BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa P.
Newtown Sq, PA
As someone with extremely dry skin, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nighttime moisturizer: one that hydrates and is thick, but not too greasy- with lasting effects. This moisturizer is everything I could have asked for and more. It glides on so smooth, and has long lasting moisturizing properties. The scent of coconut is subtle, yet refreshing, and the best part? The price is so affordable. The Yes to Coconuts line is one of my favorite skin care brands of all time!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I have had super dry skin for about 2 years now. Seems like my skin dried up after having my daughter. I have tried multiple facial moisturizers and NONE have worked as well as this has. Its super thick and creamy, and after the first 4 days of using it, MY FACE ACTUALLY HAD OIL ON IT, THAT HASNT HAPPENED IN YEARS. Will deffinitley be repurchasing.
Terese C.
Minneapolis, MN
I typically don't like using deep moisturizers on my face because I tend to have combo/oily skin but this stuff is bomb! Especially in the winter months when most people tend to have drier skin. A little goes a LONG way, so the price tag is 100% worth it. My nighttime routine is using micellar water to take off most of my makeup, then the Yes to Coconut facial cleanser, and then this moisturizer and my face always feels so soft and clean
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
After realizing my moisturizer just wasn't cutting it for me, I decided to try Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Souffle Moisturizer because why not. I have combination skin and usually stay away from creams as my T-zone becomes an oily mess by the end of the day. I like this moisturizer because it's light and adequately moisturizes both my dry patches and T-Zone without using too much of the product. Although I could go without it smelling so strong.
emily R.
Clarkston
Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is very hydrating. I used it when my skin was completely dried and brittle. After two weeks of daily use i was back to my normal skin! It feels super light once you put it on and absorbed quickly, it didn't sit on top of my skin for forever.
Julia B.
Titusville, Florida
Feels really hydrating on the dry areas of my face. I bought it at Target about 6 or 7 months ago and would only apply it a few times a week, I have just recently started applying it once everyday in the morning before I start my makeup and prime my face. Great moisturizer for dry skin, but It does feel a little clogging on the oily parts of my face, such as my t-zone.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
This product is a great face moisturizer! I was drying out really bad around my chin and had dry patches that a lot of other lotions would not help! I typically have oily skin so I had never really had this problem before! I went to the drugstore found this product and it cleared up the dry patch within a few days! It is great has a light smell that smells good and is not super oily on your skin!
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I ordered this moisturizer online and I was initially disappointed in the small size. Then I used it and realized just how little you need to use. It moisturizes amazingly without making my skin greasy. The smell is unbelievable! I spent the day wanting to lick it off and reapply! I can never use another moisturizer now!!
Kayla B.
I suffer from really bad dry skin year round. My skin gets particularly worse in the winter months. This moisturizer is my go to. The price is awesome for how much product you get. I instantly feel moisturized as soon as I apply the product. My holy grail moisturizer!!Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I LOVE this product. I use it nightly. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this line is amazing. It's really helped my skin feel more smooth and moisturized. The only bad thing is the price - it's definitely expensive. But you can usually find it on sale at Target or Walgreens, and sometimes even Ulta.