BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie B.
I have very dry skin in the winter and dry/normal skin in the summer. I thought this product would be great for my dry skin. I found it at TJ Maxx for 2.99. While it did a great job of moisturizing, it broke me out BAD. I mean places I have never got acne before. I do have acne prone skin, but I rarely get broke out from skin care. I would not recommend this to someone who has sensitive or acne prone skin at all. As you can see in the pictures, all of the large pimples have formed within the last two days from this product.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
Disappointed to say I️ don’t like this.I️ think it had a lot to do with the fact I️ have oily skin. It sat way too heavy on my skin, and didn’t seem to soak in. Would also make the hair that was lining my face extremely greasy. If you have intently dehydrated skin, this is the product for you. Otherwise, I’d stay away from it.
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
I absolutely hate this stuff it feels too greasy yet dry at the same time,... It leaves a pastey feeling on your skin plus it was sooo expensive
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
The scent of this moisturizer is extremely overbearing and just way too much to handle. Also, the product is thick and feels heavy on the skin, even when using a little bit, it's difficult to rub in. I would not buy again.
Stephanie G.
Honestly this is a bit heavy for me. I can't use it everyday. I often use it on my knees and elbows rather than my face bc it's just too thick for me.
Brooke J.
Wausau
Perfect for very dry skin! Gentle on skin without clogging pores. $17.00 at Target and any drug store.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this moisturizer. I purchased from Target for a great price, but it did make my skin a little oiler than I would like. It's a great moisturizer for night time, but definitely don't use anytime close to applying your makeup or it will slide right off.
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I bought this for my extremely dry skin but it broke me out. I bought this on Ulta.com. Coconut is not a great thing to use on your face because it can break you out. It smelled good and was really moisturizing and thick. I ended up just using this as a body moisturizer so it wouldn't go to waste. Not for me.
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.