BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Sarah M.
Torrance, CA
It's really good for dry skin but if you have extremely dry skin with dry patches it won't be enough for you. The price is super good for the quality.
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
I absolutely hate this stuff it feels too greasy yet dry at the same time,... It leaves a pastey feeling on your skin plus it was sooo expensive
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
After realizing my moisturizer just wasn't cutting it for me, I decided to try Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Souffle Moisturizer because why not. I have combination skin and usually stay away from creams as my T-zone becomes an oily mess by the end of the day. I like this moisturizer because it's light and adequately moisturizes both my dry patches and T-Zone without using too much of the product. Although I could go without it smelling so strong.
Katie P.
Sterling
This moisturizer is very rich and creamy, and moisturizes the face well. However, if you have oily skin or normal skin, this moisturizer will probably be a little too thick. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
emily R.
Clarkston
Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is very hydrating. I used it when my skin was completely dried and brittle. After two weeks of daily use i was back to my normal skin! It feels super light once you put it on and absorbed quickly, it didn't sit on top of my skin for forever.
Sara V.
Carbondale
I love this stuff. It’s pretty thick so I apply a very thin layer when my face is feeling extra dry. I also used this to take off my mascara when I ran out of eye makeup remover. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, especially by my eyes (which are typically very sensitive to washes and lotions), I would say it’s pretty gentle on the skin and very hydrating!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I have had super dry skin for about 2 years now. Seems like my skin dried up after having my daughter. I have tried multiple facial moisturizers and NONE have worked as well as this has. Its super thick and creamy, and after the first 4 days of using it, MY FACE ACTUALLY HAD OIL ON IT, THAT HASNT HAPPENED IN YEARS. Will deffinitley be repurchasing.
Jenifer M.
Canton, NY
I love this facial souffle moisturizer! It makes my face completely hydrated along with the wonderful scent of coconut. The souffle provides a nice, light weight touch on your face. I bought my moisturizer at TJ Max, but you can buy it practically anywhere. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda S.
Hammond, IN
This stuff smells wonderful, just like coconuts, and glides on smoothly. Not harsh, super smooth on my skin but does leave a bit of an oily residue until dried. Purchased at Ulta. A little goes a long way also, you do not need very much of this product to moisturize entire face.
Sevara S.
Staten Island
Get it get it get it! I saw this brand in TJ max and Marshalls for awhile! I was thinking about it to get it and try it! One day I was in exactly in "get it and try it" mood and its only 3.99$ in this stores! Girls its the best moisturizer and its so cheap! Get it!!!!!