BY YES TO

A Moisture-rich Body Exfoliator That Won't Leave Oily Residue.

This Scrub Uses Nearly All Of The Coconut (Even The Husk) To Exfoliate And Reveal Softer, Smoother, Healthier Looking Skin. Virgin Coconut Oil Provides Skin With Nutrients It Needs To Stay Hydrated, While Coconut Husk Gently Exfoliates Without Irritation. This Formula Is Perfect For Those Looking For An Added Dose Of Hydration To Their Bathing Routine. Skin Is Left Soft And Smooth! 98% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Hop In The Bath Or Shower (Gracefully!), Scoop Up A Big Dollop, And Gently Polish Away The Day. Rinse Well And Follow Up With Yes To Coconuts Ultra Light Body Lotion Spray.

Sodium Chloride, Water (Aqua), Sucrose*, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Does this form into sn exfoliating mask? Can you REALLY e...2 Answers
  • Why does this smell like plastic? HAHA2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I bought this as one of the things to put in my bridesmaids goodie bags and I ended up with an extra. The full size was about $4 online at target (it may be more now) but I love it! It smells really good and does a good job at exfoliating as well as moisturizing! My legs feel silky smooth afterwards as I use it before I shave.
Jessica F.
I just purchased this and I’m already in love with it! First of all, the smell is AMAZING! It smells so good you could eat it. Secondly, it’s an amazing scrub. It’s gentle enough that it won’t leabe red marks all over you (like the previous scrub I used) but it’s ebough to polish away the dead skin.
Yanelis M.
I really like how this product smells! It reminds me of the beach! It also makes my skin feel really nice in the shower and moisturized since it’s mostly for dry skin! I got this on sale at Ross !
Ivy H.
The instructions say to hop in the shower and then use this. What they SHOULD say is hop in the shower, making sure you stand away from the water stream, and apply this to dry skin before rinsing it off and then fully showering. I found every time I used it while already wet, it completely melted away right when it touched my skin and didn't really do any scrubbing at all. Applied to dry skin, or skin that's barely damp from the shower mist though, it's pretty good. I wouldn't say it's very moisturizing as the oils don't really linger, but I noticed my arms and legs were visibly smoother after use.
Kari M.
I love my masks and scrubs . I have tried many different brands . I was hoping this one would be really course to get a good scrub all over . It is somewhat course but there is so much oil in it that it leaves my skin feeling so greasy. It didn't really exfoliate that well even though it was course . Not great in my opinion so I won't be purchasing this again . Might work well for feet or something .
Sam M.
If you like coconut anything, you have to try this scrub! You'll smell like an Almond Joy candy bar and your skin will feel so soft and smooth. I bought this on a whim to "treat myself" and was pleasantly surprised at just how much I loved this product. It opened the door for me to buy other Yes To products!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This scrub not only smells nice but it isn't a runny oil consistency like most scrubs. It is a rich and cream like texture so it applies nicely. After several uses my skin was soft and hydrated. It had the perfect amount of exfoliation without being too harsh on my skin. I even used it when I was pregnant. The best part--it was inexpensive too!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I'm not overly impressed with this scrub. The scrubbing bits are quite soft, and the consistency is like a gel. It doesn't want to stick to skin to give a scrub, instead it slides off the body and you end up wasting a lot of product. I wouldn't purchase this again. Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub
Addie B.
I love this scrub so much. I use a little bit after I shave my legs to leave the smoothest texture. The smell is amaaazing. The gentle scrub exfoliates my skin. I would recommend this product and I will repurchase once I eventually finish this container
Amanda S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The smell of this product is heavenly. I feel like it did a good job exfoliating because it has plenty of little beads. I didn't like this product because it left a very thick jelly like residue that was hard to get off, I wouldn't recommend.
Jei R.
Does this form into sn exfoliating mask? Can you REALLY exfoliate with this? I want to try it, I love my Yes to products, but I want to make sure it works as good as I want it too. Also does the mask peel off? I saw a yes to advertisement where literally half the mask was in her hand. I don't know if it was this product or not, but I know it was a Yes to product. Please tell me more about your experience using this product. Thanks.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Why does this smell like plastic? HAHA