BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I bought this for my extremely dry skin but it broke me out. I bought this on Ulta.com. Coconut is not a great thing to use on your face because it can break you out. It smelled good and was really moisturizing and thick. I ended up just using this as a body moisturizer so it wouldn't go to waste. Not for me.
Justine A.
This is such a great moisturizer and it smells so good. It is heavier so it is great for the winter months. It keeps my face hydrated. I also like the Yes to coconut face wipes. The whole Yes to Coconut line is great.
Amanda S.
Hammond, IN
This stuff smells wonderful, just like coconuts, and glides on smoothly. Not harsh, super smooth on my skin but does leave a bit of an oily residue until dried. Purchased at Ulta. A little goes a long way also, you do not need very much of this product to moisturize entire face.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
A nice night cream for a great price. Was looking for something on the natural side. Smells just like coconuts. I like it, but it wasn't the most hydrating moisturizer I have tried. Better for the summer when I don't need as much moisture. Wouldn't use in the winter when I'm more dry.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
This is amazing in the winter!! I have sensitive skin and the last night cream I bought burned and made me break out 😩 This was a welcome relief! It was soothing and it smells like yummy coconut!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this moisturizer. I purchased from Target for a great price, but it did make my skin a little oiler than I would like. It's a great moisturizer for night time, but definitely don't use anytime close to applying your makeup or it will slide right off.
Jennifer S.
I had been intrigued by the Yes To line of products for a while. A lot of their products have pretty mixed reviews and some things seem great but others not so much, so I didn't really know what to buy. Then Target had a 40% off sale on the Yes To brand recently and that was too good to pass up, so I did some research and ultimately purchased the Yes To Coconut cleanser and facial souffle moisturizer. Out of the different Yes To varieties, the coconut line seemed to be the most favorable, and I personally love anything coconut related, so these seemed like the best choice. This souffle moisturizer is pretty great. It smells like a candy bar! I don't usually like scented face products but man, it smells good. I wouldn't say it's crazy hydrating, but it does make my skin feel super soft. It absorbs really fast as well, doesn't sit on top of the skin, and doesn't make my face greasy. Glad I took the chance to purchase this, so far I'm loving this moisturizer.
Ashley T.
Homestead, FL
I have very dry skin, no matter what oil I put on my face but some how this product works wonders for me. After washing my face I put a small amount of this moisturizer on my face and go crazy. After a while my face feel amazingly fresh and hydrated.
Meghan M.
My skin is extremely dry and after doing some searching online I decided to try this. So glad I did. I apply it at night and before putting on my make-up for the day and I no longer have dry patches at the end of the day.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.