BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells insanely good and leaves your skin as soft as a baby's...well you know. Doesn't feel greasy or heavy, and stays that way all day. Most drug store moisturizers ive tried left my skin dry and dull, but this keeps my skin bright and soft!
Queenie Q.
sacramento
5 stars and up. My skin is super dry but this nourishes my skin. It smells good. It’s thick consistency works well on my dry skin. I think it is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I will re purchase it again but I think it’s very pricy.
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
I love the sweet coconut scent of this moisturizer. It is very rich and heavy so it is great for use before bed. Not so much for use before applying makeup as it takes a while to absorb and can leave you looking a little oily.
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
This moisturizer is very rich and creamy, and moisturizes the face well. However, if you have oily skin or normal skin, this moisturizer will probably be a little too thick. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
The scent of this moisturizer is extremely overbearing and just way too much to handle. Also, the product is thick and feels heavy on the skin, even when using a little bit, it's difficult to rub in. I would not buy again.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I do not like any kind of lotions or creams, especially on my face but it is so dry that I desperately needed something - Say Yes to Coconut!

I had spent a good 15 minutes walking up and down the aisle at Walgreens when I finally settled on this. I love coconut so I was hopeful... This cream is amazing! It goes on smooth and not greasy at all. The smell is so yummy. I have now been converted! I use it each night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Tessa W.
A little goes a long way with this moisturizer. It's creamy and smells absolutely incredible. I have never had a dry spot on my face consistently using this moisturizer every day. I use this as my day moisturizer since at night I use pure coconut oil (pure coconut oil honestly works the best hydrating skin and it's cheap. I don't use it in the day though as my face looks oily) . It's well worth the price! (I got mine for $15 at Ulta)
Hannah G.
Canton
I've been using this stuff consistently for about a month now and I love it! A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face every morning and night and I think it has improved the overall texture of my skin. It feels a little bit sticky at first but it dries down really nicely and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. I have combo skin (dry patches on my cheeks and an oily t-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oily.
Lizette R.
During the winter months, my face becomes so dry. I've tried many moisturizers, including high end products and nothing worked or seemed to help much.

Just strolling through HEB's new health & beauty selection.. I decided to give this one a try. It has now become a nightly routine. Smells good and so hydrating. Would definitely recommend.
Sara V.
Carbondale
I love this stuff. It’s pretty thick so I apply a very thin layer when my face is feeling extra dry. I also used this to take off my mascara when I ran out of eye makeup remover. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, especially by my eyes (which are typically very sensitive to washes and lotions), I would say it’s pretty gentle on the skin and very hydrating!