BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONEsee more...

Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Love this!! The coconut scent is just fabulous - I can't get enough of it!! Very moisturizing - I'll be purchasing this as soon as I'm out of my sample.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Torrance, CA
It's really good for dry skin but if you have extremely dry skin with dry patches it won't be enough for you. The price is super good for the quality.
Hevan C.
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
I absolutely hate this stuff it feels too greasy yet dry at the same time,... It leaves a pastey feeling on your skin plus it was sooo expensive
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Newtown Sq, PA
As someone with extremely dry skin, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nighttime moisturizer: one that hydrates and is thick, but not too greasy- with lasting effects. This moisturizer is everything I could have asked for and more. It glides on so smooth, and has long lasting moisturizing properties. The scent of coconut is subtle, yet refreshing, and the best part? The price is so affordable. The Yes to Coconuts line is one of my favorite skin care brands of all time!
Eina D.
Eina D.
Los Angeles
After realizing my moisturizer just wasn't cutting it for me, I decided to try Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Souffle Moisturizer because why not. I have combination skin and usually stay away from creams as my T-zone becomes an oily mess by the end of the day. I like this moisturizer because it's light and adequately moisturizes both my dry patches and T-Zone without using too much of the product. Although I could go without it smelling so strong.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Canton
I've been using this stuff consistently for about a month now and I love it! A little bit goes a long way. I use it all over my face every morning and night and I think it has improved the overall texture of my skin. It feels a little bit sticky at first but it dries down really nicely and leaves your skin very soft and smooth. I have combo skin (dry patches on my cheeks and an oily t-zone) and this doesn't make my skin oily.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Titusville, Florida
Feels really hydrating on the dry areas of my face. I bought it at Target about 6 or 7 months ago and would only apply it a few times a week, I have just recently started applying it once everyday in the morning before I start my makeup and prime my face. Great moisturizer for dry skin, but It does feel a little clogging on the oily parts of my face, such as my t-zone.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I ordered this moisturizer online and I was initially disappointed in the small size. Then I used it and realized just how little you need to use. It moisturizes amazingly without making my skin greasy. The smell is unbelievable! I spent the day wanting to lick it off and reapply! I can never use another moisturizer now!!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I suffer from really bad dry skin year round. My skin gets particularly worse in the winter months. This moisturizer is my go to. The price is awesome for how much product you get. I instantly feel moisturized as soon as I apply the product. My holy grail moisturizer!!Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
emily R.
emily R.
Clarkston
Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is very hydrating. I used it when my skin was completely dried and brittle. After two weeks of daily use i was back to my normal skin! It feels super light once you put it on and absorbed quickly, it didn't sit on top of my skin for forever.