BY YES TO

A Moisture-rich Shampoo Thats Clinically Proven To Help Smooth And Restore Dry, Damaged Hair.
De-stress Your Tresses With A Clinically Proven Formula, Which Helps Smooth And Restore Dry, Damaged Hair. A Mix Of Coconut, Argan, And Kukui Nut Oils Cleanse Hair Without Making It Dry And Unruly (Plus It Smells Amaze). You’ll Want To Show Off Your Natural Hair (Show Us #naturalhairdontcare). 98% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount Of Shampoo To Wet Hair. Think About Your Next Vacation As You Massage Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Best Results, Follow Up With Yes To Coconut Ultra Moisture Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Lauramide Dipa, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Polyquarternium-10, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Vitis Vinifer (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Diisopropanolamine, Glycol Stearate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Courmarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.

• Is there anywhere else to buy it at? our targets in Canad...2 Answers
Varshni A.
boston
Absolutely love this coconut shampoo and conditioner. This is the best one and worked really really well on my dry hair. Hair is amazing, soft and smells good.Keep up my hair from frizzing up. I had recommended this to my friend and few of them tried and felt good.
Kayla M.
I LOVE this shampoo! I have been using it in my rotation for over a year now. It doesn't smell too strong and it is cruelty-free. It leaves my hair nice and soft and shiny. It isn't super expensive, either, I buy it at Target.
rachel h.
Great chapstick with great ingredients! You can definitely feel the coconut oil in the chapstick and I am obsessed with the coconut smell, it's like a tropical vacation
Pragyan D.
Lincoln, NE
I love all the products of this brand and especially this particular product is so amazing!! I love how it makes my hair so smooth and manageable. The best part of it is it's all natural product. I like to use all natural products for my hair and skin. For the price just a perfect shampoo
I am going to use this product forever!! Love it please do try!!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff smells so good. Got mine at target and when I bought two items I got a $5 gift card. #score I did notice it left my hair a bit frizzy hope after I use it a couple times it goes away.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I have been using this shampoo for a long time and I love it! It really cleans my hair without stripping it. It smells amazing, and leaves my hair super shiny and clean! Highly recommend it!
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
Love this shampoo, the smell is amazing and I feel good using this more natural product. Will say it is hard to find sometimes, target is out of it a lot.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Leaves your hair clean and shiny while repairing your hair. This is my favorite shampoo from yes to. It smells great and i would highly recommend
jasmine M.
Virginia Beach
It’s amazing if you’ve got a dry scalp like me. Although it isn’t really good for getting oil away since it’s sulfate free.
Stacy U.
Loved how clean this made my hair feel. The smell was super relaxing and my only complaint is I wish it was a bigger bottle
Jessica P.
Is there anywhere else to buy it at? our targets in Canada all closed.