Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsYes To
Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles!

Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles!

Yes to being easy on the eyes with soothing cucumber, caffeine and evodia fruit to keep your skin calm while waving buh-bye to excess (eye) baggage and dark circles. Step 1 features 2 paper eye masks that help decrease puffiness and smoothe the delicate skin around the eyes. Step 2 is an eye treatment cream to help decrease dark circles and brighten the eye area. 96% natural ingredients Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones Leaping Bunny Certified

Really helps under eye inflammation ?
How long until you see results with this product? Is it immediate?
Do these make a noticeable difference in dark circles?
Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles!!
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Bri S.
Purchased at: Target
This to me, is a very fun, cute eye mask. The areas around my eyes are really sensitive and this didn’t bother my skin at all. I had a fun time applying. The kit gives a ton of the eye cream. I just put it all over my face, which I thought might break me out, but didn’t. Overall, I liked this mask but I didn’t notice a change to the appearance of my dark circles at all. Would recommend. [product:yes-to-cucumbers-2-step-single-use-eye-kit-buh-bye-bags-&-dark-circles]
Kenzie R.
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Kenzie R.
If I could give this zero stars I would. I used this product once and began to feel a burning sensation after a few mins (you are supposed to keep it on for 15 I believe). I took off the mask and I had red marks on my under eyes. Called my aunt who is a nurse and confirmed it was a chemical burn. Never ever use this product or this brand in general, I have heard horror stories from others, not just me.
Jess O.
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Jess O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Right from the start, this was a LOT OF PRODUCT in these two compartments!! Wow! The last step cream is very thick, and everything smells of cucumbers very strongly. The packaging says tingling means its working, but I never felt anything, even with sensitive skin. The undereye patches are HUGE! This is a messy process, heads up with that! I've got enough cream leftover to last days/weeks possibly, and don't seem to see any immediate results as claimed. Other than that it was a very pleasant experience for my under eyes, and they got much needed attention they deserved, I just wish this products claims of instant transformation of some Yes To-cucumbers-2-step-single-use-eye-kit-buh-bye-bags-&-dark-circles! sort were true Yes To
Leslie S.
Chambersburg, PA
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Leslie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It helps a lot with your dark circles, it brings caffeine that reduces the appearance of your dark circles, it removes the appearance of tired eyes, it has aloe vera, it eliminates bags under your eyes Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love the brand yesto I wanted to start by saying that. But I wasn't too impressed with this product. The eye things were oddly shaped and didn't fit right around my eyes or my boyfriend's eyes. They were too over sized in my personal opinion. I also felt like the cream to put on afterwards was too thick and didn't rub in well. So overall I wasn't that pleased. I did love the scent of the cucumbers though which I found relaxing. But I don't think I'd purchase again unfortunately ☹️ (p.s excuse the lips on the picture I did a yesto lip mask as well lol)
madelyn M.
Hamilton, NJ
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by madelyn M.
It is an OK product. When I applied it immediately it started to feel like it was giving me a burning sensation, as I removed it my skin looked like it had an reaction to it, but once I washed my face it felt and looked normal again. I bought it at the dollar store so for the price is good.
Liliane F.
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Liliane F.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Horrible product. I should’ve read the reviews online first but I’ve never had a problem with masks before. After putting the under eye peels on, I started to feel some tingling. The directions said to wait 10 minutes before removing them but my face really felt like it was burning. I thought maybe that’s what’s supposed to happen but after 6 minutes I couldn’t take it anymore. I removed the peels and ended up having chemical burns in the exact shape of the peels and bumps in my face. I washed it off and smothered my face with aloe and luckily it subsided after a few hours. I talked to my roommate about it and she had a similar issue with a different product from this company. I will never buy anything from them again. [product:yes-to-cucumbers-2-step-single-use-eye-kit-buh-bye-bags-&-dark-circles]
jasmine K.
Woodbridge , VA
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by jasmine K.
Purchased at: CVS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It smells like cucumbers and isn’t heavy on the skin. Very he tile and effective. The two step package is very easy to use. They under eye patches go in 1st for 10 minutes, 2nd is the cream. It goes under your eyes but you can use it full face. Very soothing and I’d suggest to everyone
OLGA Y.
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by OLGA Y.
Suitable for my skin type, non-irritating. It smells good. I have not seen any changes while using this product.
Yessenia V.
Fort Worth, TX
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! uploaded by Yessenia V.
[product:yes-to-cucumbers-2-step-single-use-eye-kit-buh-bye-bags-&-dark-circles] I’m trying this product out as I type this and I already like it , the under eye mask gives a tingly feeling but beauty is pain right ! BUT the eye treatment makes up for it , it’s a smoothing cream (!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasper P.
Wewahitchka , FL
il y a 2 ans
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! What do you think of this product?? Does it work good?
lindsey C. il y a 2 ans
It burned my skin and I couldn't leave it on for the full time. I do not have sensitive skin!! I dont recommend it for anyone that might. Very acidic, which is unnecessary around your eyes especially.
McKenzie W.
Verona, VA
il y a 2 ans
Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh-Bye Bags &Amp; Dark Circles! I just purchased this and when i got home, I read about this product burning consumer’s skin... Just curious, did this happen to everyone? Just wanna figure it out before i decide to use it.
Candace B. il y a un an
I believe the unicorn one is the product that burns the skin. There was no burning of my skin, when I used this eye kit. This product smelled bad and had no effects on my bags. Although it was a cheap kit, it was a waste of money and time.