BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Antonia G.
Antonia G.
This is a great product that smells delicious, but is not for oily or acne prone skin. It only increased the oil on my face and made my nose break out. I recommend this for dry skin.
allison v.
allison v.
The scent of this moisturizer is extremely overbearing and just way too much to handle. Also, the product is thick and feels heavy on the skin, even when using a little bit, it's difficult to rub in. I would not buy again.
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
I love this!! It is so smooth on my skin and doesn't make my face oily. It does feel very thick going on. But it is wonderful.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
It is a decent mosturizer... But for some reason it stings my face. I have quite sensitive skin so that might be it.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Love the way it smells and moisturized my face however I don't like how it sits on my face it feels very oily and weird
Anna P.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
This product is a great face moisturizer! I was drying out really bad around my chin and had dry patches that a lot of other lotions would not help! I typically have oily skin so I had never really had this problem before! I went to the drugstore found this product and it cleared up the dry patch within a few days! It is great has a light smell that smells good and is not super oily on your skin!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
This is amazing in the winter!! I have sensitive skin and the last night cream I bought burned and made me break out 😩 This was a welcome relief! It was soothing and it smells like yummy coconut!
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I do not like any kind of lotions or creams, especially on my face but it is so dry that I desperately needed something - Say Yes to Coconut!

I had spent a good 15 minutes walking up and down the aisle at Walgreens when I finally settled on this. I love coconut so I was hopeful... This cream is amazing! It goes on smooth and not greasy at all. The smell is so yummy. I have now been converted! I use it each night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Jia C.
Jia C.
Aside from Burt's Bees, there are relatively few natural skincare brands that are mass-market. So... when I saw this at Ulta and Target, I was pretty surprised and snapped it up. I love this so far. It smells like I'm on a tropical island but the smell is very faint. Also, it's very lightweight but moisturising which is important in a Northeasten winter. My skin is sensitive and eczema prone but I haven't had any issues with the product. As a matter of fact, it's managed to calm my eczema and tame the flaky patches on my face. For something that's natural and mass-market, it works really well for my combination skin.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
A little goes a long way with this moisturizer. It's creamy and smells absolutely incredible. I have never had a dry spot on my face consistently using this moisturizer every day. I use this as my day moisturizer since at night I use pure coconut oil (pure coconut oil honestly works the best hydrating skin and it's cheap. I don't use it in the day though as my face looks oily) . It's well worth the price! (I got mine for $15 at Ulta)