Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub

A moisture-rich body exfoliator that won't leave oily residue.

This scrub uses nearly all of the coconut (even the husk) to exfoliate and reveal softer, smoother, healthier looking skin. Virgin coconut oil provides skin with nutrients it needs to stay hydrated, while coconut husk gently exfoliates without irritation. This formula is perfect for those looking for an added dose of hydration to their bathing routine. Skin is left soft and smooth! 98% natural petroleum, sls, & paraben free cruelty-free available for online purchase in us only.

How To Use:

Hop in the bath or shower (gracefully!), scoop up a big dollop, and gently polish away the day. Rinse well and follow up with yes to coconuts ultra light body lotion spray.

Sodium Chloride, Water (Aqua), Sucrose*, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Does this form into sn exfoliating mask? Can you REALLY exfoliate with this? I want to try it, I love my Yes to products, but I want to make sure it works as good as I want it too. Also does the mask peel off? I saw a yes to advertisement where literally half the mask was in her hand. I don't know if it was this product or not, but I know it was a Yes to product. Please tell me more about your experience using this product. Thanks.
Why does this smell like plastic? HAHA
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra F.
This is the best body scrub i ever tried. Leaves my skin smooth and soft to the touch. Is long lasting and the price is affordable too. Love it!!
Alexis J.
Temperance , MI
Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub uploaded by Alexis J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells great but as soon as it gets wet, it instantly dissolves so you can’t exfoliate with it. It’s a very fine texture and when it doesn’t hit the water you can tell it exfoliates some, but I would just like a more exfoliating product. This could be great for sensitive skin since it is so gentle. It’s also moisturizing but it doesn’t leave that gross residue!
Chloe T.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product smelled amazing but the good kind of stops there. The exfoliant wasn’t very exfoliating so it just felt like smearing oily sugar all over my body. I guess it would be good for a light scrub but not for me.
Nicolette B.
Okay so I’m basically only giving this two stars because it really doesn’t do a good job at exfoliating.. the two stars are mostly because it does smell good and it makes you feel very smooth! But.. I like a harsher exfoliate where I can actually feel like it’s doing something.
Shila C.
Stillwater , OK
This smells SO good, like pina coladas and summertime. It's a more moisturizing kind of scrub, so it's not super exfoliating but it gets the job done. My skin doesn't feel stripped after using it and I'm super soft. My only complaint is the sugar dissolves really quickly so you have to use a lot at once to actually exfoliate.
Ivy H.
The instructions say to hop in the shower and then use this. What they SHOULD say is hop in the shower, making sure you stand away from the water stream, and apply this to dry skin before rinsing it off and then fully showering. I found every time I used it while already wet, it completely melted away right when it touched my skin and didn't really do any scrubbing at all. Applied to dry skin, or skin that's barely damp from the shower mist though, it's pretty good. I wouldn't say it's very moisturizing as the oils don't really linger, but I noticed my arms and legs were visibly smoother after use.
Sam M.
Taunton, MA
If you like coconut anything, you have to try this scrub! You'll smell like an Almond Joy candy bar and your skin will feel so soft and smooth. I bought this on a whim to "treat myself" and was pleasantly surprised at just how much I loved this product. It opened the door for me to buy other Yes To products!
Maria N.
Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub uploaded by Maria N.
Love how great it works all over the body. Light coconut scent and is super cheap. I like that it doesn't leave too much oil behind
Daniella H.
First and foremost this is a salt scrub. It works differently than a sugar based scrub. It is coarser and should not be used on sensitive skin. It will burn in cuts and freshly shaved areas. That being said it works wonders on feet and rough patches. I like using it on my legs prior to shaving as a massage to get the blood flowing.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I just finished my first container of this and I'm going to get another one! This smells so good! It's a gentle exfoliation so sometimes when I want to really scrub I use a bath scrub with it and very moisturizing because of the almond oil in it. I feel so smooth after my shower when I use this.