BY YES TO

Yes to taking a cotton to wipes that help soothe, hydrate and protect ultra-sensitive skin. Infused with cottonseed oil that helps prevent irritation.

These soft, lightly fragranced wipes, formulated with 98% natural ingredients, gently cleanse allergy-prone skin leaving it nourished, smooth and smelling ahh-mayzing without irritating the skin.  The wipe cloth is made in part from cotton t-shirt manufacturing scraps, so they save energy and water and preserve land and save greenhouse gas emissions.

• 98% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Features the Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced
  • Wipe material made in part from recycled cotton t-shirt scraps

• I really want to try these as i have tried everyother one...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I believe I did a review on these but was asked to do another one.  These are terrific.  When it comes to cleansing wipes, I've tried so many but my absolute favorite are these Yes to Cotton and the Simple ones.  I don't think you will be disappointed.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Yes To Cotton Comforting Facial Wipes

This product says it’s for “Ultra-sensitive and allergy prone skin”...I don’t think so!
This is what happened to my sensitive skin when I tried one wipe. My skin feels tight, and extremely hot! And just see how bright red! It’s burning so bad, even after rinsing with cold water. If you hav sensitive skin, do NOT try this product! I am returning it tomorrow.
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
I love these wipes for removing my eye makeup and my lipstick. It definitely can remove waterproof makeup perfectly. For the rest of my face I use an oil to remove the face makeup. Pretty cheap for the amount you get. Love this
Mandi S.
I took these with me on my recent trip to Africa. The trip takes over 24 hours to complete so it was really nice to be able to freshen up throughout the jouney with these amazing wipes. They kept my face feeling fresh and clean throughout the trip, especially when we had limitied access to water. These are a great alternative to face wash for traveling since you don't need water
Holly S.
Moline, IL
These wipes are very gentle and have a very little scent. My skin is very sensitive so I need to spend a little more to get good quality, which I’m willing to do with these wipes. They are a little dry when you pull them out but other than that they are perfect.
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
Most makeup remover wipes burn my face and eyes and this only did slightly. I like how gentle they are conspired to other wipes. I like how nice and gentle the smell is, not over powering at all and very subtle.
Briana M.
These smell great, and I don't mind using them if I'm traveling, but this entire brand tends to dry my skin out (which is intense since I have extremely oily skin). I definitely prefer a cleansing makeup remover lotion over using a wipe.
Seher V.
Collierville, TN
These wipes take away all of my makeup throughout my day. I only took away a star because I have a tough time taking off waterproof makeup. Other than that these wipes are affordable and amazing for taking off regular makeup.
Amber B.
Corpus Christi, TX
These makeup wipes are fantastic! I have very sensitive skin and these wipes never aggravate my skin. It usually is a hit or miss with makeup wipes that brand themselves for sensitive skin. I was avle to buy this product at ulta and would buy it again!
Jada G H.
Chicago
I absolutely love these wipes. They are soothing to the skin and do not cause eye irritation. Removes makeup gently without leaving residue on your skin. Decent price tag, highly recommend.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are they any good?