BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Allison R.
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I bought this for my extremely dry skin but it broke me out. I bought this on Ulta.com. Coconut is not a great thing to use on your face because it can break you out. It smelled good and was really moisturizing and thick. I ended up just using this as a body moisturizer so it wouldn't go to waste. Not for me.
emily R.
emily R.
Clarkston
Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is very hydrating. I used it when my skin was completely dried and brittle. After two weeks of daily use i was back to my normal skin! It feels super light once you put it on and absorbed quickly, it didn't sit on top of my skin for forever.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Titusville , NJ
A nice night cream for a great price. Was looking for something on the natural side. Smells just like coconuts. I like it, but it wasn't the most hydrating moisturizer I have tried. Better for the summer when I don't need as much moisture. Wouldn't use in the winter when I'm more dry.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hammond, IN
This stuff smells wonderful, just like coconuts, and glides on smoothly. Not harsh, super smooth on my skin but does leave a bit of an oily residue until dried. Purchased at Ulta. A little goes a long way also, you do not need very much of this product to moisturize entire face.
Sevara S.
Sevara S.
Staten Island
Get it get it get it! I saw this brand in TJ max and Marshalls for awhile! I was thinking about it to get it and try it! One day I was in exactly in "get it and try it" mood and its only 3.99$ in this stores! Girls its the best moisturizer and its so cheap! Get it!!!!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Homestead , FL
I have very dry skin, no matter what oil I put on my face but some how this product works wonders for me. After washing my face I put a small amount of this moisturizer on my face and go crazy. After a while my face feel amazingly fresh and hydrated.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
My skin is extremely dry and after doing some searching online I decided to try this. So glad I did. I apply it at night and before putting on my make-up for the day and I no longer have dry patches at the end of the day.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
a good thick mouisturizer. if you have extra dry skin this is great for you!! the smell is not my favorite but it works great. not my favorite of all time but a good cheap moisturizer. leaves a bit of a film on the skin. I don't think I would repurchase.
Bre F.
Bre F.
I bought this from Ulta. It was only 3.45 because it was on sale and I needed to try a moisturizer anyway. I bought it and I loved it. It smells great and leaves my face soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I loved the smell and the texture! Definitely recommended for people more on the dry side because it is VERY moisturizing. It didn't cause any rashes or breakouts on me and I have very sensitive skin. Also loved the price!!