Yes To Cotton Comforting Mud Mask Bundle (4 Single Use Masks) uploaded by Nicole M.

BY YES TO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Say Yes To having a soft spot for cotton extract and cottonseed oil that help prevent irritation while gently nourishing, softening and refreshing delicate skin. The single use Yes To Cotton Comforting Mud Mask is perfect for ultra-sensitive and allergy-prone skin. The rich formula leaves skin calm and hydrated. Sit back, relax and enjoy a spa-like experience. To Use: Apply a generous amount to clean skin and let it work its comforting magic for 5-10 minutes. (Feel free to lie down and close your eyes too!) Rinse off with water to reveal your gorgeous complexion.

Yes To having a soft spot for cotton extract and cottonseed oil that help prevent irritation while gently nourishing, softening and refreshing delicate skin; The single use Yes To Cotton Comforting Mud Mask is perfect for ultra-sensitive and allergy-prone skin; This rich formula leaves skin calm and hydrated; Cotton Extract nourishes, conditions and protects ultra-sensitive skin and Cottonseed Oil is a protective and skin softening oil; 95% natural ingredients and formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Review (1)
Nicole M.
Boston
I actually didn't buy the four pack but this was the only option. I actually found this at the Dollar Tree and picked a bunch of them up. They actually had all different types, but I decided to use this one first. I put it on just laid back and I relaxed a little bit. I've used it a couple of times now and it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. After I take it off my skin looks so clean and and it has that clean glow. Even though it's for sensitive skin, I would recommend this to anybody with any type of skin. It's a great mask and I got a great deal I mean who can beat a dollar! I'm glad I picked a lot up because I will definitely continue to use these.