Yes to Cucumbers Calm Care Soothing Facial Mask, Normal to Sensitive Skin 1.7 fl oz

BY YES TO

• Does this help with breakouts?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove heavy make-up i know its great for ligh...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love this mask as much as I do? Yes to is my fav...1 Answers
O L.
This mask surprised me! I had very high standards and it met them! I purchased this product at target. It definitely met my expectations which is saying a lot. It was great for its value I loved it so much. I highly recommend to everyone who need some relaxation.
Nicole K.
As a first time user of not only this facial mask but Yes to products in general, I did not know what to expect going in.  Not only does this face mask smell amazing and feel cool and calming on the skin, but it did not irritate my sensitive skin as some masks in the past have done.
Kristy C.
Oregon
This was the first time I had used one of the yes to facial masks. I didn't notice any change in radiance nor change in my complexion but my face did feel clean, cool and refreshed.
Cynthia S.
This takes a lot of redness out of my face. It's not harsh at all. It's easy to find at Walmart ulta etc it's fairly cheap as well. It's not a huge difference but less redness. Most face masks don't show me a lot of results this is accurate of this one.
Madi Y.
Austin
This was a fantastic mask! It made my skin soft and smooth, smelled good, and seemed like a high quality product. The packaging had a fresh look, and it was typical for the category. Overall, I would recommend this to a a friend.
Lissette C.
san antonio
I first wanted to try this mask because my skin was irritated and breaking out like crazy. I'm so happy I tried it because it helped my skin get the hydration it needed and helped calm my breakouts.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
This product is so amazing and calming! I love to use it before bed to help relax my face, I naught this at ultra and I think that it is an amazing value and super effective! I would definitely suggest this to anyone and would by far but again!
Leighanne B.
Doylestown, OH
I absolutely loved this product! My mother in law uses this brand so I thought I would give it a try. The size is great for the price and I absolutely love the way it cools my face down after a long day especially during the summer!
Selena G.
State College, PA
I LOVE this stuff. My skin is always super irritated with my rosacea, so this is perfect for cooling my skin when it flares up! Very smooth, very hydrating. Absolutely recommend!
Julia H.
Loves using this mask. Made my skin so soft.  I highly recommend this sheet mask for its eased use and amazing results.  It far exceeded my expectations. Very gentle on your skin.
Danielle L.
Folsom, PA
Does this help with breakouts?
shelby m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love this mask as much as I do? Yes to is my favorite natural cruelty free skin line around!
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
How well does this remove heavy make-up i know its great for light foundation but what are the cons?