BY YES TO

A Super Moisturizing Lip Balm Featuring The Triple Threat Of Moisture: Aloe, Coconut And Shea Butters.
Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm Is An Awesome New Lip Balm With An Amazing Flavor That Fits Just About Anywhere! The Formula : A Mix Of Moisturizing Aloe, Coconut And Shea Butter Delivers Intense Hydration And Moisturization (Talk About A Triple Threat!) The Flavor : A Yummy Coconut Treat To Remind You Of Your Last Tropical Vacay The Packaging : Consumers Preferred This Sleek, Oval Shape, Because It Fits Easily Everywhere And Applies Nicely Around Lips. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Glide Over Lips. Smile, Its Going To Be A Great Day!

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid.

Yes To Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm
  • "I have the worst chapped lips ever this is the only thing that has worked for me and I love it" in 15 reviews
  • "Just got this for Christmas and it has quickly become my favorite moisturizing lip balm! I love it!" in 13 reviews
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
I am an avid chapstick/ lipbalm of any and all kinds collector. If i see it and i dont own it i have to have it. I found this at wallmart and tossed in the cart thinking it would be just like every other.. not at all! Its amazing. This is literally the only lipbalm you need! Smells amazing glides on smooth and doesnt feel sticky or thick at all. The shine is just right. Needless to say ill be clearing rhe rack next trip
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This stuff smells amazing! I love the light coconut scent and how it makes my lips really smooth right after I put it on. But like all other Chapsticks, I do have to reapply several times throughout the day. However, this is my favorite Chapstick at the moment! I also love the flat design so it doesn’t roll off of tables.
Avani P.
This lip balm is my go-to. The scent is perfect but the shape of the tube is a little awkward. It is perfect for me to throw in my purse or backpack, even my pocket. The hydration it offers is great and the texture is very different from others I have used, and I have used many. If you like coconut scents and flavors, totally try this out. You won't regret it!
Trish M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick deserves an infinite amount of stars for how amazing it is. It feels super comfortable on my lips and has been the only chapstick I have been able to wear for a year now. My lips recently started to have allergic reactions to other chapstick brands(including Burt’s Bees), the Yes To Coconut chapstick is the only one that is natural enough to feel comfortable on my lips and not cause an allergic reaction. I don’t know what I would do without this, it is my all time favorite chapstick to ever exist. I have a large stash of this chapstick that way whenever I run out, I can easily grab another one.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lip moisturizer but not as well as my Shea Moisture. I do like this much much better than the EOS but the Shea is my favorite. This is just one level down. It does work nice but a little heavy and greasy feeling. The product did not last long though as I always turn my product back down in the cap to keep it from getting gross and last time I turned it up to use it I couldn't turn it back down to put it away and ended up ruining it. Disappointed that it didn't last as long as it should have been due to a malfunction of the little twisty thing on the bottom..
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I love the hydration it provides and it feels good on my lips! The tube is a strange oval shape, its supposed to be shaped better for your lips. I honestly can't say if the oval is any better or not, I do however love this lip balm!
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
When I bought this, I wasn’t expecting much since “Yes To” isn’t really a well known chapstick brand, but this chapstick gets your lips really hydrated and feels amazing. It locks in moisture for a much longer time than chapstick or other alternatives do.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I keep 1 of these in my purse & have a back up waiting for me. I don't think I've ever cared about keeping track of a lip balm as much as I have this one. It smells amazing, goes on so smoothly & leaves my lips feeling rejuvenated. I will always have this lip balm!
Christina F.
This is easily the best lip balm I've ever used! This deliciously scented coconut lip balm is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used. It instantly nourishes lips and keeps them soft and smooth. It is not very thick so I find myself reapplying it throughout the day, which I don't mind because it smells so good. The packaging is brilliant, since it's not round like other lip glosses it doesn't roll around and get lost. Basically this is the perfect lip balm.
Trikarri B.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love this stuff! I was in dire need of lip balm one day while in Target and decided that I would go ahead and buy this one because it has coconut oil in it and coconut oil has never steered me wrong. It goes on super smooth and is the only lip balm that I’ve never lost (big win!) and have used all of. A little goes a long way and it’s rare that you have to keep reapplying it because my lips always feel hydrated and moisturized.
Amber S.
Where can I buy this? I'm in illinois!
crystal a.
Does this actually make your lips soft?

Amazon