Yes To Cucumbers 2 Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh Bye Bags & Dark Circles uploaded by Jessica E.

BY YES TO

Yes To Being Easy On The Eyes With Soothing Cucumber, Caffeine And Evodia Fruit To Keep Your Skin Calm While Waving Buh-bye To Excess (Eye) Baggage And Dark Circles.

Step 1 Features 2 Paper Eye Masks That Help Decrease Puffiness And Smoothe The Delicate Skin Around The Eyes.

Step 2 Is An Eye Treatment Cream To Help Decrease Dark Circles And Brighten The Eye Area.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Step 1: Cleanse Face, Then Wave Bye To Sleepy, Puffy Eyes As You Place The Eye Masks Under The Eye Area, Adjusting For A Smooth Fit. Relax For 10 Minutes, Then Remove.

Step 2: Using Ring Finger, Dab A Small Amount Of The Eye Treatment Cream Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone. Late Night? They’ll Never Know.

Cucumber Extract A Soothing Vegetable Extract. Have You Tried Slices In Water? Yum.

Caffeine A De-puffing Compound. Decaf – No Thanks. Full Strength Only!

Evodia Fruit A Fruit That Helps Minimize And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles. Ancient Chinese Herbalists Knew It All Along. Now You Do, Too!

Yes To Cucumbers Depuffing Under Eye Masks: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Galactoarabinan, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Caffeine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Yes To Cucumbers Anti-dark Circle Eye Treatment: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Beeswax, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Holly S.
I bought this, along with some other Yes To masks to try after falling in love with the  Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Peel-off Mask .  Their products are good and budget friendly!! This is a two set mask. STEP 1 is to apply the green under eye patches. I'm pretty impressed that these come in a plastic container where they're saturated in their caffeine cocktail. I typically prefer gels to the patches so I was a wee bit disappointed but never judge a book by it's cover! It's almost like you could feel them working. They have a tingling, cooling sensation that made my under eye area feel energized and awake. One might say that I loved them a little too much because I left them on past the suggested wear time. and they adhered to me like I was their new host. I knew when I first opened the pack that they would irritate my skin, from the intense cucumber fragerrance, a little bit because of my rosacea but these puppies left more of a mark than Iwas expecting after I gently peeled them away.  STEP 2 (which comes with a hefty amount) is to apply the under eye treatment. I used my fair share of this cream the first time I applied it and realized I had way too much and had to put some back. I've been using it as an under eye cream for the past 2-3 days now. Be careful not to apply to close to the eye area. This cream is caffeinated so it can cause irritation.
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
I was perusing the beauty section of Target when I came across this. It was cheap so I thought I would give it a try. So last night, while I had the first step on my undereyes, I read some quick Influenster reviews and was a bit concerned about some people saying it was too harsh on their skin. I was feeling the the cool tingling, which I loved, but afraid that it would mean I was getting a chemical burn.

When time was up, I took the eye mask off and noticed some slight redness, but not a big deal. What I did notice more was my eye bags were SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. I was so happy with such fast results. I put on the 2nd step and went to bed.

I am definitely stocking up on this!

Update: The hubby came home the day after from a work trip and commented that I looked well-rested! I was so happy I changed my rating from a 4 to a 5!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This product is amazing! I’m a mom to a one year old. And I need all the peaceful zen moments I can get! I have no time to go to the spa so this is as close as it gets for me. I buy this product at my local target usually. It’s pretty cheap but I love it. It smells like cucumbers obviously but it isn’t overpowering. It cools my bags underneath my eyes. (I have horrible bags all the time because of lack of sleep.) it really felt like my puffiness underneath my eyes was reduced. I honestly didn’t think that was even possible. I will definitely buy it again!
Lillian M.
Toledo
The package comes with two green patches that you apply first, they were a bit large for my face so I ensed up folding them over, but that wasn't too bad. At first there was a burning tingling sensation, but it went away after a few minutes. When I got to step 2 I realized there was way more cream than I needed so I packaged the stuff i wouldn't need to continue using. I loved the cream. It was really soothing and soaked into my skin nicely. After using this 2 step mask my under eyes were noticeably lighter.
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT. Within 45 seconds of having step one of this on my face, I had chemical burns. I looked up reviews on other websites and a ton of people are reporting the same issue. I have contacted the company and they are very concerned. Please choose something besides this product. No one wants burns on their face! Yes, it is supposed to tingle a little bit, but it is not supposed to take of layers of skin. Use caution and don'y buy.
Hannah P.
This was neither a hit nor a miss for me. I can see where people find this relaxing; however, I did not see much improvement under my eyes. It felt as if the mask burned just ever-so-slightly (or it could have just been so cool, that I was not used to the sensation). I have not repurchased, and have been trying to hydrate + get more sleep to combat any puffiness or dark undereyes.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I'm going to keep this one simple;

Pros:
Refreshing
De-puffing
Fun
Good Value
PLENTY of product provided

Cons:
STUNG (not nearly as much as the cucumber sheet mask by the same brand though)
Under eye patches were tricky

If you a) don't experience the sting or b) soldier through the initial tingle (play at your own risk I suppose)...It is a fun product!
Pam C.
I love their lip version of this product. Unfortunately, like many others I experienced a burning sensation that made the 10 mins the masks are supposed to stay on pure torture. I endured. My wife noticed that it marginally tightened up the wrinkles under my eyes but I didn't notice a difference in my black circles.
Amber E.
Plantation , FL
This is the worst eye mask ever! I thought it would be a nice little treat for myself to relax and as soon as I put it on, it started burning my face. I immediately looked up other reviews and saw other people were having the same problem. This product is the opposite of relaxing and now my skin is extremely irritated. Definitely would NOT recommend if you’re looking for an effective product.
arianne h.
Not only was it fun to put on but relaxing. The price is reasonable and I will definitely purchase more! It does get a little messy when taking the step one out. I have pretty sensitive skin but it doesn’t bother me at all.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Are the effects long lasting ?