BY YES TO

Yes to taking a cotton to wipes that help soothe, hydrate and protect ultra-sensitive skin. Infused with cottonseed oil that helps prevent irritation.

These soft, lightly fragranced wipes, formulated with 98% natural ingredients, gently cleanse allergy-prone skin leaving it nourished, smooth and smelling ahh-mayzing without irritating the skin.  The wipe cloth is made in part from cotton t-shirt manufacturing scraps, so they save energy and water and preserve land and save greenhouse gas emissions.

• 98% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Features the Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced
  • Wipe material made in part from recycled cotton t-shirt scraps

• I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Holly S.
Moline, IL
These wipes are very gentle and have a very little scent. My skin is very sensitive so I need to spend a little more to get good quality, which I’m willing to do with these wipes. They are a little dry when you pull them out but other than that they are perfect.
Courtney D.
I absolutely love these face wipes! They start off very very tingly, I was a little bit afraid when I first started using them. But after about a minute or so the tangling goes away and my skin feels so smooth and clean.
Mandi S.
I took these with me on my recent trip to Africa. The trip takes over 24 hours to complete so it was really nice to be able to freshen up throughout the jouney with these amazing wipes. They kept my face feeling fresh and clean throughout the trip, especially when we had limitied access to water. These are a great alternative to face wash for traveling since you don't need water
Briana M.
These smell great, and I don't mind using them if I'm traveling, but this entire brand tends to dry my skin out (which is intense since I have extremely oily skin). I definitely prefer a cleansing makeup remover lotion over using a wipe.
Seher V.
Collierville, TN
These wipes take away all of my makeup throughout my day. I only took away a star because I have a tough time taking off waterproof makeup. Other than that these wipes are affordable and amazing for taking off regular makeup.
Jada G H.
Chicago
I absolutely love these wipes. They are soothing to the skin and do not cause eye irritation. Removes makeup gently without leaving residue on your skin. Decent price tag, highly recommend.
Alex S.
CA
I honestly can't believe that I like these better than my holy grail Yes To Cucumbers Shooting Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes! These wipes are physically softer and much more gentle on the skin. They take my makeup off more efficiently than any other drugstore wipe without irritating my skin at all. I will say that because these, as well as all Yes to wipes, are not extremely saturated, and don't take off mascara and eyeliner too well. But since I usually use a separate eye makeup remover anyways, I don't mind that too much. But honestly, these wipes are amazing and super affordable, so I highly recommend picking a package up. L
Paige M.
Ok, so these things are quite a conundrum for me. Do they remove makeup all that well? No, but do they claim to on the package? Also no. So I don't fault them too much for that. I do love how sensitive skin friendly they are, and they they are super soft.
Dolores L.
Westtown, NY
These are great face wipes, moist, thick and easy to use.  I love the packaging.  What a great idea to have the snap compartment on the front to open and close the package more efficiently.  It definitely helps to keep the wipes moist so when you are ready to use one, they quickly pull out and are moist.My only suggestion would be for the smell.  I am one of those users that LOVES product smells, so the better it smells the more I love to use a product.  These wipes would be great in coconut scent!
Rebecca F.
These are some of my favorite cleansing wipes!

I try not to use cleansing wipes too often cause I find they are loaded with chemicals or drag on my skin, but these are pillow soft and have such a relaxing scent!  I find myself reaching for them more and more.

I'm a big fan of Yes To products and these are no exception.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are they any good?