BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bre F.
I bought this from Ulta. It was only 3.45 because it was on sale and I needed to try a moisturizer anyway. I bought it and I loved it. It smells great and leaves my face soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany G.
I loved the smell and the texture! Definitely recommended for people more on the dry side because it is VERY moisturizing. It didn't cause any rashes or breakouts on me and I have very sensitive skin. Also loved the price!!
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I was a little doubtful when purchasing this moisturizer as it did not seem like others. Although, I was delightfully surprised after I tried the product on my face. This soufflé moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and smooth. It does wonders for my skin when it is feeling dry. Just a tip for people with oily skin: I purchased this product knowing there were no specifications about the product being oil-free, but I was slightly disappointed when my face became oily after using the product. The product moisturizes well, though it might not be the best product for me seeing as I have oily skin. I would recommend to people with dry skin.
Jia C.
Aside from Burt's Bees, there are relatively few natural skincare brands that are mass-market. So... when I saw this at Ulta and Target, I was pretty surprised and snapped it up. I love this so far. It smells like I'm on a tropical island but the smell is very faint. Also, it's very lightweight but moisturising which is important in a Northeasten winter. My skin is sensitive and eczema prone but I haven't had any issues with the product. As a matter of fact, it's managed to calm my eczema and tame the flaky patches on my face. For something that's natural and mass-market, it works really well for my combination skin.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to facial lotion is Promise Organic but I couldn't find it listed here so this is my #2 moisturizer. It's extremely thick and can feel greasy if you have oily skin but it is a game-changer for my dry skin. It makes my skin feel nourished and has made an improvement in clearing my complexion. The only downside is the smell -It's scent is extremely strong with coconut.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Walgreens had this on clearance, so I decided to give it a shot! As others have mentioned this moisturizer is pretty creamy/thick, but it's one of my favorites! I really love the scent and it really does wonder under my eyes, and on the dry spots I have on my cheeks. Will definitely buy again!
Tia N.
This product is great for my skin, I use it as my nightly moisturizer. Although, I could understand others views on the cons for this product. It is quite expensive for the size and it can be heavy for individuals that have a fairly oily skin type.
Kirstin E.
I haven't used this for very long, but I bought it after an awful sunburn, and so far my face feels much better! My skin tends to be a little dry, so I see myself using it even after it's fully healed.
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I love coconut so i really dig the coconit aroma. Its very light weight and doesn't leave your fave feeling dried out and stiff when its dries.