BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Jennifer S.
I had been intrigued by the Yes To line of products for a while. A lot of their products have pretty mixed reviews and some things seem great but others not so much, so I didn't really know what to buy. Then Target had a 40% off sale on the Yes To brand recently and that was too good to pass up, so I did some research and ultimately purchased the Yes To Coconut cleanser and facial souffle moisturizer. Out of the different Yes To varieties, the coconut line seemed to be the most favorable, and I personally love anything coconut related, so these seemed like the best choice. This souffle moisturizer is pretty great. It smells like a candy bar! I don't usually like scented face products but man, it smells good. I wouldn't say it's crazy hydrating, but it does make my skin feel super soft. It absorbs really fast as well, doesn't sit on top of the skin, and doesn't make my face greasy. Glad I took the chance to purchase this, so far I'm loving this moisturizer.
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I was a little doubtful when purchasing this moisturizer as it did not seem like others. Although, I was delightfully surprised after I tried the product on my face. This soufflé moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and smooth. It does wonders for my skin when it is feeling dry. Just a tip for people with oily skin: I purchased this product knowing there were no specifications about the product being oil-free, but I was slightly disappointed when my face became oily after using the product. The product moisturizes well, though it might not be the best product for me seeing as I have oily skin. I would recommend to people with dry skin.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to facial lotion is Promise Organic but I couldn't find it listed here so this is my #2 moisturizer. It's extremely thick and can feel greasy if you have oily skin but it is a game-changer for my dry skin. It makes my skin feel nourished and has made an improvement in clearing my complexion. The only downside is the smell -It's scent is extremely strong with coconut.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Walgreens had this on clearance, so I decided to give it a shot! As others have mentioned this moisturizer is pretty creamy/thick, but it's one of my favorites! I really love the scent and it really does wonder under my eyes, and on the dry spots I have on my cheeks. Will definitely buy again!
Tia N.
This product is great for my skin, I use it as my nightly moisturizer. Although, I could understand others views on the cons for this product. It is quite expensive for the size and it can be heavy for individuals that have a fairly oily skin type.
Jeni M.
San Antonio, TX
I had never heard of this but I was desperate to fix my chapped cheeks... this is now a holy grail of mine! I have been using it for a couple weeks morning and night and my cheeks are looking amazing!! a little goes a long way
Kirstin E.
I haven't used this for very long, but I bought it after an awful sunburn, and so far my face feels much better! My skin tends to be a little dry, so I see myself using it even after it's fully healed.
Alla R.
My holy grail moisturizer! I have dry sensitive skin and this works perfect. It's quit thick but I use it before I go to bed so my skin is hydrated the next day. It's affordable and highly recommend
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I love coconut so i really dig the coconit aroma. Its very light weight and doesn't leave your fave feeling dried out and stiff when its dries.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Love this!! The coconut scent is just fabulous - I can't get enough of it!! Very moisturizing - I'll be purchasing this as soon as I'm out of my sample.