BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Hevan C.
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
I absolutely hate this stuff it feels too greasy yet dry at the same time,... It leaves a pastey feeling on your skin plus it was sooo expensive
allison v.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
The scent of this moisturizer is extremely overbearing and just way too much to handle. Also, the product is thick and feels heavy on the skin, even when using a little bit, it's difficult to rub in. I would not buy again.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
pittsburgh
I like this moisturizer. I purchased from Target for a great price, but it did make my skin a little oiler than I would like. It's a great moisturizer for night time, but definitely don't use anytime close to applying your makeup or it will slide right off.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I bought this for my extremely dry skin but it broke me out. I bought this on Ulta.com. Coconut is not a great thing to use on your face because it can break you out. It smelled good and was really moisturizing and thick. I ended up just using this as a body moisturizer so it wouldn't go to waste. Not for me.
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
It is a decent mosturizer... But for some reason it stings my face. I have quite sensitive skin so that might be it.
lauren w.
lauren w.
aberdeen
This is a very very hydrating moisturiser which I found to be leave my extremely dry skin looking greasy after use. However, when used in the evenings as a night cream rather than as a daily moisturiser, I noticed a difference in the dryness of my skin throughout the use. 6/10 would possibly repurchase but only for use in the evening.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
A nice night cream for a great price. Was looking for something on the natural side. Smells just like coconuts. I like it, but it wasn't the most hydrating moisturizer I have tried. Better for the summer when I don't need as much moisture. Wouldn't use in the winter when I'm more dry.
casey F.
casey F.
massachusetts
Very thick consistency, great for dry skin in the winter. I would not recommend for oily skin. It smells amazing.