BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Overnight Eye Balm - Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE

• Is this contact dermatitis safe? Meaning, made mostly out...1 Answers
  • Can this be used during the day? Has anyone tried it unde...1 Answers
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I love the smell of this product. It is very hydrating and as much as I want to be a fan, my aveeno simply ageless gets better results when it comes to dark circles. This isn’t my first choice but for hydration it’s nice.
KD D.
Henderson
I love this eye cream! I only wash my face at night and put it on then. I like that I am not putting any harsh chemical product around my eyes, and this cream really works. Just yesterday I received a comment from someone that couldn't believe how old I am saying that I look so young at the age of 36 because I don't have any wrinkles, that usually people my age have wrinkles around their eyes. It instantly made me think about this eye cream and that it must work! I love the way it feels and makes the skin around my eyes look.
Miriam L.
As a new mom my eyes look so dark because of the heavy saggy sad sleep deprived circles under them, but this really does freshen up and make me feel perked up! Couldn’t be happier with a brand!!! I especially love the ingredients, feels good and IS GOOD!!!!
Mariejane B.
Eastman
I liked this product it was moisturizing instead of oily. I felt good putting it on my skin because this line emphasizes mostly organic ingredients. It was gentle enough to leave on overnight without causing irritation. It was very soothing.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This product for me was just okay. The cream felt luxurious but i didn’t notice much of a difference after about 2 weeks of use. It was gentle to my skin but not as effective as I had hoped for. I doubt I’ll purchase this product again.
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is my favorite out of all of the lines! Wonderful scent and very moisturizing! A big fan of the texture and how well and easily it applies! Would definitely buy again and it will likely replace my usual!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Love love love this.   I love coconut smelling products usually and this was a hit.  I love how this feels on my eyes, gentle and easy . Price is good. Product is good. Buying again !
Abbi H.
West Burlington
I love all the yes to products. They all smell so yummy and it’s a plus that they are more on the natural made side! The coconut overnight cream was so soothing after taking off all my makeup from the day. Woke up and the skin around my eyes didn’t feel so dry and worn out from yesterday makeup.
Zoe M.
I love Yes To, they're products feel so natural and healthy for my skin, and I am obsessed with coconut. Some facial products like this can have a funky smell but this one smelled so good and refreshing while I was applying. Love! I would buy this over and over it is so worth it.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love this eye cream for my nighttime routine. It’s very thick and creamy. It’s very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The packaging is great too. I love that it comes in a bottle with a pump instead of a jar. It’s very affordable at Ulta.
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
Is this contact dermatitis safe? Meaning, made mostly out of natural minerals and oils, and not harmful products?
Rainey W.
Heath Springs, SC
Can this be used during the day? Has anyone tried it under makeup