BY YES TO

A Clinically Proven Moisture-rich Conditioner That Helps Smooth And Restore Dry, Damaged Hair.
Yes To Coconut Ultra Moisture Conditioner Is Made To Take Unmanageable Hair And Make It Smooth With Formula That’s Clinically Proven To Help Prevent Breakage, Smooth And Restore Dry, Damaged Hair (Double Bonus!) Containing Argan Oil, Sunflower, Aloe And Avocado To Help Smooth And Hydrate, This Conditioner Will Infuse Moisture Without Weighing Hair Down. You’ll Want To Show Off Your Natural Hair ( #naturalhairdontcare). 97% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

After Shampooing With Yes To Coconuts Ultra Moisture Shampoo, Take A Dollop Of Conditioner And Massage Through Hair. Rinse And Get Ready To Have A Good Hair Day!

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquarternium-10, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Courmarin.

• Is this product too heavy for fine and/or wavy 2c hair? 1 Answers
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
Love this conditioner! I've been using it for over a year now, and it's my go-to. I have long hair (BSL), but my scalp tends to be oily and I live in a hot/humid climate, so I need something that nourishes my length without weighing everything down. This stuff is great. It gives great slip, but my hair doesn't feel coated in product.
Fragrance. It doesn't smell like a pina colada kind of coconut; if you're expecting that, you'll be disappointed. The scent lingers after showering, but I don't notice it much after my hair has dried.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This yes to coconut conditioner is a new favorite! No silicones, amazing smell and results. The moisture the conditioner puts in your hair is unbelievable, and you don't even have to use a ton of it! The conditioner is on the thinner side so easy to comb through your locks. It needs repeating, the smell is lovely! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Maddie F.
This conditioner is so amazing! It goes on so simply and makes my hair really soft and makes it easy to brush through with my fingers. It also makes my hair really soft after my shower and I love it. I highly recommend this product, plus it's great for sensitive skin or in other words, it doesn't burn, and as a bonus, it's all natural ❤
Lauren S.
This is such a great product for all hair types! It's smells amazing and softens hair. My hair is naturally thick and curly and this product makes it really soft and smooth! Yes To Coconut Ultra Moisture Conditioner
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I can't say good enough things about the Yes to brand. I have so many of their products and they never let me down. I use the moisturizer every night after I wash my face and it's not super heavy or greasy. It soaks right in! I bought it at Ulta when they had buy one get one half off so I stocked up!
Kayla M.
I love this conditioner and I use it with the shampoo! It is one of my favorites and is not super expensive. It leaves my hair very soft. I don't use it every day because I have oily hair so I rotate products.
Sora I.
I've been using this as a silicone-free cowash or rinseout (depending on how dry my scalp is) on my 2A wavy hair and it's been performing wonderfully, leaving by hair soft and shiny! I find that it gives me better clumps than Suave Naturals Coconut AND is protein free as well. If you're not too picky or protein-sensitive, I would still go for Suave Naturals as a cowash because this is considerably pricier at ~$8. Also, it contains Cetyl Esters which I know can be a buildup issue for some--so far with my weekly Shea Moisture low-poos, I've been fine though.
Viviana B.
Left my hair extreeeemely soft! I couldn't believe, no tangles at all after it. No doubt it hydrates root to tip. Good pricing for its grear quality, I use it every time I wash mu hair, 4-5x week. Buy ittt!
Janice B.
Noblesville, IN
I struggle with pretty severe scalp psoriasis and recently found this conditioner at Target. I gave it a try because of the natural healing properties of coconut oil. While I will not claim it a miracle cure, it has eased my symptoms in just a couple of weeks and it smells divine!
Niki T.
Yes To is a great cruelty-free brand. I love every item I've tried from their collection. The coconut smell in this conditioner is more of a natural, true coconut smell, which I love. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It's mostly natural ingredients without all the harmful chemicals you would find in other conditioners.
Rachel S.
Is this product too heavy for fine and/or wavy 2c hair?