BY YES TO

This Super-light Whipped Moisturizer Gives Skin A Much-needed Vacation From Dryness With Long-lasting, Non-greasy Hydration.

Spiked With Skin-quenching Virgin Coconut Oil, Creamy Shea Butter And Softening Jojoba Seed Oil, It’s A Treat Your Skin Will Want To Drink Up Every Day. (Now Where’s That Tiny Umbrella?)

How To Use:

How To Use: After Cleansing Face With Your Yes To Coconut Facial Cleanser Or Wipe, Massage This Decadent Moisturizer On Skin. This Whipped Souffle Is Light Enough To Use Twice Daily And Rich Enough To Hydrate Very Dry Skin. Just Don't Try To Eat It – Opt For Some Coconut Ice Cream Instead.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Bardensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Shorea Stenoptera (Illipe)Seed Butter, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arginine, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccanus (Kukui) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyacrylic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.

Buy on Target*
  • "A little goes a long way with this moisturizer. It's creamy and smells absolutely incredible. I have never had a dry spot on my face consistently using this moisturizer every day. I use this as my day moisturizer since at night I use pure coconut oil (pure coconut oil honestly works the best hydrating skin and it's cheap. I don't use it in the day though as my face looks oily) . It's well worth the price! (I got mine for $15 at Ulta)" in 20 reviews
  • "I was a little doubtful when purchasing this moisturizer as it did not seem like others. Although, I was delightfully surprised after I tried the product on my face. This soufflé moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and smooth. It does wonders for my skin when it is feeling dry. Just a tip for people with oily skin: I purchased this product knowing there were no specifications about the product being oil-free, but I was slightly disappointed when my face became oily after using the product. The product moisturizes well, though it might not be the best product for me seeing as I have oily skin. I would recommend to people with dry skin. " in 18 reviews
  • "My holy grail moisturizer! I have dry sensitive skin and this works perfect. It's quit thick but I use it before I go to bed so my skin is hydrated the next day. It's affordable and highly recommend " in 6 reviews
Zehavs 💄.
This hydrating product really works for me, after getting dry skin on my chin and cheek area. After so long of trying to keep my skin hydrated it Suddenly became blotchy and hyperpigmented nothing worked for me until the girl at ulta recommended this product to me. I have not changed since then, it’s super hydrating without feeling greasy and it locks in the the hydration. I am in love with this moisturizer! Highly recommend it! Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
This product smells so good, and it works for me. It hydrate my skin, it’s very light and gentle. I bought it at target for 10$ but , Marshall has it sometimes and it’s only 4$ there. This product helps also with acne and fading dark spots.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
weird texture and packaging. i thought i was missing half of the product to be honest. BUT a litttle goes a long way!!!! i’ve had this product for almost two months and i use it every morning! it definitely is pricey but i think it’s worth the money. it definitely stays true to its description.
Vivian T.
Packaging is really nice and small which attracted me at first. It said it was a soufflé texture so I was expecting a soft and light moisturizer, but when I tried it, it was hard and thick. I bought it at Marshalls because of the good price. Although it wasn't what I was expecting, I would buy it again because it's very moisturizing.
Francie C.
Green Bay
It wasn’t as rich as I thought it would be. But it didn’t irritate my skin and absorbed well. But something called soufflé seems like it would be richer in texture. Instead it was a basic unscented cream. For the price, it wasn’t bad.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I have extremely dry skin and I use this twice a day. I noticed a difference in my skin not long after I started using it. It is very thick but it doesn’t take much to do the whole face. It also smells really good. I highly recommend it!
Abby V.
Webster, NY
I have the driest skin in the winter. My face gets flaky and tight and I’ve tried so many products to help. I was using aquaphor which would sure help but it made my face super sticky and it was so thick. I wanted to find a product light and smelled good and also hydrated my face. This is the product! I got it for Christmas from someone and tried it and ended up falling in love. I use it every morning and night on my face and it keeps my skin from becoming dry! Best product
Kiara L.
I found this at TJ Maxx for a few dollars. I loooooove the smell of coconut products. I put this on my face before going outside on a really cold day, my face was moisturizer for hours.
Julie M.
Canal Fulton, OH
Disappointed to say I️ don’t like this.I️ think it had a lot to do with the fact I️ have oily skin. It sat way too heavy on my skin, and didn’t seem to soak in. Would also make the hair that was lining my face extremely greasy. If you have intently dehydrated skin, this is the product for you. Otherwise, I’d stay away from it.
Yadira L.
Dallas
I bought this product thinking it would leave my face oily after application, but it actually left my skin smooth and moisturized! I even applied it before bed and after washing my face and didn’t wake up to oily skin either! I absolutely LOVE this product and will be buying again!