BY YES TO

In A (Coco)Nut Shell, This Cleanser Is A Creamy Dream Come True For Dry Skin.

That’s Because It’s Packed With Virgin Coconut Oil – An Ultra Rich Hydrator That Moisturizes Even The Thirstiest Complexions (Thanks To A Fatty Serving Of Fatty Acids). Crack It Open And Let Its Decadent Texture Whisk Away Makeup And Dirt And Soothe Dry, Cracked Skin. Can You Say “ahhhhloha?”

How To Use:

Wet Face And Massage This Super Rich Cleanser In A Circular Motion (Avoiding Those Gorgeous Peepers). Rinse. For Best Results, Use With The Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer. Finish With A Refreshing Pina Colada!

Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Coconut Alcohol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.

• Is this cleanser better than the Yes to Coconuts ... Be the first to answer!
  • When you apply this dry does it melt to an oil? Like NUDE's omega...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin hydrated?? I have dry ...1 Answers
Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Creme Cleanser
  • "To give you a little background of my own personal situation -- I have SUPER dry skin and I LOVE lots and lots of mascara. Oh, and I have CRAZY sensitive eyes and skin. So, finding something that's nice and hydrating while being able to completely remove my mascara is TOUGH! But, this product really is AMAZING! It's soft, hydrating, smells amazing, doesn't burn my eyes, and gets my mascara off pretty easily. Plus, it's cruelty free and has a great ingredients list. 5 stars -- glad I found this one during my last Ulta trip!" in 21 reviews
  • "To give you a little background of my own personal situation -- I have SUPER dry skin and I LOVE lots and lots of mascara. Oh, and I have CRAZY sensitive eyes and skin. So, finding something that's nice and hydrating while being able to completely remove my mascara is TOUGH! But, this product really is AMAZING! It's soft, hydrating, smells amazing, doesn't burn my eyes, and gets my mascara off pretty easily. Plus, it's cruelty free and has a great ingredients list. 5 stars -- glad I found this one during my last Ulta trip!" in 6 reviews
Lindsay T.
I've had mixed experiences with the "Yes To" brand, but thus far, this has been one of my favorite products of their offerings. I have sensitive, easily acne-prone skin, so in addition to using products that target my breakouts and dry out my skin, I'm always careful to use lotions or moisturizing cleansers to replenish what the skin-cleaning products strip away. The Coconut Ultra Hydrating Creme Cleanser is gentle on my skin, and leaves it feeling soft and clean instead of red and irritated.
Natasha M.
I found this cleanser at Walmart and my daughter lives for coconut scented anything so I bought it for $10 on a whim. I have repurchase it 3 times since then. Love this cleanser. I don’t know what’s in it that makes my skin feel like there is a mask of moisture left on my face after rinsing it away but I’m a lifetime customer of this product.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin. The Yes To brand has never failed me. I got the coconut because it’s for hydration and my skin becomes red and irritated very easily. This has already began to ease those symptoms in just a few days. So far I definitely made the right choice
Leah M.
S Abington Twp, PA
Now this one was not that great for me. I do a double cleanse routine, so a balm or oil cleanser is an essential first step for me. I felt as though some extra virgin coconut oil would have given me similar results!! This balm is just far behind it's competitors on performance and I don't reccomend, unless you are someone on a tight budget who does not have many options.
Meghan S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great light weight foaming cleanser. I LOVED the smell of the product. It just seemed a little too light for my face and didn’t really do much for my skin :(
Amy W.
West Seneca, NY
This cleanser is great! I have SUPER sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers tend to affect me with rashes and such, but this is a godsend for me. It doesn’t give me rashes or anything. Love it
Casper W.
Dothan, AL
Hand Down the best CLeanser ever it get alll the dirt out my face An have my face so Most arise I will buy again I just love there products everything all there products is the best
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
When I scan it shows this and the melting cleanser is not in the list of products.
I use this only when I feel like my skin needs extra moisture because it is so emollient. If you are not careful to wash every bit off your face you could have a break out.
I like this because it smells good and it does a great job cleansing as a first step! Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Creme Cleanser
laney r.
Florida
I love this product a lot because it is very nice and hydrating to the skin and gives it a nice Dewey look A and it cleans the face nicely and is perfect for a quick cleanse and wash off I tend to use this mostly when I’m out of my other cleansers though so it’s not my favorite
Kristen M.
I bought this when I couldn't find the Yes To Cucumbers cleanser that's sensitive skin friendly. I use this every other morning alternating it with Pacifica's Kale Detox cleanser. My skin was becoming more dry, flaky, and itchy over time with using the Pacifica cleanser every morning along with my acne cleanser that I use at night that contains salicylic acid. Since I have incorporated this Yes To coconut hydrating cleanser into my skincare cleanser, my dryness, flakiness, and itchiness has reduced considerably and it does have a rich coconut smell that lingers a little while but doesn't last long. I don't mind because I love coconut and the smell of it. I do have oily to combination skin and I don't find it to make my skin more oily. This is a nice cleanser to help keep my skin moisturized. I really like this!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Does your skin look kinda oily and shiny if you apply it directly without water?
Megan D.
Tampa, FL
Does this product actually leave your skin hydrated?? I have dry skin and am trying to find a new cleanser that will clean my skin and leave it hydrated at the same time.
A. N.
When you apply this dry does it melt to an oil? Like NUDE's omega cleansing jelly or even Clinique's TTDO balm?
Amy B.
Why can't I find Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Melting Cleanser on Influenster!?! I want to write a review for it, but it's not on here!
Rose B.