Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags & Dark Circles! uploaded by Caitlyn K.Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags & Dark Circles! uploaded by Kristy G.

BY YES TO

Yes to being easy on the eyes with soothing cucumber, caffeine and evodia fruit to keep your skin calm while waving buh-bye to excess (eye) baggage and dark circles. Step 1 features 2 paper under eye masks that help decrease puffiness and smooth the delicate skin around the eyes. Step 2 is an eye treatment cream to help decrease dark circles and brighten the eye area.

Recommended Skin Type: Sensitive

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Paraben-free, Petroleum-free, Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Sheet

Scent: Cucumber

Beauty Purpose: Soothing, dark circle reduction

Skin concern: Dark circles, puffiness

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, cruelty-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Kristy G.
west palm beach
I’ve tried so many different remedies for my dark under eye bags and puffiness & this product is easily one of my favorites.
The first step is the actual under eye mask. It is very refreshing and has a delicate scent of cucumbers. Make sure not to get it in your eye though, cause that burns... a lot. I leave them on for ten minutes and when I take them off, I already see a huge difference before even applying step two! It gets rid of all signs of puffiness.
Step two is the cream. There is a lot in the package, probably enough for two uses and has the same light & refreshing smell of cucumber. It is extremely light and soothing on the eyes and after I applied it, I waited a couple minutes before I looked in the mirror and was WOWed by the results. As a mother of two this is something I’m going to have to use daily, my eyes haven’t looked this awake and refreshed in years. For $2.50 and Walmart, you can’t beat this duo.
Toni M.
Verona, MS
Does exactly what it says it does! I’m a bit of an insomniac so bags/dark circles seem to frequent my face. I used this mask in the morning before getting ready and I could tell a difference when I put my makeup on. The second step also comes with more product than is needed so I kept it to use as needed! Will definitely be buying again!
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Dark circles and eye bags are main issue in nowdays lifestyle where you either watch a lot of tv or get very less sleep with kids and work!! Well Yes to cucumbers helped alot its literally having cucumber at salon on your eyes its very effective i would recommend this
Jessi N.
sand springs
yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit is awesome for the price! It’s very easy to use and mess free packaging. The two step process is very soothing and enjoyable. It’s very effective for removing bag and dark circles and waking up tired eyes! I love all Yes To products and highly recommend to give this a try.
Meliss T.
Lodi
I tried this one for the first time a week ago and i think im going to have to pick up more! The main thing that i love about this brand is their consistency in having excellent quality every time. And they can be found at most of my local stores so it's always easy to pick up some more when i run out.
Caitlyn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! I bought it before attending a wedding to try to reduce dark circles under my eyes but after taking it off have extremely red, puffy & irritated skin! The redness did not decrease for hours even after putting cold compresses on.

Not sure how this product is still on the market honestly. Reading other reviews MANY others have experienced the same pain.
Vanessa
I was so excited about this product because it claims to be almost 100 percent natural and the price point was BEAUTIFUL (plus who doesn't love a good cucumber eye treatment?) But alas, it wasn't meant to be. The eye patch in the first step burned and stung immediately on contact and I couldn't keep it on longer than a few seconds. When I removed them, I was left with noticable red burns around my eyes. Never moved on to the second step.
Jamie P.
Staten Island
I wouldn’t consider my skin sensitive but something in this product really irritated my skin! The patches started to burn after a couple of minutes and when I took them off the entire area around my eyes were red!!!! I immediately washed my face w cold water and put aloe on to hopefully calm down the redness. It took about 15 minutes to go away. Be careful when trying!!!
Sara S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product. My “problem area” on my face is definitely my under eyes. I constantly have dark circles that I would love to get rid of. While this product didn’t brighten as much as I would have hoped, it definitely left my undereyes feeling smooth and hydrated. And the price is amazing, so it is well worth a try! I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This product did not work with my sensitive skin!!! It burnt so bad I took them off after a minute. Idk why this did not work for me but of you have sensitive skin I would walk past this.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Does this burn anyone else