Yes To Coconut Single Use Mud Mask - .33oz uploaded by Nicole S.

BY YES TO

Yes to going coo coo for coconut oil and kaolin clay to hydrate and smooth your skin. The single use Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Mud Mask balances and purifies without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Sit back, relax and enjoy the spa experience. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kassidy H.
Silver Creek, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This makes is great and would use again left skin soft and refreshed. Another product from this brand that is AMAZING is there coconut lip balm, and has quickly addicted me to chapstick I’ve bought and used about 15 in the last 8 months. Would recommend this brand in general.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Don't get me wrong I love yes to coconut products but I sadly have to give this product 1 star. I am baffled by this product because I've used other yes to coconut products and I have not had any issues. When I first applied the mask I applied it to my nose first and then I started to apply it to the rest of my face as I was applying it to my cheeks my nose started burning so much that I had to wipe it off. It was bright red. I then had to wipe off the rest of my face mask because I was afraid it was going to make me break out which when I woke up in the morning the next day my face was all bright red and you could totally tell where I put the mask on. I'm so sad. I was looking forward to pampering myself and having nice hydrated skin.
Annah W.
MI
This product is very moisturizing as it advertises. The packaging (as always) is adorable and the scent was pleasant - however, I did find that it irritated my sensitive skin and caused burning when I put it on. This went away eventually but after using these types of masks I have experienced redness afterwards. If you have sensitive skin as I do, make sure to test this product on a small part of your skin before applying it all over your face.
Denise C.
St, MN
This mask was fun to use I guess.. it’s just your typical mud mask. Thick consistency that you spread all over your face and it hardens.

After I rinsed my face, there wasn’t a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. It felt softer though. The morning after I used this mask, my skin broke out so I wasn’t pleased with the results
Makenzie H.
My friend gave me one of these in college during exam week and it was amazing. How do they fit so much product in there? It says single use, but I actually got two out of it! It’s so fortifying and moisturizing. I love it!
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I recently bought this at Dollar tree for a dollar. And honestly thought would it help my skin as a dollar mask and it did. They sell these at walmart for 2.50.
Ebonie H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I like this mask. Its not that expensive. For the amount it covers my whole face. It smells nice and the scent isn’t overpowering. I also like the packaging. My face didn’t feel dry and felt moisturizing after
Brooklyn D.
Bell City
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask makes your skin feel super smooth and it is very gentle on any skin type! The best part is the price is so affordable, right now I have 9 Yes To face masks of different types 😍
<3 e.
Orlando
This left my skin feeling nice and soft . This is a good value for the product you get. It surpassed my expectation not this product. This has nice packing which made it easy to use . I would recommend to others .
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is a really good mud mask. It did burn my skin while drying. But when washed off my skin felt great and moisturized.