BY YES TO

Yes to masking in comfort with Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask with added cottonseed oil and cotton extract to help protect ultra-sensitive and allergy prone skin. The single-use Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is made of 100 percent cotton to gently nourish, soften and refresh delicate skin. With love from California, Yes To Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is formulated without Parabens, Sls and Silicones and always, Leaping Bunny Certified. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sydney K.
Sydney K.
As someone who has incredibly sensitive skin that will turn bright red and burn from almost any skincare product I try, I was very excited to try this mask designed for allergy-prone skin like mine. It was kind of difficult to put on because it was way too big for my face and it was super super liquidy when I pulled out of the package (I had to let some of the product drip out before I even tried to pull the mask out of the packaging), but once I got it on it was nice. It felt very refreshing and left my skin feeling smooth and cool.
Regan G.
Regan G.
This is the first Yes to face mask I've used. This mask burned so badly. I have oily skin and i have been experiencing some dryness so I decided to use this mask. It left my skin smooth after, but my skin was very red. I don't have sensitive skin or allergy prone skin but this was the only mask my Walmart had left on the display. If you have tough skin this mask maybe perfectly fine, but I have no clue how someone with actual sensitive skin could stand this.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hampton
I purchased the  Yes to Cotton Ultra-Sensitive & Allergy Prone Skin Comforting Mask - 1 ct at my local Target. My normally oily skin was irritated, red, and dry. This mask was a miracle worker. I felt a tingly, somewhat stinging sensation at first because my skin was in that bad of a condition, but soon my skin felt so relieved. This mask truly lives up to it's promise of comforting bothered skin! Highly Recommend!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Joplin, MO
I tried multiple YesTo masks and they always burned the second they touched my face. I decided to try this one since it said it was comforting and for ultra sensitive skin. It still immediately burned and, as with all the other masks from YesTo, I got very painful, deep breakouts. There are other masks that I love for the same price, so I won't be repurchasing these.
Casey B.
Casey B.
I love Yes To products. I love every product i have used except this one i have sensitive skin so i was excited to try this. As soon as it touched my skin, my face started to burn instantly. I was hoping it would stop but it didn't. After taking it off, my skin is currently still burning and my face is SO red. I do NOT recommend this mask.
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
I really wanted to like this but it started burning as soon as I put it on 🙁 I don't even have very sensitive skin but it was very uncomfortable. I had to re wash my face and now I have tiny little bumps along my lip and jaw line. It says it's for sensitive skin but I would still be cautious if you have sensitive skin on this one.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Okeana, OH
I put this on before my collage graduation. I was so excited because it said it was for sensitive skin and redness. Unfortunately the moment  I put it on It started to burn, I am used to things burning a little when it comes to skincare but this was uncomfortable and bad. I would not recommend for anyone.
Alina V.
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
One of my favorite paper masks. My skin can get irritated from applying makeup and testing new products outs often, but this just calms my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth. You can pick it up at your local target. Yes to Cotton Ultra-Sensitive & Allergy Prone Skin Comforting Mask - 1 ct
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Powell
I wanted to like this. I love sheet masks, and have a few that I am obsessed with, but this is just a bad product, period. The mask doesn't fit my face (I have chubby cheeks), and it STINGS! How is that comforting? It wasn't terribly painful, but who wants to leave a mask on their face that burns?
sarah s.
sarah s.
Phoenix, AZ
Love, love, love this mask! It is so soothing after washing my face. It feels so comfortable. This defiantly my fave sheet mask so far! I use this mask to soothe my skin and hydrate my skin. I have tried many of the yes to mask and love them all but this one is the best!