BY YES TO

A Super Light Body Lotion That Sprays On Evenly And Leaves No Greasy Residue.
This Lotion Has Made Applying Lotion All Over That Gorgeous Bod Of Yours So Easy! This Super Snazzy Formula Contains Virgin Coconut And Super-light Jojoba Oils Which Penetrate The Skin In A Way That Only Few Oils Can. It’s Perfect For Those With Dry Skin That Require Intense Moisturize. Go On And Spray On Softness! 97% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Hold Bottle A Couple Inches Away From Skin And Spray Over Arms, Legs, And Body. Rub Into Skin And Off You Go! It?s So Easy.

Water (Aqua), Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Trehalose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyetyhanol, Fragrance, Coumarin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Amazing smell, great and easy application, and it actually really hydrates my skin" in 11 reviews
  • "This was my very first spray lotion. It's wonderful. The smell is amazing. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. The spray made it easy to control and pinpoint needed areas. It's not watery, not greasy, and absorbs so well. It made my skin feel nourished and soft. Love this spray lotion" in 3 reviews
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
Yes To Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion : I used this product at my cousin's house and I liked it so much I ordered it on Amazon for myself. I even went to Target, CVS, and Walgreens first to find it.

It's more of a warm weather body lotion. I used to use the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Light but it's pricey. This is a great budget option and the spray makes it convenient. The coconut smell is not too strong! Perfect for hot weather because sometimes some lotions are too sticky in the summer.
Alex Nicole G.
Yes To Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion I love this brand and this lotion. I do not like how lotion feels on my skin lol strange I know, but the greasy stuff some can leave behind turns me off. BUUUT this one doesn't do that! It smalls great, moisturizes well, makes my skin soft and doesn't leave a great feel behind! Yay!
Neckole S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love this lotion. Non greasy! Easy to spray and rub in. Drawback, spray can get everywhere when spraying. But the coconut smell, the smell of summer for me, is amazing. I had been looking everywhere for the perfect summer lotion. Behold I have found it! Yes To Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion
Emily E.
I like it! It is light and I do not think it will moisturize deeply, so this would be a better for summer use than winter. It has a light scent. I do not believe it is an all natural product, but I glanced at the ingredient list, and there are several natural ingredients listed. Also, it is really fun to spray it!
B K.
It's ok!  It's a very  light lotion. Not greasy,  absorbs quickly.  Smells great. I feel this would be a great moisteriser for  summer for someone who doesn't have dry skin. Although I liked this moisturizer it wasnt enough for my dry skin.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is a super light but very moisturizing spray lotion that I use every day. It has a very natural coconut smell that is not heavily perfumed at all. I bought it at the local drugstore and it is very inexpensive; a great value for the price!
Jay A.
One of the best products I discovered this year was this Yes to Coconut Ultra Light Spray Lotion. First and foremost, the coconut fragrance it's amazing! Its quite noticeable and if you like smelling like summer this is definitely for you! I love the softness this lotion gives me. I only wear it for the day and not after my night shower because I prefer no fragrance product for when I sleep. I usually just spray it directly to my hand and apply to my arms and upper body. I spray directly on my legs. Then smooth it until it absorbs completely. This is a well known brand and it's very trusted by many. This is my first time trying it out and I really like it. Its made with virgin coconut oil and sunflower oil. Its also cruelty free!!! When sprayed, it's also cooling so perfect for people like people who even in winter weather experience hot days. The bottle is also good for travel because the pump can be locked.
Lauren G.
Strongsville
It is a very lightweight moisturizer. While it applies somewhat easily, you still need to rub it in a lot. It is good if you are looking for a light moisturizer but it is not good for extreme dryness. I would recommend.
Alejandro S.
La mejor crema hidratante del planeta, en serio funciona y no deja la piel grasosa para nada, es perfecta y huele delicioso, me recuerda al olor del proyector solar, lo recomiendo totalmente, super olor a coco
afton h.
I like that this product is in a spray form. I like the Smell but my brother says it smells like popcorn... so i guess its personal preference. I think it moisturizes nicely and isnt really greasy.
Janice B.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone with eczema or psoriasis given this a try? I would love a review if so.
Maria G.
How we does this product work? I've never seen it in stores I just saw it here on Influenster. where do they sell it?
Natalie L.
Tulare, CA
Where can I find this?
Does this soak in quickly? I'm generally rushing and don't have time to wait for lotions to dry... 😕
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?