Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Queenie Q.
5 stars and up. My skin is super dry but this nourishes my skin. It smells good. It’s thick consistency works well on my dry skin. I think it is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I will re purchase it again but I think it’s very pricy.
Meghan M.
My skin is extremely dry and after doing some searching online I decided to try this. So glad I did. I apply it at night and before putting on my make-up for the day and I no longer have dry patches at the end of the day.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.
Bre F.
I bought this from Ulta. It was only 3.45 because it was on sale and I needed to try a moisturizer anyway. I bought it and I loved it. It smells great and leaves my face soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany G.
I loved the smell and the texture! Definitely recommended for people more on the dry side because it is VERY moisturizing. It didn't cause any rashes or breakouts on me and I have very sensitive skin. Also loved the price!!
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I was a little doubtful when purchasing this moisturizer as it did not seem like others. Although, I was delightfully surprised after I tried the product on my face. This soufflé moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and smooth. It does wonders for my skin when it is feeling dry. Just a tip for people with oily skin: I purchased this product knowing there were no specifications about the product being oil-free, but I was slightly disappointed when my face became oily after using the product. The product moisturizes well, though it might not be the best product for me seeing as I have oily skin. I would recommend to people with dry skin.
Jia C.
Aside from Burt's Bees, there are relatively few natural skincare brands that are mass-market. So... when I saw this at Ulta and Target, I was pretty surprised and snapped it up. I love this so far. It smells like I'm on a tropical island but the smell is very faint. Also, it's very lightweight but moisturising which is important in a Northeasten winter. My skin is sensitive and eczema prone but I haven't had any issues with the product. As a matter of fact, it's managed to calm my eczema and tame the flaky patches on my face. For something that's natural and mass-market, it works really well for my combination skin.
Lizette R.
During the winter months, my face becomes so dry. I've tried many moisturizers, including high end products and nothing worked or seemed to help much.

Just strolling through HEB's new health & beauty selection.. I decided to give this one a try. It has now become a nightly routine. Smells good and so hydrating. Would definitely recommend.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to facial lotion is Promise Organic but I couldn't find it listed here so this is my #2 moisturizer. It's extremely thick and can feel greasy if you have oily skin but it is a game-changer for my dry skin. It makes my skin feel nourished and has made an improvement in clearing my complexion. The only downside is the smell -It's scent is extremely strong with coconut.