BY YES TO

Clinically proven to smooth and restore dry, damaged hair, the Yes to Coconut Conditioner increases shine, while infusing moisture without weighting hair down. Formulated with Virgin Coconut Oil, rich in hydrating properties to restore shine and protect against breakage and Kukui Seed Oil, a natural moisturiser that helps condition and restore moisture to hair. For dry, damaged hair 97% Natural Free from Parabens, SLS and Phthalates Cruelty free Size: 280ml Yes to Coconut Ultra Moisture Conditioner - ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquarternium-10, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Courmarin. *Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I can't say good enough things about the Yes to brand. I have so many of their products and they never let me down. I use the moisturizer every night after I wash my face and it's not super heavy or greasy. It soaks right in! I bought it at Ulta when they had buy one get one half off so I stocked up!
Viviana B.
Viviana B.
Left my hair extreeeemely soft! I couldn't believe, no tangles at all after it. No doubt it hydrates root to tip. Good pricing for its grear quality, I use it every time I wash mu hair, 4-5x week. Buy ittt!
Raisa S.
Raisa S.
santa venera
Omg!!! I'm in love with this product it's really lovely
It's my first time using this product and it really help my hair condition I would probably be buying it again and it really smells great ❤❤