BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Canton
I've been using this stuff consistently for about a month now and I love it! A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face every morning and night and I think it has improved the overall texture of my skin. It feels a little bit sticky at first but it dries down really nicely and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. I have combo skin (dry patches on my cheeks and an oily t-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oily.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I ordered this moisturizer online and I was initially disappointed in the small size. Then I used it and realized just how little you need to use. It moisturizes amazingly without making my skin greasy. The smell is unbelievable! I spent the day wanting to lick it off and reapply! I can never use another moisturizer now!!
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
I love this!! It is so smooth on my skin and doesn't make my face oily. It does feel very thick going on. But it is wonderful.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This is such a great moisturizer and it smells so good. It is heavier so it is great for the winter months. It keeps my face hydrated. I also like the Yes to coconut face wipes. The whole Yes to Coconut line is great.
Anna P.
Anna P.
WABASH, IN
This product is a great face moisturizer! I was drying out really bad around my chin and had dry patches that a lot of other lotions would not help! I typically have oily skin so I had never really had this problem before! I went to the drugstore found this product and it cleared up the dry patch within a few days! It is great has a light smell that smells good and is not super oily on your skin!
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
During the winter months, my face becomes so dry. I've tried many moisturizers, including high end products and nothing worked or seemed to help much.

Just strolling through HEB's new health & beauty selection.. I decided to give this one a try. It has now become a nightly routine. Smells good and so hydrating. Would definitely recommend.
Terese C.
Terese C.
Minneapolis, MN
I typically don't like using deep moisturizers on my face because I tend to have combo/oily skin but this stuff is bomb! Especially in the winter months when most people tend to have drier skin. A little goes a LONG way, so the price tag is 100% worth it. My nighttime routine is using micellar water to take off most of my makeup, then the Yes to Coconut facial cleanser, and then this moisturizer and my face always feels so soft and clean
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I do not like any kind of lotions or creams, especially on my face but it is so dry that I desperately needed something - Say Yes to Coconut!

I had spent a good 15 minutes walking up and down the aisle at Walgreens when I finally settled on this. I love coconut so I was hopeful... This cream is amazing! It goes on smooth and not greasy at all. The smell is so yummy. I have now been converted! I use it each night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Jia C.
Jia C.
Aside from Burt's Bees, there are relatively few natural skincare brands that are mass-market. So... when I saw this at Ulta and Target, I was pretty surprised and snapped it up. I love this so far. It smells like I'm on a tropical island but the smell is very faint. Also, it's very lightweight but moisturising which is important in a Northeasten winter. My skin is sensitive and eczema prone but I haven't had any issues with the product. As a matter of fact, it's managed to calm my eczema and tame the flaky patches on my face. For something that's natural and mass-market, it works really well for my combination skin.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
This is amazing in the winter!! I have sensitive skin and the last night cream I bought burned and made me break out 😩 This was a welcome relief! It was soothing and it smells like yummy coconut!