BY YES TO

Yes to a little bubbly with this gentle, lightweight mask that starts bubbling on contact, leaving skin feeling replenished, softer and protected against environmental pollution in less than 10 minutes.

Formulated for allergy-prone, ultra-sensitive skin, this foaming mask, with cotton extract and oxygen, make an at-home spa experience you’ll want to experience regularly. So sit back, relax and watch those bubbles form!

95% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Cotton Extract nourishes, conditions and protects ultra-sensitive skin.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin and massage gently to start the transformation from a gel to bubbles. Let the mask bubble up completely, about 5-10 minutes, and absorb into the skin. Sit back and relax – this mask does the work for you! Rinse of any excess. Replace stopper after use.

Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
I honestly only got this because it was on clearance at Target. But when I actually tried it I fell in love! You only need very little and apply a thin layer to your face. Then after a little while, it starts to bubble up on your fave and you can feel it in your skin. It felt like it was purifying it on spot. I'm addicted.
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
I tried this product just because it said “Anti-Pollution”. It has very great packaging and the nozzle is very dependable. This product met my expectations. It’s very effective and affordable. I will buy again!
Jane S.
Loveland
Purchased at: Target
I never see much of a difference when I use this mask, but it’s fun to wear because of the bubbles. It leaves behind a sticky film once the bubbles all dissipate, and my skin is lightly hydrated. I don’t live in a super polluted area so I don’t know if it’s really doing anything, but I keep using it just in case.
Stacey R.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Target
This mask had a very odd tingling feeling that takes some getting used to, but that means that it is working to draw out all that polluted mess from your face! I wish this product was still in the Yes To line, but it seems as they have removed the Yes To Cotton from their line. :(
Netty B.
I thought this mask would dry my skin out when I first applied but was surprised at how smooth and soft my skin felt after applying... packaging was nice, easy to use and I’d definitely buy again...
Bailey R.
Very easy to use. Bubbles on face tickle at first but you get used to it. The packaging is super simple and sophisticated. It has multiple uses inside so you can use over and over, the value is awesome. My first time trying this brand and I love it. Highly recommend.
Savannah B.
I enjoyed the smell and the feel of this mask while it was on, but that was about it. I feel like this made my skin greasy and I broke out the next day. I did not feel clean or like it had done me any good
Alyssa B.
This mask is amazing for my sensitive skin!! It's always difficult to find masks that don't irritate my skin, but this one was perfect and caused no problems or irritations at all. This is a bubbly and super cleansing mask that I felt truly made a difference on my skin, even after one use. It really cleared up some blemishes and left my skin feeling clear, fresh, and clean! The tube also comes come with quite a bit of product, so you can use it many times. A little goes a long way when applying the mask as well. I would highly recommend this one, especially for others with sensitive skin. :)
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Its only my second use but I love this mask! It was relatively affordable and its super fun to use with all the bubbles. I have sensitive skin and usually face masks burn but this one feels great. Most of the bubbles dissolve on their own too so its really easy to take off.
Kathrine L.
Lawrenceville
Sadly broke me out very badly :( Wish I liked this one, I was rooting for it. But sadly I don’t think it worked well with my son type.