BY YES TO #40 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

A non-greasy yet super moisturizing hand and cuticle skin protectant cream. . This hand and cuticle saver, helps to smooth and restore dry, cracked and chapped skin. Formulated with virgin coconut oil, which is rich in vitamins a, c and e and provides nutrients that keep hands and cuticles protected. Keep one at your desk and another in your purse... To keep those hands soft (you never know when you'll be hand-holding!) 97% natural â petroleum, sls, & paraben free â cruelty-free

• Will it help with very dry hands 3 Answers
  • How is the smell? I love coconut but some coconut smells are like...2 Answers
  • Would this be recommend for someone with eczema?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hand cream! It has a light coconut scent, but it fades quickly and is more natural smelling than a tanning lotion. It is a thick cream that absorbs quickly; you will notice an immediate difference. I have not had much success with it on my cuticles, but love it for my hands. If you are looking for help with dry or ragged cuticles this may not be the answer.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hand cream. It does not leave my hands greasy or sticky. I love the smell and it’s not too over powering. I use this daily and especially with the cooler months coming it’s keeps my hands moisturized and soft.
Kennedy H.
I got this as a gift, but it works to moisturize my hands, even in the fall! Makes hands slightly greasy, but not terrible. Light scent, very bearable for me but could be too strong for others.
laura t.
Berlin, NH
I used to be a nail polish blogger so I have used so many nail and cuticle creams and or oils its not funny and most of the creams left my hands heavily perfumed or itchy and did not do much for my dry skin on the edge of my nails, this product however WORKS very well. I have been using it for 3 days religiously after I wash my hands, do dishes, give kids bath etc and this is so concentrated I only need a pea size amount to make my hands feel happy again.
I researched many creams around this price range and there ingredients and settled on this. I paid almost $6 for this tube..which is normal for this being mostly natural. I wish the scent was less like coconuts however the scent is so mild it goes away fairly quickly. This has become my favorite "hand & cuticle" cream. Head out and try it for yourself just remember if you use too much your hands might feel greasy.
Suzy H.
This is an ok product that is made mostly from natural ingredients. I was excited to try it out as I have very dry cuticles​. The lotion has softened my cuticles up some, but I have to keep reapplying several times a day. I find this lotion to be a little greasy, and there is a scent in there (not the coconut) that I dont find as pleasant. The good side is it hasn't dried out my hands. The cost was about $6 at Target for a 3 oz tube. I will finish this tube up but will probably not repurchase.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to soften my cuticles and moisturize my knuckles. The product works, but I have used better hand creams. The Skin Food hand cream by Soap And Glory is one of my favorite creams to help take care of your hands and nails. This cream was okay but like I said, it didn't give me as much moisture and softness as I wanted, and it leaves your hands feeling a bit balmy. But on the plus side, it smells fantastic!
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. It works so well and smells heavenly. It moisturizers without leaving an oily and grimy layer. I like that it also has cuticle oil in it as well. It's thick and creamy and just feels oh so good to put on. I'm such a huge coconut oil person but sometimes hate putting it on my bands because it gets them oily. This product lets me have love of coconut oil in a lotion form!
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this hand cream and oh my god it has worked wonders! It smells amazing first of all & the formula is so lightweight. My hands feel so nourished and moisturizer through out the day I couldn't be happier! Also the area around my cuticles isn't as dry as it usually is either :)
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never had a problem with overly dry hands before, but in my new job I'm constantly washing my hands and I needed something to keep them hydrated and soft. This hand cream not only moisturizes my dry, cracked skin and gets my hands looking and feeling soft again, but he coconut smell is divine! I love this lotion and I recommend it to everyone!
Vivi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I take this cream with me to my nail appointments every two weeks. The chemicals from acrylics and the gel light will dry my fingers and cuticles and this little guy is an extreme life saver! The only downside is it has some fragrance. I do not mind it at all but I normally prefer fragrance free.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Will it help with very dry hands
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
Would this be recommend for someone with eczema?
Michelle S.
Does this moisturize your hands well?
Farah J.
How is the smell? I love coconut but some coconut smells are like plastic
Diana T.