BY YES TO

• is this really thick or glossy? i don't want to have ooey gooey l...1 Answers
  • Wow !! This is new for me. Where I buy lip oil yes to coconuts? 2 Answers
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I just love everything about the Yes to brand. I’ve never been unhappy with a product and the cooling lip oil is no exception. It’s super affordable, moisturizing, and gives a nice shine to your lips.

If you have seriously dry lips, look for something with more medication, but for a nice moisturizing oil I would highly recommend!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Yes to this lip oil! It is very hydrating, and feels nice on my lips, it doesn't make my lips feel goopy, I knocked off 1 star because it's not cooling, which doesn't bother me, but it is in the name
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I really liked this coconut cooling lip oil. It has a strong but pleasant coconut smell to it, which I'm a fan of. It wasn't as cooling as I was expecting but still felt nice & moisturizing on my lips. My only complaint is that the taste was kind of gross and since its an oil it tends to end up in your mouth a little.
Emma B.
Edwardsville, IL
Loved this product. A little oily for a lipgloss, but it’s soooo moisturizing for your lips. Packaging is nice, love the smell. Could last longer, but that’s all lip glosses. I’m a repeat purchased who would definitely recommend
Anna N.
Summerfield, FL
Honestly, I don't understand why people love this product. I have chronically dry lips, the worse of the worse, and this product help for literally five minutes before I had to reapply. It kept my lips soft for only brief moments as soon as I stopped using it, my lips would go right back to being dry and cracked. This is absolutely horrendous, in theory, I would have to use this product throughout my whole lifetime to have it hold up to its advertised benefits. Coconut oil is indeed a miracle product, it can be used everywhere and anywhere, but there are better products to use on the lips. My friend introduced me to using vaseline on my lips; this was the most baffling thing I have ever discovered. The big bulky jar that sits in the corner of my room has proven to be a safe and cheap (in value) product for my lips. With vaseline, I can put it on at night and instantly feel my lushly soft lips without any greasy product on them lasting me many days. My lips would continually stay moisturized, and it beats coconut oil by a long shot. Please do not buy this product, you can purchase a tub of vaseline and real, organic coconut oil instead, they are both so versatile and a necessity for living a healthy and moisturized life.
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
5 stars across the board! I love this product! I cannot stop using it. I bought it a week ago and have been applying it every single day. I have noticed a significant difference in the texture and softness of my lips, even my SO noticed! ;P

I intend to continue using this product and keep one on my purse and maybe even one by my bed too. I'm surprised by the amount of negative or neutral reviews to this product. Sticky goopy textures make me want to gag and this is not one of them. It is smooth and oily with a nice slippery texture, not tacky like a lip gloss. The scent is beautiful and light and tastes vaguely like coconut oil. It does not taste chemically to me. One of the best things about this product to me is that it does not slip around your lips making you look ultra greasy around your mouth. It does absorb quickly and reapplication is necessary but I feel like it is because my lips are actually absorbing and benefiting from the product. There is only a slight cooling effect. This stuff is pure heaven when applied after exfoliating. I love it.
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
I just did not like this! It sat on lips and did not moisturize. It made my lips drier. I love Yes to product especially the makeup wipes and coconut lotion but this was a giant fail. I will not repurchase and I cannot recommend it to others.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I've never been one for coconut but I love this cooking lip oil! It makes my lips feel amazing and the smell is intoxicating! I would deff recommend to others! It's so simply and easy to use and fits in any type of purse to matter how small for easy on the go! Makes your lips look healthy and refreshed
Bre C.
Virginia Beach
My lips are always chapped I don't really know why because I drink tons of water. So I got a good lip scrub and came across this lip oil! I put a thick coat on before I go to bed every night and it really does a good job. My lips aren't chapped when I wake up in the morning and it leaves a Cooling sensation when a applying. I would recommend to anyone that has terribly dry lips!
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love this lip Oil for intense hydration for my lips during to ever-changing weather in Wisconsin. I use it in the morning when I am getting ready for the day before I do my makeup. It helps my liquid lipsticks glide on smoothly and last all day without flaking! I will definitely buy this again!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Where can I buy this ? I never seen it
Lina H.
Charlottesville, VA
Wow !! This is new for me. Where I buy lip oil yes to coconuts?
Sarrina M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does this make your lips really greasy or oily? Thinking about buying it
Jasmine W.
Leavenworth, KS
is this really thick or glossy? i don't want to have ooey gooey lips all day
Abbey R.
Is this product okay for people who have very dry lips? It's winter so I'm looking for something with good moisturizing properties, but not something that will leave my lips looking and feeling greasy.