BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
I love this!! It is so smooth on my skin and doesn't make my face oily. It does feel very thick going on. But it is wonderful.
Alicia W.
Leeds, ME
Great product for dry skin. It has a great scent, it doesn't sit on top of the skin like other moisturizers I've used.
Tiffany L.
Love the way it smells and moisturized my face however I don't like how it sits on my face it feels very oily and weird
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
It is a decent mosturizer... But for some reason it stings my face. I have quite sensitive skin so that might be it.
casey F.
massachusetts
Very thick consistency, great for dry skin in the winter. I would not recommend for oily skin. It smells amazing.
Kerry K.
Great for the winter, it’s very moisturizing but not heavy on your skin, with a nice subtle coconut scent.
Brooke J.
Wausau
Perfect for very dry skin! Gentle on skin without clogging pores. $17.00 at Target and any drug store.
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
This face cream is amazing! Soft to apply and visibly makes my face look more healthy.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
This is amazing in the winter!! I have sensitive skin and the last night cream I bought burned and made me break out 😩 This was a welcome relief! It was soothing and it smells like yummy coconut!
Tessa W.
A little goes a long way with this moisturizer. It's creamy and smells absolutely incredible. I have never had a dry spot on my face consistently using this moisturizer every day. I use this as my day moisturizer since at night I use pure coconut oil (pure coconut oil honestly works the best hydrating skin and it's cheap. I don't use it in the day though as my face looks oily) . It's well worth the price! (I got mine for $15 at Ulta)