BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Anna P.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
This product is a great face moisturizer! I was drying out really bad around my chin and had dry patches that a lot of other lotions would not help! I typically have oily skin so I had never really had this problem before! I went to the drugstore found this product and it cleared up the dry patch within a few days! It is great has a light smell that smells good and is not super oily on your skin!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Moisturizes and nourishes. Loved adding this to my night time routine or before I put on makeup!
lauren w.
lauren w.
aberdeen
This is a very very hydrating moisturiser which I found to be leave my extremely dry skin looking greasy after use. However, when used in the evenings as a night cream rather than as a daily moisturiser, I noticed a difference in the dryness of my skin throughout the use. 6/10 would possibly repurchase but only for use in the evening.
Saima S.
Saima S.
This product is easy to apply and effective in moisturizing. Use after a toner to keep it from clogging your pores. The smell is pleasant but not overwhelming. I would recommend it but maybe isn't the best for oily skin. Overall I would buy it again.