BY YES TO

Yes To Being Easy On The Eyes With Soothing Cucumber, Caffeine And Evodia Fruit To Keep Your Skin Calm While Waving Buh-bye To Excess (Eye) Baggage And Dark Circles.

Step 1 Features 2 Paper Eye Masks That Help Decrease Puffiness And Smoothe The Delicate Skin Around The Eyes.

Step 2 Is An Eye Treatment Cream To Help Decrease Dark Circles And Brighten The Eye Area.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Step 1: Cleanse Face, Then Wave Bye To Sleepy, Puffy Eyes As You Place The Eye Masks Under The Eye Area, Adjusting For A Smooth Fit. Relax For 10 Minutes, Then Remove.

Step 2: Using Ring Finger, Dab A Small Amount Of The Eye Treatment Cream Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone. Late Night? They’ll Never Know.

Cucumber Extract A Soothing Vegetable Extract. Have You Tried Slices In Water? Yum.

Caffeine A De-puffing Compound. Decaf – No Thanks. Full Strength Only!

Evodia Fruit A Fruit That Helps Minimize And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles. Ancient Chinese Herbalists Knew It All Along. Now You Do, Too!

Yes To Cucumbers Depuffing Under Eye Masks: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Galactoarabinan, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Caffeine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Heptyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Yes To Cucumbers Anti-dark Circle Eye Treatment: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Beeswax, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Im young but I have eye bags and dark circles I WANT TO ...1 Answers
  • Are the effects long lasting ?2 Answers
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I really wish I had read some of these reviews before I went out and tried this kit.

Similar to the  Yes To Coconut 2 Step Single Use Lip Kit Pucker Up this product left me extremely upset and disappointed in this brand overall. Never once have I had any issues with a Yes To product, but these single use kits have me thinking twice about this brand.
The paper mask for the under eye area burned and strung my skin and left it extremely red and irritated afterwards. So much so that I had to take a Benadryl. Now keep in mind or go through some of my other reviews, I rarely have anything like this happen. These are the first two mask to have affected me like this.
I would never buy these again or recommend them to anyone. I'm honestly really upset with the Yes To brand for these kits.
Holly S.
I bought this, along with some other Yes To masks to try after falling in love with the  Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Peel-off Mask .  Their products are good and budget friendly!! This is a two set mask. STEP 1 is to apply the green under eye patches. I'm pretty impressed that these come in a plastic container where they're saturated in their caffeine cocktail. I typically prefer gels to the patches so I was a wee bit disappointed but never judge a book by it's cover! It's almost like you could feel them working. They have a tingling, cooling sensation that made my under eye area feel energized and awake. One might say that I loved them a little too much because I left them on past the suggested wear time. and they adhered to me like I was their new host. I knew when I first opened the pack that they would irritate my skin, from the intense cucumber fragerrance, a little bit because of my rosacea but these puppies left more of a mark than Iwas expecting after I gently peeled them away.  STEP 2 (which comes with a hefty amount) is to apply the under eye treatment. I used my fair share of this cream the first time I applied it and realized I had way too much and had to put some back. I've been using it as an under eye cream for the past 2-3 days now. Be careful not to apply to close to the eye area. This cream is caffeinated so it can cause irritation.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Not worth the price. I was really disappointed with this product. Since it was only for the eyes and was supposed to reduce bags, I expected the gel type. This is basically a sheet mask for only your under eyes with some eye cream thrown in. For the same price, you can get a mask for your whole face, including your under eyes and just use your own eye cream. Your sheet mask can cover your eyes. Maybe this has caffeine in it or whatever, but I noticed zero difference. Luckily I didn’t get the reaction a lot of people have had to this, but I do have issues with redness, so now I’m nervous to try any other products for them if this is the overpriced, underperforming products they’re putting out.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Great 2 step soothing dark circle undereye kit! A mixture of natural ingredients to get rid of baggage and dark circles under your eyes. And then add extra treatment all around the eye area. I’m waiting for the store to restock to get some more “YesTo” masks!Yes To Cucumbers 2 Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh Bye Bags & Dark Circles
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
I was perusing the beauty section of Target when I came across this. It was cheap so I thought I would give it a try. So last night, while I had the first step on my undereyes, I read some quick Influenster reviews and was a bit concerned about some people saying it was too harsh on their skin. I was feeling the the cool tingling, which I loved, but afraid that it would mean I was getting a chemical burn.

When time was up, I took the eye mask off and noticed some slight redness, but not a big deal. What I did notice more was my eye bags were SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. I was so happy with such fast results. I put on the 2nd step and went to bed.

I am definitely stocking up on this!

Update: The hubby came home the day after from a work trip and commented that I looked well-rested! I was so happy I changed my rating from a 4 to a 5!
Joribelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
I’d been struggling with my undereyes for God knows how long. I struggle with puffiness and also wrinkles on my undereyes. So, my husband and I went to our local rite aid and I saw this! I bought 5 and used it for the next 5 days! Girllll it didn’t disappoint me. The smell was sooo fresh it literally smells like cucumbers. It also has that cooling effect and the eyecream was so much that you get to use it multiple times. I feel a drastic change on my undereye and whenever I put on a concealer when I do my makeup I feel like it doesn’t crease as much..
Casey S.
Buyer Beware! Immediately after putting these on they started to BURN. I didn't even last 10 seconds before I was whipping these off. I wish I had read reviews before I spent way too much money on these eye masks. Plus step 2 is so much wasted product. It's in a tear off package so there's no way to save it aside from the dot of product you do use.
Don't waste your money.
Jenn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
By far the worst under eye product I’ve ever used. My husband and I each had one and the second we put the masks on (on cleansed skin) we both felt a burning sensation. We left them on for a few minutes hoping it would pass, but it only got more intense. After washing off the residue, both of us were left with patchy, red, swollen skin. I used to work in skincare and always read ingredients and know what sensitive to and everything in this should have been safe. We also have vastly different skin types, so it’s not as if one of us would have had an adverse reaction due to that (he’s oily and I’m very dry). I would NEVER recommend this product. The skin under your eyes is so delicate, nothing should cause irritation or burning. I will never buy this product again.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This product is amazing! I’m a mom to a one year old. And I need all the peaceful zen moments I can get! I have no time to go to the spa so this is as close as it gets for me. I buy this product at my local target usually. It’s pretty cheap but I love it. It smells like cucumbers obviously but it isn’t overpowering. It cools my bags underneath my eyes. (I have horrible bags all the time because of lack of sleep.) it really felt like my puffiness underneath my eyes was reduced. I honestly didn’t think that was even possible. I will definitely buy it again!
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
I have under eye bags, and when I’m at a store, and they have any kind of masks for under eye bags, I obviously try it. This product made my under eye area VERY red and swollen. It was very harsh on my skin and I would NOT recommend anyone using this product.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Are the effects long lasting ?
💚 M.