BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Sevara S.
Staten Island
Get it get it get it! I saw this brand in TJ max and Marshalls for awhile! I was thinking about it to get it and try it! One day I was in exactly in "get it and try it" mood and its only 3.99$ in this stores! Girls its the best moisturizer and its so cheap! Get it!!!!!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this moisturizer. I purchased from Target for a great price, but it did make my skin a little oiler than I would like. It's a great moisturizer for night time, but definitely don't use anytime close to applying your makeup or it will slide right off.
Ashley T.
Homestead , FL
I have very dry skin, no matter what oil I put on my face but some how this product works wonders for me. After washing my face I put a small amount of this moisturizer on my face and go crazy. After a while my face feel amazingly fresh and hydrated.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells insanely good and leaves your skin as soft as a baby's...well you know. Doesn't feel greasy or heavy, and stays that way all day. Most drug store moisturizers ive tried left my skin dry and dull, but this keeps my skin bright and soft!
Tiffany G.
I loved the smell and the texture! Definitely recommended for people more on the dry side because it is VERY moisturizing. It didn't cause any rashes or breakouts on me and I have very sensitive skin. Also loved the price!!
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
The scent of this moisturizer is extremely overbearing and just way too much to handle. Also, the product is thick and feels heavy on the skin, even when using a little bit, it's difficult to rub in. I would not buy again.
Hannah G.
Canton
I've been using this stuff consistently for about a month now and I love it! A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face every morning and night and I think it has improved the overall texture of my skin. It feels a little bit sticky at first but it dries down really nicely and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. I have combo skin (dry patches on my cheeks and an oily t-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oily.
Alyssa P.
Newtown Sq, PA
As someone with extremely dry skin, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nighttime moisturizer: one that hydrates and is thick, but not too greasy- with lasting effects. This moisturizer is everything I could have asked for and more. It glides on so smooth, and has long lasting moisturizing properties. The scent of coconut is subtle, yet refreshing, and the best part? The price is so affordable. The Yes to Coconuts line is one of my favorite skin care brands of all time!
Julia B.
Titusville, Florida
Feels really hydrating on the dry areas of my face. I bought it at Target about 6 or 7 months ago and would only apply it a few times a week, I have just recently started applying it once everyday in the morning before I start my makeup and prime my face. Great moisturizer for dry skin, but It does feel a little clogging on the oily parts of my face, such as my t-zone.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I ordered this moisturizer online and I was initially disappointed in the small size. Then I used it and realized just how little you need to use. It moisturizes amazingly without making my skin greasy. The smell is unbelievable! I spent the day wanting to lick it off and reapply! I can never use another moisturizer now!!