BY YES TO

"Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer - Yes To's Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer is a super-light whipped moisturizer that gives skin a much-needed vacation from dryness with long-lasting, non-greasy hydration. Spiked with skin-quenching virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter and softening jojoba seed oil, it's a treat your skin will want to drink up every day. Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE see more...

Zehavs 💄.
This hydrating product really works for me, after getting dry skin on my chin and cheek area. After so long of trying to keep my skin hydrated it Suddenly became blotchy and hyperpigmented nothing worked for me until the girl at ulta recommended this product to me. I have not changed since then, it’s super hydrating without feeling greasy and it locks in the the hydration. I am in love with this moisturizer! Highly recommend it! Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
Abby V.
Webster, NY
I have the driest skin in the winter. My face gets flaky and tight and I’ve tried so many products to help. I was using aquaphor which would sure help but it made my face super sticky and it was so thick. I wanted to find a product light and smelled good and also hydrated my face. This is the product! I got it for Christmas from someone and tried it and ended up falling in love. I use it every morning and night on my face and it keeps my skin from becoming dry! Best product
Stephanie B.
I have very dry skin in the winter and dry/normal skin in the summer. I thought this product would be great for my dry skin. I found it at TJ Maxx for 2.99. While it did a great job of moisturizing, it broke me out BAD. I mean places I have never got acne before. I do have acne prone skin, but I rarely get broke out from skin care. I would not recommend this to someone who has sensitive or acne prone skin at all. As you can see in the pictures, all of the large pimples have formed within the last two days from this product.
Madison L.
I am in love with this product. I found this product at tj maxx and I knew I just had to try it out. I love the scent because it smells like coconuts! This product is lightweight and made my skin feel so soft and smooth. I highly recommend try this product out!
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Love this stuff. Very hydrating on my dry skin. Not harsh. Great smell. Wonderful for overnight use. Bought at Ulta, not expensive at all. No cons, use nightly. Totally in love. Definitely worth recommending to everyone I know with dry skin.
Vivian T.
Packaging is really nice and small which attracted me at first. It said it was a soufflé texture so I was expecting a soft and light moisturizer, but when I tried it, it was hard and thick. I bought it at Marshalls because of the good price. Although it wasn't what I was expecting, I would buy it again because it's very moisturizing.
Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
Smells divine and I like the fluffy, whipped texture. My face feels hydrated and smooth after use and this is good for daytime and nighttime (extra moisturizing). I love that this is cruelty free, too!
Kiara L.
I found this at TJ Maxx for a few dollars. I loooooove the smell of coconut products. I put this on my face before going outside on a really cold day, my face was moisturizer for hours.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
Disappointed to say I️ don’t like this.I️ think it had a lot to do with the fact I️ have oily skin. It sat way too heavy on my skin, and didn’t seem to soak in. Would also make the hair that was lining my face extremely greasy. If you have intently dehydrated skin, this is the product for you. Otherwise, I’d stay away from it.
Yadira L.
Dallas
I bought this product thinking it would leave my face oily after application, but it actually left my skin smooth and moisturized! I even applied it before bed and after washing my face and didn’t wake up to oily skin either! I absolutely LOVE this product and will be buying again!