BY YES TO

A super moisturizing lip balm featuring the triple threat of moisture: aloe, coconut and shea butters. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trikarri B.
Ladson, SC
I love this stuff! I was in dire need of lip balm one day while in Target and decided that I would go ahead and buy this one because it has coconut oil in it and coconut oil has never steered me wrong. It goes on super smooth and is the only lip balm that I’ve never lost (big win!) and have used all of. A little goes a long way and it’s rare that you have to keep reapplying it because my lips always feel hydrated and moisturized.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
My new favorite lip balm, and I don’t usually like coconut oil. I LOVE the shape. It’s a great shape for lips and fits better in my pocket than any other lip balm. It also smells really great. It’s a little hard to find in some stores, so I buy a couple at a time when I do find it.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lip moisturizer but not as well as my Shea Moisture. I do like this much much better than the EOS but the Shea is my favorite. This is just one level down. It does work nice but a little heavy and greasy feeling. The product did not last long though as I always turn my product back down in the cap to keep it from getting gross and last time I turned it up to use it I couldn't turn it back down to put it away and ended up ruining it. Disappointed that it didn't last as long as it should have been due to a malfunction of the little twisty thing on the bottom..
Kristy L.
Madison
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I love the hydration it provides and it feels good on my lips! The tube is a strange oval shape, its supposed to be shaped better for your lips. I honestly can't say if the oval is any better or not, I do however love this lip balm!
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
Review for: Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm more...
When I bought this, I wasn’t expecting much since “Yes To” isn’t really a well known chapstick brand, but this chapstick gets your lips really hydrated and feels amazing. It locks in moisture for a much longer time than chapstick or other alternatives do.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I keep 1 of these in my purse & have a back up waiting for me. I don't think I've ever cared about keeping track of a lip balm as much as I have this one. It smells amazing, goes on so smoothly & leaves my lips feeling rejuvenated. I will always have this lip balm!
Christina F.
Review for: Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm more...
This is easily the best lip balm I've ever used! This deliciously scented coconut lip balm is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used. It instantly nourishes lips and keeps them soft and smooth. It is not very thick so I find myself reapplying it throughout the day, which I don't mind because it smells so good. The packaging is brilliant, since it's not round like other lip glosses it doesn't roll around and get lost. Basically this is the perfect lip balm.
Emilee E.
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm. It smells amazing and has such great ingredients!! I love the oval shaped packaging. It’s very unique and easy to keep in my purse and on my bedside. It keeps my lips so smooth and hydrated!
Chabrielle A.
Review for: Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm more...
This chapstick is amazing! A little pricey for the drugstore, but it keeps your lips so soft and hydrated and lasts forever, so it’s definitely worth it. Definitely one of the best chapsticks I’ve ever owned.
Brittany S.
Kentwood, MI
This has been my go to chapstick for the past year. I refuse to leave the house without it. I love how moisturizing it is on my lips without being super heavy. It also has a very pleasant coconut smell.
Amber S.
Where can I buy this? I'm in illinois!
crystal a.
Does this actually make your lips soft?