BY YES TO

Yes to masking in comfort with Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask with added cottonseed oil and cotton extract to help protect ultra-sensitive and allergy prone skin. The single-use Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is made of 100 percent cotton to gently nourish, soften and refresh delicate skin. With love from California, Yes To Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is formulated without Parabens, Sls and Silicones and always, Leaping Bunny Certified. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
June 28, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Yes to Cotton Ultra-Sensitive & Allergy Prone Skin Comforting Mask - 1 ct
I really wanted to like this but it started burning as soon as I put it on 🙁 I don't even have very sensitive skin but it was very uncomfortable. I had to re wash my face and now I have tiny little bumps along my lip and jaw line. It says it's for sensitive skin but I would still be cautious if you have sensitive skin on this one.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Okeana, OH
July 9, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
I put this on before my collage graduation. I was so excited because it said it was for sensitive skin and redness. Unfortunately the moment  I put it on It started to burn, I am used to things burning a little when it comes to skincare but this was uncomfortable and bad. I would not recommend for anyone.
Alina V.
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
July 21, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
One of my favorite paper masks. My skin can get irritated from applying makeup and testing new products outs often, but this just calms my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth. You can pick it up at your local target. Yes to Cotton Ultra-Sensitive & Allergy Prone Skin Comforting Mask - 1 ct
sarah s.
sarah s.
Phoenix, AZ
June 5, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Love, love, love this mask! It is so soothing after washing my face. It feels so comfortable. This defiantly my fave sheet mask so far! I use this mask to soothe my skin and hydrate my skin. I have tried many of the yes to mask and love them all but this one is the best!
Asia M.
Asia M.
Burlington, NJ
June 23, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
I loved this mask!It made my skin feel amazing.I have very sensitive acne prone skin.After using it,I feel like nothing would irritate my skin for a while.It was very inexpensive.Got it at Walmart for only $2.50.I recommend anyone who breaks out easily to try it!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
June 29, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
This brand never fails to treat sensitive skin just right! My face never felt oily or dry afterwards, it simply felt so soft. Very affordable and even though I bought it for a single use it was still worth the few bucks I spent
Navneet J.
Navneet J.
London, UK
July 8, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
This burned on my skin after about ten seconds. It is not suitable for all sensitive skin types so don't be fooled. I had to take it off and rinse my face in cold water. I would not recommend this.