BY YES TO

Yes to masking in comfort with Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask with added cottonseed oil and cotton extract to help protect ultra-sensitive and allergy prone skin. The single-use Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is made of 100 percent cotton to gently nourish, soften and refresh delicate skin. With love from California, Yes To Cotton Comforting Paper Mask is formulated without Parabens, Sls and Silicones and always, Leaping Bunny Certified. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Ivan H.
Placing this on my face after a long day at the office makes my day. The value of the product was great. Not to difficult to open, packaging is basic yet good to look at. At the end of the day this was a very effective product. The only thing I would improve would be making cheeper.
Regan G.
This is the first Yes to face mask I've used. This mask burned so badly. I have oily skin and i have been experiencing some dryness so I decided to use this mask. It left my skin smooth after, but my skin was very red. I don't have sensitive skin or allergy prone skin but this was the only mask my Walmart had left on the display. If you have tough skin this mask maybe perfectly fine, but I have no clue how someone with actual sensitive skin could stand this.
Mandy Y.
Palm Beach Florida
Brought this mask for my mother, she has sensitve skin, she absolutely loved it! It's hard for her to find a good mask that won't cause some kind of reaction to her face. Very great quality and the price is very affordable! Would recommend this to everyone.
Keybi H.
Chesterfield, VA
I enjoyed this particular mask because my face ALWAYS has some kind of reaction to almost every product I use. Im very happy to say that this Yes To Mask didnt do that!! My face felt to clean, moisturized and soft!! Must try if you hace sensitive skin!!
Mindy D.
Hampton
I purchased the  Yes to Cotton Ultra-Sensitive & Allergy Prone Skin Comforting Mask - 1 ct at my local Target. My normally oily skin was irritated, red, and dry. This mask was a miracle worker. I felt a tingly, somewhat stinging sensation at first because my skin was in that bad of a condition, but soon my skin felt so relieved. This mask truly lives up to it's promise of comforting bothered skin! Highly Recommend!
Sherrylany H.
Rochester, NY
This product kept my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. The individual packaging is awesome because it makes it easy to know how to use it. It was definitely what I️ expected from the brand.
Heather L.
Joplin, MO
I tried multiple YesTo masks and they always burned the second they touched my face. I decided to try this one since it said it was comforting and for ultra sensitive skin. It still immediately burned and, as with all the other masks from YesTo, I got very painful, deep breakouts. There are other masks that I love for the same price, so I won't be repurchasing these.
Caterina V.
Gainesville, FL
I love this mask. Whenever I have multiple spots of acne I use this mask. Gets rid of them fast. Smell is nice to me. Do not rinse off this mask or else you won't get the full use.
Casey F.
Loved the clay mask! My boyfriend and i used it so there’s enough for 2 people forsure. We both have combination skin but he has more dry than combo and i have more oily than combo. I loved the gentle fragrance and how thick it applies. I love clay mask for the drying factor and this dried nicely.
AmberLynn C.
Columbus
I have really prone sensitive skin and this helped it so much, especially after getting extractions done. This mask along with it’s ingredients is a life changer