BY YES TO #16 in Micellar Water

Yes To Coming Clean With Coconut Extract And Micellar Water To Remove Makeup, Cleanse And Moisturize Skin All-in-one, Without Rinsing.

The Gentle Cleansing Water Draws Out Impurities Without Drying Your Skin.  Specially Formulated To Help Soften And Smooth Skin While Providing Needed Hydration.  The Unique, Easy-to-use Pump Dispenses The Perfect Amount Each Time, Mess Free.

• 95% Natural Ingredients
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Twist To Unlock Pump. Take A Cotton Ball Or Pad And Push Down On The Pump (Twice Should Do It!) For Just The Right Amount Of Micellar Water. Gently Swipe Across Face, No Need To Rinse. The Results — Clean, Hydrated And Glowing Skin. Speaking Of Hydrated, Creamy Coconut Water On The Beach, Anyone?

Coconut Extract A Tropical Moisturizer. Now I Want A Pina Colada.

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Capylate/Caprate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hexylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Disodium Edta, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Where can I purchase this item? I can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
  • Where can I find this item? I love micellar water cleanse...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?! I checked my local Target, where ...2 Answers
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
The packaging is so cute, and the pump to dispense the product is genius; it has a lock on it so it doesn’t spill, which is a plus. It smells amazing and it leaves your face so soft.
I will say though that even though it says it removes makeup, I feel like it doesn’t take away all of it. I had to clean my face again to get it all off. Otherwise, this is a great thing to use if you’re a low-maintenance type of person that doesn’t want to spend too much time on their face.
Ashley T.
I really enjoy using this product! It cleanses my skin of dirt and oil and I'm definitely going to purchase this product again. It's kind of pricey, but it's worth it, my skin feels so clean after using this. It's gentle and I would definitely recommend! It leaves my skin with the faint scent of coconuts, which is a bonus to me!
Mads N.
Byron
I found that the coconut toner bother my skin a little bit so I had to switch over to a sensitive toner but it is very good at helping clear your face. The smell is not the best and it is a little drying but with a little bit of changes this could be an amazing toner! And inexpensive compared to others!
Tori J.
The best Micellar water Ive ever used. This does have a strong buttered popcorn scent but I got used to it. I love the pump even if sometimes it squirts everywhere. This removes all makeup and really cleans the face well. I would definitely recommend this!
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
This smells great! I use it in the morning instead of washing my face again. I have tried a lot of these micellar waters from this brand and I like them all so far. I do have combo skin that leans more toward oily so this is a little much for me. I was finding myself looking oilier than usual earlier in the day. I'm sure if you used this as a night product or if you're more on the dry side this would be amazing for you! I still liked this product, just probably won't repurchase.
Emily K.
This works decent for taking off makeup, like waterproof mascara, and for a gentle cleansing. The packaging is nice but could be better. The pump is a nice feature, but if you do more than one pump at a time the liquid squirts everywhere even with a cotton ball or toilet paper over it. If it was more of a cup than a flat service it would be better. It also makes my skin feel dry so I’m not sure why it claims to be hydrating. It is also quite pricey. About $9 at target. It also take quite a bit of product to remove waterproof mascara. If you’re in the market I’d say try it, but I don’t recommend it that much. It’s not horrible but could be better.
Lupe L.
This product is amazing, you can use as makeup remover. It smell really good. It is not very pricey. This is my first time buying it. It’s very effective, is moisturizes your face all day long. I bought mines at wall greens.
Delmy S.
After using it my skin felt more hydrated and there was a tint of glow throughout my face the whole day. It takes away hidden dirt in my face and leaves my face clean and ready for the day!
Tamika  C.
Lafayette, AL
I love this product. It is easy to use and has multiple purposes. You can use it to remove make up and it is also good to use everyday as a toner. I love the smell and it even helps hydrate my skin in the process.
Haley H.
Wilmington, NC
Recently purchased this product and absolutely love it! For the past few years it's been hard for me to find a makeup remover that I don't hate. This stuff smells awesome and makes my skin feel so good. There's not a chemical smell and that coconut is so warm and refreshing. I got it at Ulta and it was extremely affordable! Highly recommend.
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA
Where can I purchase this item? I can't seem to find it anywhere
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
Where can I find this?! I checked my local Target, where I usually buy my Yes To products but they don't have it.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Two questions: does it leave a greasy or oily feel after and does it easily break people out? I have really sensitive skin.
Melissa F.
I would love to try this is it for all skin types
Hailey F.
Has anyone had any troubles with breakouts using this? I have acne prone skin and was wondering if it would cause more breakouts?