Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
I love this!! It is so smooth on my skin and doesn't make my face oily. It does feel very thick going on. But it is wonderful.
Terese C.
Minneapolis, MN
I typically don't like using deep moisturizers on my face because I tend to have combo/oily skin but this stuff is bomb! Especially in the winter months when most people tend to have drier skin. A little goes a LONG way, so the price tag is 100% worth it. My nighttime routine is using micellar water to take off most of my makeup, then the Yes to Coconut facial cleanser, and then this moisturizer and my face always feels so soft and clean
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Love this stuff. Very hydrating on my dry skin. Not harsh. Great smell. Wonderful for overnight use. Bought at Ulta, not expensive at all. No cons, use nightly. Totally in love. Definitely worth recommending to everyone I know with dry skin.
Madison L.
I am in love with this product. I found this product at tj maxx and I knew I just had to try it out. I love the scent because it smells like coconuts! This product is lightweight and made my skin feel so soft and smooth. I highly recommend try this product out!
Brooke J.
Perfect for very dry skin! Gentle on skin without clogging pores. $17.00 at Target and any drug store.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I have had super dry skin for about 2 years now. Seems like my skin dried up after having my daughter. I have tried multiple facial moisturizers and NONE have worked as well as this has. Its super thick and creamy, and after the first 4 days of using it, MY FACE ACTUALLY HAD OIL ON IT, THAT HASNT HAPPENED IN YEARS. Will deffinitley be repurchasing.
Sara V.
I love this stuff. It’s pretty thick so I apply a very thin layer when my face is feeling extra dry. I also used this to take off my mascara when I ran out of eye makeup remover. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, especially by my eyes (which are typically very sensitive to washes and lotions), I would say it’s pretty gentle on the skin and very hydrating!
Hannah G.
I've been using this stuff consistently for about a month now and I love it! A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face every morning and night and I think it has improved the overall texture of my skin. It feels a little bit sticky at first but it dries down really nicely and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. I have combo skin (dry patches on my cheeks and an oily t-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oily.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I ordered this moisturizer online and I was initially disappointed in the small size. Then I used it and realized just how little you need to use. It moisturizes amazingly without making my skin greasy. The smell is unbelievable! I spent the day wanting to lick it off and reapply! I can never use another moisturizer now!!
Justine A.
This is such a great moisturizer and it smells so good. It is heavier so it is great for the winter months. It keeps my face hydrated. I also like the Yes to coconut face wipes. The whole Yes to Coconut line is great.