are! It was not disappointing at all and the packaging is perfect! I purchased it online through amazon and definitely will be reordering
Kimah B.
All yes to products are amazing quality.. I have yet to experience anything negative.. I always place their creams and masks in the refrigerator to keep them cool until use.. this really calms my skin after a long day out in the sun or doing the tough winter months.. its just really calm, non greasy product and a little goes a long way... I love the smell
Justin H.
Irvine, CA
After a long week at work, I just want to spend the weekend relaxing and finding any way to recoup from the stressful week. That's when I found this calming mask! Not only does this mask cool down my face, but it also reminds me to take moments during the day to actually slow down instead of rushing from one thing to the next.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
My skin is dry, sensitive with redness and can get some dry patches. I tried this mask out and it didn’t really do anything. Felt nice going on but I didn’t see any improvement in the redness or dryness. Maybe if I put it on every day, but who has time for that?