Yes To Cotton Oxygenated Facial Mask - 2 fl oz uploaded by Brooke H.

BY YES TO

Yes to a little bubbly with this gentle, lightweight mask that starts bubbling on contact, leaving skin feeling replenished, softer and protected against environmental pollution in less than 10 minutes. Formulated for allergy-prone, ultra-sensitive skin, this foaming mask, with cotton extract and oxygen, make an at-home spa experience you'll want to experience regularly. So sit back, relax and watch those bubbles form!

Product Form: Sheet

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Petroleum-free, paraben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Recommended Skin Type: Sensitive, normal, extra sensitive

Scent: Cucumber

Beauty Purpose: Smoothing

Skin concern: Basic care

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, cruelty-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I actually found this mask on clearance at Target (yay!) and was immediately intrigued because it claims to be for super sensitive skin-which mine is. When I got home I immediately cleansed my face to try it out. Getting it to pump out the first time was a challenge. It took me a good two minutes to get anything out. Finally it worked though and I was able to apply it. After waiting around for 10 minutes and laughing at the fizzy feeling it gives your face I washed it off and my face felt SO smooth.
LaKeshia L.
Bristol
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this works good with my sensitive skin first time use will buy again almost out !