BY YES TO

A moisture-rich body exfoliator that won't leave oily residue. This scrub uses nearly all of the coconut (even the husk) to exfoliate and reveal softer, smoother, healthier looking skin. Virgin Coconut Oil provides skin with nutrients it needs to stay hydrated, while Coconut Husk gently exfoliates without irritation. This formula is perfect for those looking for an added dose of hydration to their bathing routine. Skin is left soft and smooth! Perfect for very dry skin 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Size: 280g Yes To Coconut Polishing Body Scrub - ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Water (Aqua), Sucrose, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance. *Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like coconut anything, you have to try this scrub! You'll smell like an Almond Joy candy bar and your skin will feel so soft and smooth. I bought this on a whim to "treat myself" and was pleasantly surprised at just how much I loved this product. It opened the door for me to buy other Yes To products!
Addie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub so much. I use a little bit after I shave my legs to leave the smoothest texture. The smell is amaaazing. The gentle scrub exfoliates my skin. I would recommend this product and I will repurchase once I eventually finish this container
Samantha B.
Helps exfoliate while also giving moisture to the skin. Love the way it feels. It doesn't feel slimy nor greasy. I use it in the shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth. Smells amazing also!
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for all kinds of hair! Smell great and my hair always is better afther use this mask! Now in the summer is perfect! Of course I use other products, but this is one of the best!!!!! This brad always have nice stuff for hai
Ashley D.
Harvey
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body scrub is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth without the drying or tightless of other scrubs. Purchased from Target.
Samah T.
New castle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este exfoliante, deja la piel limpia e hidratada. Huele muy bien (si te gusta el olor a coco) y tiene los granos exfoliantes de un tamaño perfecto para el cuerpo. Yo lo uso sobre todo para la espalda y el pecho, para evitar granitos. Lo recomiendo.