Yes To Cucumber Eucalyptus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Indira H.Yes To Cucumber Eucalyptus Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Amanda B.

BY YES TO

Find this product online at WALGREENS too!

A natural hand soap that leaves hands soft and smelling amazing. YES TO washing your hands with nothing but the best! Formulated with naturally calming cucumbers and eucalyptus, this hypoallergenic soap gets hands squeaky clean and ready for lots and lots of hand shaking, high fives or texting (whatever you want). Stop and smell your hands – said no one ever (until now). 97% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Free of artificial color. Available for online purchase in US only.

How to Use:

Turn the nozzle to unlock, then you know the drill. Sing your favorite song while you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on Amazon
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This hand soap is great if you're looking for something that doesn't dry your hands out. The product doesn't lather as much as a traditional hand soap, but hands feel clean and smooth after use. It comes in a good sized bottle so the product lasts a good bit. My only complaint is the smell, which is funny. I like cucumbers and I like eucalyptus, but combining them in this product smells a bit off.
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
All I really need in a hand soap is one that doesn't dry me out. I wash my hands more than the average person because I'm paranoid about touching my face when my hands have touched something else so it's important that the soap isn't harsh on the skin. The scents I'm the yes to range don't bother me, infact I love anything cucumber! For $4 I think it's not too bad, but I found myself going through these quite quickly.
Amanda B.
So after working in a top rated spa for years before switching to the medical feild I have been trying to bring that spa feeling home and this hand soap hits the mark its smells great and is cruelty free
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH
Smells beautiful and doesn't irritate my skin! The packaging is also just as cute and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean. The scent even lingers long after washing. If you're looking for a hand soap to soften and clean your tires hands, this is the soap for you!
Amber K.
Another great find. Wonderful, almost aromatherapy scent. Leaves hands soft and gentle with a fresh scent. The price is fairly decent. I don't buy this as often but I do love it. If you enjoy aromatherapy, you'll love this.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love yes products! This hand soap is great! Leaves my hands nice and cleans and smelling great! This soap is not expensive and lasts a long time! I would definitely purchase again and would like to try other scents!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
YesTo is one of my favorite brands! This hand soap is grey smells good and cleans your hands without drying them out! Definitely recommend
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this hand soap, it leaves my hands very soft, with a fresh sensation, I love the smell of cucumber and the freshness of mint.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good. It leaves my hands feeling clean. Lathers nicely. Not badly priced.