BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Kayla B.
I suffer from really bad dry skin year round. My skin gets particularly worse in the winter months. This moisturizer is my go to. The price is awesome for how much product you get. I instantly feel moisturized as soon as I apply the product. My holy grail moisturizer!!Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I bought this for my extremely dry skin but it broke me out. I bought this on Ulta.com. Coconut is not a great thing to use on your face because it can break you out. It smelled good and was really moisturizing and thick. I ended up just using this as a body moisturizer so it wouldn't go to waste. Not for me.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I LOVE this product. I use it nightly. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this line is amazing. It's really helped my skin feel more smooth and moisturized. The only bad thing is the price - it's definitely expensive. But you can usually find it on sale at Target or Walgreens, and sometimes even Ulta.
Justine A.
This is such a great moisturizer and it smells so good. It is heavier so it is great for the winter months. It keeps my face hydrated. I also like the Yes to coconut face wipes. The whole Yes to Coconut line is great.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
A nice night cream for a great price. Was looking for something on the natural side. Smells just like coconuts. I like it, but it wasn't the most hydrating moisturizer I have tried. Better for the summer when I don't need as much moisture. Wouldn't use in the winter when I'm more dry.
Meghan M.
My skin is extremely dry and after doing some searching online I decided to try this. So glad I did. I apply it at night and before putting on my make-up for the day and I no longer have dry patches at the end of the day.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.
Bre F.
I bought this from Ulta. It was only 3.45 because it was on sale and I needed to try a moisturizer anyway. I bought it and I loved it. It smells great and leaves my face soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
I love this!! It is so smooth on my skin and doesn't make my face oily. It does feel very thick going on. But it is wonderful.